PDA

View Full Version : Lost Treasure...

Wolf Kanno
02-28-2007, 09:00 AM
When I go out to browse for new games, my favorite thing to do is try and find older and rare games that I've been interested in or had previously and lost them through certain circumstances.

For example, I went into an EB the other day to purchase Fianl Fantasy III for my DS. When I was browsing their used hand held games, what should my eyes behold but Metroid 2: The Return of Samus! A lost classic and only $7. So I quickly snatched them both up. I love finding these rare games, especially when they are sold for a fraction of what they are on ebay.

So, what was your last great find?

Do you have certain lost gems you're looking for?

I'm still looking for a copy of Valkyrie Profile, FF:Mystic Quest, and Suikoden II

This thread is about the lost treasures we are all looking for (well "treasure" in the eyes of a geeky gamer)

black orb
03-01-2007, 05:59 AM
>>> I forgot about my last great find, probably some NES games..

I would like to get some SNES rpgs like Mystic Quest, Chrono Trigger or a FF game..

Rostum
03-01-2007, 12:38 PM
I found Xenosaga II, brand new in Australia for $30AUD. In EB games, it was $99AUD.

I bought it a few months ago though.

Larahl
03-01-2007, 12:44 PM
I've found out of no where, a brand new copies of Breath of Fire IV, and Galerians for the PS1.

Ramza Beoulve
03-03-2007, 04:17 AM
I found Resident Evil: Code Veronica X, the 5th Anniversary Edition, in $15

Jowy
03-03-2007, 04:28 AM
My last great find was when I got Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney for $15.

Best ever though? Factory sealed Symphony of the Night at the goddamn grocery store for $15.

Mirage
03-03-2007, 04:31 AM
Star Ocean 2 for $20. Second hand, but the discs, manual and cover was completely flawless. A guy in NZ bought it and sent it to me, and I still haven't gotten around to pay him for it <,<

I want to find Ace Combat 2 for PS1 somewhere. A really fun arcade fighter jet game.

Khaotic
03-03-2007, 04:32 AM
Best ever?

Valkyrie Profile factory sealed at Walmart

I'm kidding. I actually don't have many rare games, I just have lots of good games, but nothing rare.