PDA

View Full Version : Head Spinning

PyroManiak
03-02-2007, 06:13 AM
Has your head ever literally done flips?...

I was angry at some1 and imaginening stabbing some1 and I for some weird reason felt like my head..mainly my eyes kinda were spinning extremely fast almost as if it were a scroll bar spinning through a screen..can this be caused by bieng drunk?

I heard in biology balance and sense of position/gravity is controlled by some tubes/fluids in the ear...does anything other than position/gravity affect this? such as liqeor??

Mirage
03-02-2007, 06:19 AM
Alcohol affects your balance, as well as your coordination. Should you really be drinking without knowing what it does to your body? Kids these days...

abrojtm
03-02-2007, 06:49 AM
It's funny. Even though I still drink pretty regularly, I can see in hindsight how overrated drinking was back in high school and before I was of age to drink.

Alcohol affects many parts of your brain by supplying it ethanol through the bloodstream. Initially only affecting glial cells, alcohol abuse can easily lead to poisoning parts of your brain, especially for someone of a smaller size (which most 14 year olds are).
Be careful what you drink. Wow, I sound like an old man.

Sensations of your head spinning can also be caused by other things. Loss of blood, traumatic injury, blood rush (standing too fast from certain positions), or impact can all cause your brain to become temporarily "out of focus."

Old Manus
03-02-2007, 07:23 AM
Has your head ever literally done flips?...No

PyroManiak
03-02-2007, 07:09 PM
It's funny. Even though I still drink pretty regularly, I can see in hindsight how overrated drinking was back in high school and before I was of age to drink.

Alcohol affects many parts of your brain by supplying it ethanol through the bloodstream. Initially only affecting glial cells, alcohol abuse can easily lead to poisoning parts of your brain, especially for someone of a smaller size (which most 14 year olds are).
Be careful what you drink. Wow, I sound like an old man.

Sensations of your head spinning can also be caused by other things. Loss of blood, traumatic injury, blood rush (standing too fast from certain posi<b></b>tions), or impact can all cause your brain to become temporarily "out of focus."

in the school I go to its underrated..all nerds...I once got scorned by a kid becuz I was doing my homework during school...like wtf even the teachers didnt say anything...plus one day Imma have to hurt 1 of them cuz they attracting attention to me...stupid snitches...and by once I mean all the time..

and about what u said about bieng careful what I drink...please don't cuz I tend to do things when people tell me not to

ADDED: (.) (.) B00B5

Roto13
03-02-2007, 07:24 PM
No, my head has never literally spun and flipped around on my neck.

and about what u said about bieng careful what I drink...please don't cuz I tend to do things when people tell me not to
Well, that's your fault for being childish, isn't it?

PyroManiak
03-02-2007, 07:31 PM

Well, that's your fault for being childish, isn't it?

yeh it is my fault but Im asking that he help me out and try to keep from tempting me...and also childish is as child does

Bunny
03-02-2007, 07:32 PM
My head spins when I stand up too fast and sometimes just randomly while I am walking. You haven't lived until you have randomly crashed into a wall because you have lost your ability to stand up.

Seriously. Muchos funos.

Jowy
03-02-2007, 07:34 PM
I'm prone to heat exhaustion over the summer and I'll get a bit of a headrush sometimes and collapse.

Also, you shouldn't kill any more braincells with alcohol, OP. ;)

PyroManiak
03-02-2007, 07:36 PM
also for some weird reason I have random periods where I just get brain cramps and I can't feel anything and I lose pretty much all sight and there 100% random...in other words I have random collapses... but thats a whole other problem

Mirage
03-03-2007, 02:39 AM
Go see a doctor.

PyroManiak
03-03-2007, 02:41 AM
Go see a doctor.

lol...he prolly tell me a whole bunch of stuff like do you eat healthy...drink water...bwa bwa bwa bwa bwa...bwa bwa bwa bwa bwa...bwaaaaaaaa.bwa bwa-bwa

for smart ppl doctors sound pretty stupid

black orb
03-03-2007, 02:45 AM

>>> lol..

