PDA

View Full Version : Boredom

Fonzie
03-02-2007, 03:41 AM
So, seeing as I have nothing better to do lets make a thread! What do you like to do when your bored? Sometimes I start playing air guitar to certain song. That, and the occassional thread making.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
03-02-2007, 03:47 AM
I check my LJ friend's page, listen to music, photoshop maybe, ..um. Yeah, not really interesting, whatever. :p

PyroManiak
03-02-2007, 04:15 AM
wow Im so stupid how could I not notice your making so many threads cuz ur bored lol....I have to admit im on eoff so much now cuz I was banned from chat and even though I can still play flash games and such I cant play any "real" pc games like utk04 cuz my graphic card burnt out so know i have to buy a liquid cooler :mad:

Added: my cousin claims its becuz u cant have a pc connected through a outlet extension thingy but has to be connected directly to the outlet... can anyone validate?

Araciel
03-02-2007, 04:36 AM
i eat...or go on EOFF

Bahamut2000X
03-02-2007, 04:42 AM
I listen to some music, say I'll actually work on my RPG projects, check astro empires out, and just some other random crap. I also check my email about 5 times in a row just in case I get one super quick.

escobert
03-02-2007, 04:44 AM
I stare at my computer screen. Or my fish. Or my TV. Also smoke butts/pot. I haven't been in the mood to play video games for a few weeks. Nothing seems to really intrest me at the moment. Maybe I'll check into Guild Wars tomorrow.

black orb
03-02-2007, 04:45 AM
>>> I dont get bored anymore..

PyroManiak
03-02-2007, 04:47 AM
I stare at my computer screen. Or my fish. Or my TV. Also smoke butts/pot. I haven't been in the mood to play video games for a few weeks. Nothing seems to really intrest me at the moment. Maybe I'll check into Guild Wars tomorrow.

try battlefield 2142 the weapons are chaos kick A

escobert
03-02-2007, 04:50 AM

I already own Guild wars just haven't played for a few months. Although i did start a new character in WoW last night. I also have Company of Hero's which is awesome. And I play Counter Strike Source once in awhile.

PyroManiak
03-02-2007, 05:01 AM

I already own Guild wars just haven't played for a few months. Although i did start a new character in WoW last night. I also have Company of Hero's which is awesome. And I play Counter Strike Source once in awhile.

then wait till utk07 comes out?? i guess///

Chloe.
03-02-2007, 05:00 PM
I go on EoFF, listen to my ipod, watch tv, talk to peeps on msn....umm....not much else really. :p

Oh, or play on FFXII. :bigsmile:

Bunny
03-02-2007, 05:33 PM
I kill things.

Usually small animals.

Dagga
03-02-2007, 05:34 PM
I usually go to sleep *zzzzz*

BarelySeeAtAll
03-02-2007, 05:36 PM
i go on here...read...write...draw...listen to music if all of those dont satisfy me, so hehe, i always have summit to do

Nominus Experse
03-02-2007, 05:52 PM
Masturbate

fire_of_avalon
03-02-2007, 07:09 PM
In the past couple hours, I have listened to music from my radio station from back home because they stream live on the internet.

I love the internet.

I have also learned about snakes, read music lyrics, looked for movies I wanted to rent, and talked to my friend.

I really, really love the internet.

Bunny
03-02-2007, 07:10 PM
If you love it so much why don't you marry it!

PyroManiak
03-02-2007, 07:14 PM
Masturbate

with my left hand...Extremey true that if you get bored you'll start to do this the media is right when they imply to get a hobby so you dont masturbate