PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Quest I and II

Erdrick Holmes
02-28-2007, 08:23 PM
I tried playing DQ1+2 on ZNSNES and SNES9X and I'm getting problems with them. When I play it on SNES9X the music is all fucked up and the music doesn't synch right, like when you hear the overture during one of the title screens some of the notes come in late and makes the song sound all screwed up. I play it on ZNSNES, the sound works perfect but the game randomly crashes.

Anybody wanna help me on these?

Jowy
02-28-2007, 08:28 PM
Try loading another rom. Your emulation sound channels might just be screwed up.

Bahamut2000X
02-28-2007, 08:59 PM
Were DQ 1 and 2 even released for SNES? :eek: *always thought they were GBC and NES only*

Either way I would say it could have something to do with the version of emulator your using, try and find the latest version which might be able to address some issues your having. If not that it could possibly be an error on the ROM itself, either download it again and try, or try and find a second source with the ROM to download at.

Erdrick Holmes
02-28-2007, 09:16 PM
They released it on the SNES in Japan.

Samuraid
03-01-2007, 08:04 AM
If your computer itself isn't having problems, it sounds as if the ROMs are either highly non-standard or corrupted in some manner.