PDA

View Full Version : Today was WORST day in HASTORY

JAVIER
02-28-2007, 09:45 AM
Hello friends from internet board

Today was the worst day in life of JAVIER. I remember sometimes that I get very angry when bad things happen, but I am not angry now, just very sad!!

There is girl I like, her name MAIL RETURN SYSTEM, on the internet. MAIL RETURN SYSTEM comes from a land long away, in country of dot-com. she is so nice and i have not seen but I know she has pretty long hair, smells like sunshine :love:

Today I talk to her and send her many emails, she always come back saying, "youre mail cannot be the liver!!!" and i laugh so funny at her antic :rolleyes2

But today I send mail and she does not reply, instead I get new message say INCREASE YOUR SIZE IN THREE WEEKS and this makes me very conused. i am not short and MAIL RETURN SYSTEM is so mean, please help me, why is this!!! :(

please HELP me i am LOVE MADLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!help

Loony BoB
02-28-2007, 09:49 AM
MAIL RETURN SYSTEM is an automated reply system generally used to indicate that the email address you are sending mail to does not exist.

Glad to help.