PDA

View Full Version : I am going to sue SE

Captain Maxx Power
02-28-2007, 03:35 PM
...because someone quite blatantly based the character of Balthier on me without my permission.

Consider the following:

- He's a Pirate
- He commands a flying ship
- He's capable of casting both black and white magic spells
- His ego is the size of a planet
- He gets all the best lines
- He's a hit with the ladies :jokey:

On topic: Who do you think you're most like out of the characters in this game.

chrisguapo69
02-28-2007, 04:26 PM
I don't get the question. :cry:

Mirage
02-28-2007, 04:39 PM
He's asking which one of the characters are the most similar to you.

I don't think any of them are similar to me. Well, perhaps some unknown NPC.

LunarWeaver
02-28-2007, 05:04 PM
I'm most like Penelo. I tease my friends and occasionally speak a generic line or two, but other then that I just sit about and don't do anything.

But I'm working on growing bunny ears so that I may be your Fran, Maxx :bigsmile:.

Tavrobel
02-28-2007, 05:38 PM
What is it with SE stealing ideas from Maxx Power? They should burn in hell!

None of them, because no one else is quite like me. You know, with the obsessive-ness and all that.

Angel_from_hell
02-28-2007, 05:52 PM
Let me think... I think I am a little bit of Penelo and also a little bit of Fran.

DK
02-28-2007, 05:53 PM
Ah but Balthier is AWESOME, so your argument falls flat on its face. :monster:

Bahamut2000X
02-28-2007, 07:29 PM
I'm probably most like Cid, with my insane evil antics and talking to non-corporeal beings only I can see and hear. I'm not crazy I tells ya!!!!

Dragonsoul
02-28-2007, 08:50 PM
Cid is pretty cool and Balthier also! :)

rubah
02-28-2007, 10:22 PM
wtg dan *^5*

I'd probably say ashe. She can be a butt about stuff sometimes and doesn't always see the forest for the trees and she's hot.

Just like me~

Setzer Gabianni
03-01-2007, 08:45 AM
Hm. I'm guess a bit like those who have a bad temper - Vossler, Ashe and Bergan XD

No.78
03-01-2007, 08:46 AM
Vaan ¬.¬

Renmiri
03-01-2007, 10:31 PM
Reddas

No, I'm not bald :D but I do put order on chaos (see my user title) and pay for my mistakes gladly

Jowy
03-01-2007, 10:34 PM
"- His ego is the size of a planet"
"- He gets all the best lines"
"- He's a hit with the ladies"

Sounds about right. :3

Gabranth
03-02-2007, 05:46 AM
i think i'm most like the elder wyrm. i'm big, green, a dragon....i dunno. it just sums up me.

--One Winged Angel--
03-02-2007, 11:09 AM
id say im most like gurdy the chocobo moogle......im always trying to rent out chickens to backpackers :p

Bunny
03-02-2007, 01:17 PM
I am unique like a snowflake, I am not like any character in any game ever created.

Simpletons!

--One Winged Angel--
03-02-2007, 09:26 PM
I am unique like a snowflake, I am not like any character in any game ever created.

Simpletons!

lol really....ur that boring ?

Captain Maxx Power
03-05-2007, 12:26 PM
Ah but Balthier is AWESOME, so your argument falls flat on its face. :monster:

wtg dan *^5*

This is why I will never, EVER be on the staff. I'm just hated that much by them. :(

But I'm working on growing bunny ears so that I may be your Fran, Maxx :bigsmile:.

And I shall stroke them, and dye them green :bigsmile:

You can't help them for wanting to emulate perfection.

Renmiri
03-11-2007, 11:54 PM
Me too, I oughtta sue!

For those who are past Draklor Labs, did you notice the rogue cockatrice walking by the streets of Rabanastre ? She stays on the North end, a bit past Montblanc's place.

I just found her name is Renn Help Renn and you get a Diamond Bow

A cockatrice!?!?!? :mad:

How did they guess I was going to bitch about their game ? ;)

Garnie
03-12-2007, 02:27 AM
:love: my god im thinking of getting rid of my man and marrying balthier instead!! :love:

:rolleyes2 i am in total love with him even more then cloud damn it!!:rolleyes2
:p but any charrictir i guess i would be one of the mutated play boy bunnies (aka: viera) and it would be the one that most likly marries bally! probably Frannul(aka Fran):p

Formalhaut
03-13-2007, 03:05 PM
Ive got to Be my fav balthier!

Icerose2300
03-15-2007, 03:59 AM
I am like Fran, because I gave up everything for a better life.
And you guys should see my 4 year old, He repeats all the Quickenings as they are happening! Like when you do Tides of fate and Balthier says "heads up" my son says it or when Basch punchs in his Quickenings my son does it too!

Renmiri
03-15-2007, 04:43 PM
And you guys should see my 4 year old, He repeats all the Quickenings as they are happening! Like when you do Tides of fate and Balthier says "heads up" my son says it or when Basch punchs in his Quickenings my son does it too!
Awwwww!

My 6 year old walks around the house with a sword saying he is Reks. It is his favorite, so I didn't have the heart to tell him Reks died :(

Icerose2300
03-16-2007, 02:00 AM

Awwwww!

My 6 year old walks around the house with a sword saying he is Reks. It is his favorite, so I didn't have the heart to tell him Reks died :(

My son LOVES Vaan, He told me today his name is Vaan and he beats up all the bad guys!

Tavrobel
03-16-2007, 02:26 AM

You can't help them for wanting to emulate perfection.

Not everyone can crack ribs (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showpost.php?p=2128397&postcount=986) quite like you, Maxx Power.