PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Party Setup?

Crossblades
03-01-2007, 05:07 PM
What's your favorite party setup in TA? Here's mine

Marche - Paladin/Soldier
Bangaa White Monk
Human Black Mage
Bangaa Dragoon/Warrior
Viera Summoner/Red Mage
Human Ninja/Thief

Here's another set up I like to use

Marche - Paladin/Soldier
Nu Mou Sage/Alchemist
Viera White Mage
Moogle Gunner
Human Ninja/Thief
Bangaa Dragoon/Warrior

boys from the dwarf
03-02-2007, 09:41 PM
sage/alchemist is very powerful

and gladiator/dragoon is all the power you'll ever need.

those are my two favourite job combinations.

to be honest i've found moogles the most useless race in my parties but they have some good abilities and there high evasion makes them a pain to fight.

TBJ
03-03-2007, 01:48 AM
I don't actually have any favorite party setups, but I tend to go towards this ...:

Marche - Fighter/Thief
Viera - Assassin/Sniper
Viera - Summoner/Elementalist
Ritz - Red Mage, Fencer, or Elementalist [with Red Magic always as a secondary, unless she's a Red Mage already - if so, then her other ability set would be Spirit Magic]
Nu Mou - Illusionist/Sage
Montblanc - Black Mage/Time Mage

I use magic heavily [and my Montblanc is a bit scary in that sense - Concentrate + Thundaga with a Thor Rod = goodness] and I abuse my viera. If I were to replace one of the viera [I don't replace Ritz ever], I'd change it to a Bangaa - Dragoon/White Monk

Cruise Control
03-03-2007, 06:36 AM
Marche Ninja/Fighter

Omega Sin
03-03-2007, 07:45 PM
I have two favorite setups:

The first:

Marche: Fighter/Ninja
Moogle(Montblanc): Gunner/Mog Knight
Viera: Summoner/Red Mage
Human: Paladin/Blue Mage
Nu Mou: Sage/Black Mage
Bangaa: Gladiator/Defender

The Second:

Marche: Ninja/Paladin
Montblanc: Gunner/Juggler
Viera: Sniper/Assassin
Human: Illusionist/Black Mage
Bangaa: Templar/Defender
Nu Mou: Sage/Alchemist

Fireblade13
03-05-2007, 09:47 PM
Marche- Paladin/Fighter w/DS
Summoner/Elementalist
Defender/any
Mog knight/Juggler
Nu mou in general
Templar/Bishop

I never go for human magicians as Nu mous cover my Magical department. Bangaa have all good classes in my opinion and the Viera have 2 options- Summ/Ele or Ass/Snip- I opt for the Former and hate going against the latter. Moogles have the worst class in the game but at the same time have a heavy TANK and the largest Range so mixed feelings.

We need less Class discussions on these boards and more discussion on abilities.

Yuffie514
03-06-2007, 08:51 AM
Marche:
Human (M)
NIN/PLD

Montblanc:
Moogle (M)
BLM

Zwingley:
Nu Mou (F)
WHM/BLM

Schneider:
Human (M)
HNT/ARC

the last two vacancies can be filled by other units, but i usually like to have these four key units in my party :D .

Cruise Control
03-06-2007, 10:49 AM
Moogles have the worst class in the game but at the same time have a heavy TANK and the largest Range so mixed feelings.
Gunner/Mog Knight. Top a 9 square Ultima.

arcanedude34
03-11-2007, 05:06 PM
With Marche-Ninja, I can decimate any group in the game. I have no trouble going into Jag'ds with only Marche with no fear of a game over.

If, however, I decide to have a full party, it's usually Marche-Ninja, Ramses-Juggler, and Something-or-other-Sniper. (Don't remember the name)

Kuroshima
03-16-2007, 04:30 AM
Marche-Black mage/white mage
Montblanc-Gunner/black mage
Bangaa-Templar/Dragoon
Bangaa-Templar/Defender
Bangaa-Templar/Gladiator
Veira-Fencer/Summoner

auhin
03-17-2007, 08:37 PM
Marche- Paladin
Montblanc- Animist
Human- Black Mage
Nu Mou- Time Mage/ White Mage
Viera- Summoner/ Red Mage
Bangaa- Dragoon
It's pretty basic, but I love 'em.

nu mou lover
03-24-2007, 07:34 PM
Phoenix(marche)
Paladin/ninja

viera
summoner/elm

nu mou!!!!
Sage/alchemist

viera
white mage/ fencer:fencing:

moogle
aminist/gunner

human
black mage/blue mage

Hexarar
04-05-2007, 03:14 PM
Marche
Ninja/Fighter (Double Sword ability / Red and Blue whatchamacallit swords, those hero Gaol used in their legend = 200-300 damage/turn)

Montblanc
Black Mage (Even tho I have not laid my hands on -aga spells yet, he can still deal out a good 60+ damage every turn)

Ritz
Fencer (On my todo-list is making her an assassin)

Bangaa
White Monk (Hasty, jumpy and dodgy)

Moogle (Lini)
Mog Knight (Furry little rabbit able to dish out 70+ damage and by now s/he knows Ultima Charge... kickass!)

Human
Ninja (Double Sword/ 2 Nosadas, he's mostly doing 140-200 damage/turn, also he's my thief)

The last one has an alternative
Viera
Assassin (This one's gonna get a looong vacation when Ritz's assassin training's over, yet Conceal(invisibility)/Rockseal(petrify) combo is none too bad!)

By the way, guess who whooped the last boss out in one combo? Well, actually there were more than one involved, meaning Marche, the Ninja, the Assassin and a bangaa warrior I got rid of. Good GRIEF!!!, i thought when the numbers jumped to sight, 722 whoppin' points of freakin' damage!