PDA

View Full Version : Dominican Indepence day

PyroManiak
02-28-2007, 03:18 AM
I'm dominican and as you might know today is Dominican Republic's independance day so I imma tell a story told to me by my dad about how the Dominican revolution against Haiti started.

A dominican resistance had a talk planning how they were gonna start the revolution next to the place were they decided to start. So the guy in charge says "When I walk by, you're supposed to shoot at the flag...then you guys take down the haitain flag and put up ours really fast" so the other guy says "like this?" and starts shooting at the flag and the people hustling about just ran the plan then and started the revolution by accident...and somehow they still won lol

And these are the stories than you can pass on to your children:D

And heres some random video voiced by dominicans where Osama Bin Laden accuses Stewie Griffin of raping a chicken with his head.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHLOeGjQ6bA

I Took the Red Pill
02-28-2007, 03:21 AM
Happy Indepence Day to you, Pyro. Have lots of cigars. :monster:

PyroManiak
02-28-2007, 03:27 AM
Happy Indepence Day to you, Pyro. Have lots of cigars. :monster:

Alright!!..I love smoking cigars..specially since im not 18 cuz it makes me feel bad >:...in a cool way :D

PyroManiak
02-28-2007, 04:28 AM
anyone know something especially dominican I can do to feel more dominican cuz I've been down lately cuz some aholes told me I'm not like most dominicans and its like they "ninjad" my brain and its starting to get to me...:mad: