PDA

View Full Version : One Day to Live

Fonzie
03-01-2007, 02:18 AM
If your doctor told you you had one day to live, what would you do?

I'd go to a certain place that has always brought me peace and happiness...HOOTERS :D

Hambone
03-01-2007, 02:20 AM
Probably sulk all day. What else could I do?

Iceglow
03-01-2007, 02:22 AM
With unlimited money or resources I'd probably go to Canada, I swore I would always see Vancouver and Vancouver Island before I died ever since I saw Free Willy 2

Khaotic
03-01-2007, 02:45 AM
Take down as many people as possible. :D

oddler
03-01-2007, 02:46 AM
Nothing differently. I would spend it the same as every other day.

Venom
03-01-2007, 02:47 AM
I'd tell all the teachers what a mediocre job there doing. (Assuming I am not told by the doctor that on a Friday or Saturday.)

Martyr
03-01-2007, 03:38 AM
I'd probably take out a couple of people.
You know, with a bullet.

Then I'd fly to vegas, cash out my accounts, and spend the rest of my short little life with the finest prostitutes money can buy.

LunarWeaver
03-01-2007, 04:35 AM
Toss together a will that says my bruddah gets all my stuff and then sit on my ass for a 24 hour Final Fantasy X spree. My final day with Tidus is all I ask for. Quiet, don't judge me :shifty:.

Araciel
03-01-2007, 04:37 AM
inthe words of chem:

sex crack sex weed sex booze sex heroine sex ....

The Mog Ninja
03-01-2007, 05:51 AM
tell teh girl i like i like dem and then probly just swear at the hundreds of people i hate

Mitch
03-01-2007, 06:21 AM
World of Warcraft, probably.

black orb
03-01-2007, 07:53 AM
>>> I`d donate my incredible fortune to the less fortunate ones..

blackmage_nuke
03-01-2007, 08:00 AM
Preparing for the time I will die and spend my last minutes strugling to cling onto life as long as possible.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
03-01-2007, 09:52 AM
Find a new doctor and try to get cured

No.78
03-01-2007, 10:01 AM
Send all of my friends letters/emails telling them how I really felt about them...

Other than that I have no idea.

Peegee
03-01-2007, 10:11 AM
Reckless acquisition of hedonism. What do you mean 'hedonism' can't be acquired? I want!

Firo Volondé
03-01-2007, 10:28 AM
Build a time machine and go back in time!

Levian
03-01-2007, 10:47 AM
I'd go to a crowded area so I can die there. Hopefully I'll scar someone for life.

41-Inches-Wide
03-01-2007, 12:25 PM
Yard sale all my belongings. My books, clothes, radio, electric fan, shoes, bed, table and everything else worth something and give the money to my parents, since I can't get a job to repay them for sending me to school.

Bunny
03-01-2007, 12:37 PM
If your doctor told you you had one day to live, what would you do?

My girlfriend.

LunaNaelyan
03-01-2007, 12:49 PM
First off I'd speedplay through FFXII so I could die happy knowing I'd completed it. Then I'd quickly make a will, testamenting all my bills and debt to people I don't like :choc2:. Finally, I'd plan an elaborate setup, making it look like a certain enemy of mine had murdered me, thus landing her in jail for life. Muahahaha. Revenge from behind the grave has always been one of my greatest dreams. :love:

fire_of_avalon
03-01-2007, 02:02 PM
Find a new doctor and try to get cured
Word.

DK
03-01-2007, 02:24 PM
Bunny's girlfriend. :sing:

Rocket Edge
03-01-2007, 02:32 PM
Stay up late and watch TV.

Bunny
03-01-2007, 02:49 PM
Bunny's girlfriend. :sing:

She's too much woman for you, DK.

Resha
03-01-2007, 03:42 PM
I would go to the shop and buy all their cheeses and eat it. Something I've always wanted to do. I'll die ROUND.

Old Manus
03-01-2007, 04:03 PM
Quickly write about it on EoFF

ljkkjlcm9
03-01-2007, 04:07 PM
get some way to prove that it were true, and show some girls hoping they'd hook up with me

THE JACKEL

Owen Macwere
03-01-2007, 04:08 PM
Nothing, just what I usually do.

Reles
03-01-2007, 04:14 PM
I'd write. As much as I could. I feel that words are the only thing that will make me eternal.

Nominus Experse
03-01-2007, 06:31 PM
Kill the doctor

Chemical
03-01-2007, 11:20 PM
I've already had this conversation,

I'll just say it involves a lot of alcohol, a lot of illegal substances and a lot meat.

I'd probably also go sky diving.

PyroManiak
03-02-2007, 01:37 AM
Kill the doctor... then go on a kill rampage and kill every1 I hate...then go to a mall and do a super monster kill rampage and rob everything cuz im kool like that!

ADDED: and i'd hold a clerk by gun point and make those resistant bastards give me a pack of smokes and shoot them in the tooth when they ask for ID

Fonzie
03-02-2007, 02:34 AM
Kill the doctor... then go on a kill rampage and kill every1 I hate...then go to a mall and do a super monster kill rampage and rob everything cuz im kool like that!

ADDED: and i'd hold a clerk by gun point and make those resistant bastards give me a pack of smokes and shoot them in the tooth when they ask for ID

Dude, thats just kinda sick and twisted. Though, I should of expected people doing this :p

PyroManiak
03-02-2007, 02:58 AM
I'd also have to do crazy stunts with a motorcycle on building tops ofcourse...mandatory

Bunny
03-02-2007, 03:00 AM

This interests me. How exactly do you plan on shooting the clerk in the back when he asks you for ID, which usually happens before they turn around to retrieve the pack of cigarettes, if they even have them stored behind them.

As a whole, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't do any of what you said were it your last day on earth. But that's neither here nor there.

Momiji
03-02-2007, 03:13 AM
I would set stuff on fire, then...die.

PyroManiak
03-02-2007, 03:16 AM

This interests me. How exactly do you plan on shooting the clerk in the back when he asks you for ID, which usually happens before they turn around to retrieve the pack of cigarettes, if they even have them stored behind them.

As a whole, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't do any of what you said were it your last day on earth. But that's neither here nor there.

I never said I'd shoot them in the back I said tooth...wtf howd u make that mistake...

and the reason you doubt I'd do any of that is you dont know me

ADDED:like jimi hendrix said man...f her in the A

Bunny
03-02-2007, 03:17 AM
I have no clue.

Wow.

Fonzie
03-02-2007, 03:22 AM

I never said I'd shoot them in the back I said tooth...wtf howd u make that mistake...

and the reason you doubt I'd do any of that is you dont know me

ADDED:like jimi hendrix said man...f her in the A

Dude, this might be mean to say, but you sound insane. Your supposed to do good things when you know your about to die. Not kill everyone. What you said sounds inhuman.

PyroManiak
03-02-2007, 03:26 AM
Dude, this might be mean to say, but you sound insane. Your supposed to do good things when you know your about to die. Not kill everyone. What you said sounds inhuman.[/QUOTE]

so how are humans supposed to react to the doctors news???
other some afternoon delight with my gf or wife or watever I dont know what else wuld be normal

abrojtm
03-02-2007, 03:28 AM
I'd have to tell anyone who gave a crap that I was dying so that why they wouldn't be like "WTF WHY WONT YOU ANSWER YOUR PHONE?! YOUR ROOM MATES SAID YOU NEVER CAME HOME WTF!?!?!?!!?!1!?!!!1one"
Then I'd clean the skeletons out of my closet.
I'd need to make a quick will of some sort. I'm lazy and haven't done that. What happens if you're an adult and you don't have a will or a family?
I'd definitely have to get one last kiss (maybe more) from my sweetheart.

PyroManiak
03-02-2007, 03:38 AM
I'd have to tell anyone who gave a crap that I was dying so that why they wouldn't be like "WTF WHY WONT YOU ANSWER YOUR PHONE?! YOUR ROOM MATES SAID YOU NEVER CAME HOME WTF!?!?!?!!?!1!?!!!1one"
I'd need to make a quick will of some sort. I'm lazy and haven't done that. What happens if you're an adult and you don't have a will or a family?

so in otherwords you'd spend the whole time making sweet love to ur chick??...cuz from what it looks like thats what I think u'd do lol

Shlup
03-02-2007, 03:40 AM
I'd lay in bed and wait.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
03-02-2007, 03:45 AM
I would probably eat as much as I can. And then try to track down my favorite band (..if you don't know who they are by now, I b very sad..) and meet them before I die. srsly, it would suck to die right after, but at least I would have been happy. xD.

PyroManiak
03-02-2007, 03:49 AM
I would probably eat as much as I can. And then try to track down my favorite band (..if you don't know who they are by now, I b very sad..) and meet them before I die. srsly, it would suck to die right after, but at least I would have been happy. xD.

If you're fav band is what I think it is I'd suggest going to a circus to find them lol
and I feel bad 4 u cuz I alredy eat as much as I can
well anyways I dont know why but this question makes me angry cuz even if you plan it out b4 the day even happens I realize I'd still end up doing what I said I would no matter how much I'd like to do it differently

Added: cute frog is ugly

Martyr
03-02-2007, 04:34 AM
Maybe, and this is a tack-on to my previous plans- Maybe I'd create an annoying EoFF entity to see what it feels like to be both stupid and banned instead of just stupid.

Psychotic
03-02-2007, 06:10 AM
Rape, murder, watch the Brady Bunch. In that order.

abrojtm
03-02-2007, 06:52 AM

so in otherwords you'd spend the whole time making sweet love to ur chick??...cuz from what it looks like thats what I think u'd do lol

After I said goodbye to all my friends and family, there's not much left to live for, is there? Not necessarily sweet love though. Just hang out and hope that we're in a kiss when I die.

Bunny
03-02-2007, 01:08 PM
Rape, murder, watch the Brady Bunch. In that order.

Why not rape the person you murdered while watching the Brady Bunch?

OR YOU COULD MURDER AND RAPE THE BRADY BUNCH

cloud_doll
03-02-2007, 01:20 PM
I would just rob some grocery store and eat a whole lot. then play video games.

Chloe.
03-02-2007, 06:22 PM
I'd go on a huge shopping trip with some of my friends....using my parents money. :p