Fonzie
03-03-2007, 02:58 AM
Go see a doctor.

lol...he prolly tell me a whole bunch of stuff like do you eat healthy...drink water...bwa bwa bwa bwa bwa...bwa bwa bwa bwa bwa...bwaaaaaaaa.bwa bwa-bwa

Well, in all the times I've seen a Doctor I have never been told to just drink water and eat healthy. Are you sure its not the other way around. Also, maybe you should stop drinking because your going to hurt your body in the long run.

PyroManiak
03-03-2007, 03:01 AM
Go see a doctor.

Well, in all the times I've seen a Doctor I have never been told to just drink water and eat healthy. Are you sure its not the other way around. Also, maybe you should stop drinking because your going to hurt your body in the long run.

I actually was on my track team last year and I was always good at the short dash's...so I'd rather do wat works for now.. like running w/ all my str and not having to pace cuz pacing is for noobs

plus bad things happen to good ppl...so if I be good and not drink...il prolly just end up dying of breast cancer

Fonzie
03-03-2007, 03:03 AM
I meant "long run" as in later in life...not running.

Mirage
03-03-2007, 03:04 AM
You don't get cancer from drinking. You can however completely mess up your liver.

PyroManiak
03-03-2007, 03:17 AM
You don't get cancer from drinking. You can however completely mess up your liver.

did u know beer prevents colon cancer...:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Mirage
03-03-2007, 03:25 AM
No. What's your source on that?

Fonzie
03-03-2007, 03:27 AM
No. What's your source on that?

His ultmate nowlegde skilz :mog:

Jowy
03-03-2007, 03:27 AM
He's already proven he's smarter than a doctor!

PYROMANIAC CAME HERE TO TEACH US THINGS!

PyroManiak
03-03-2007, 03:32 AM
I actually came here to corrupt your souls with stupidity and stuff but whatever,,lol

PyroManiak
03-03-2007, 03:33 AM
I actually came here to corrupt your souls with stupidity and stuff but whatever,,lol

and since when was I a he...

Mirage
03-03-2007, 03:38 AM
Everyone is male on the internet, until proven otherwise.

PyroManiak
03-03-2007, 03:44 AM
awesome...does that mean I have a ding ding till proben otherwise

Mirage
03-03-2007, 04:21 AM
Yes. Very much so.

Dr Aum
03-03-2007, 04:44 AM
Go see a doctor.

If your head is literally spinning, I would suggest an exorcist instead.

PyroManiak
03-03-2007, 04:49 AM
Go see a doctor.

im an ignostic as of now so I will not be needing any of that creepy stuff...this is the reason why religion is one of the only things that even get close to scaring me

Dr Aum
03-03-2007, 04:52 AM
Go see a doctor.

im an ignostic as of now so I will not be needing any of that creepy stuff...this is the reason why religion is one of the only things that even get close to scaring me

Darn you meddling kids, always ruining my attempts to sound witty for including allusions to pop culture by taking my posts at face value.

PyroManiak
03-03-2007, 04:55 AM
Go see a doctor.

Darn you meddling kids, always ruining my attempts to sound witty for including allusions to pop culture by taking my posts at face value.

wow i needa look up tha definition of pop culture cuz I didnt know there was a music person called excorcizm

lol kiddin im not that stoopid movies count too

Momiji
03-03-2007, 04:56 AM
Go see a doctor.

Ignostic? Is that a combination of the words 'ignorant' and 'agnostic'?

PyroManiak
03-03-2007, 04:59 AM
Go see a doctor.

Ignostic? Is that a combination of the words 'ignorant' and 'agnostic'?

well agnostic alredy has the meaning of ignorance in it cuz agnosticism is not having any proof of a god...and ignosticism is basically someone who realizes agnosticism...or something...

Dr Aum
03-03-2007, 03:56 PM
well agnostic alredy has the meaning of ignorance in it cuz agnosticism is not having any proof of a god...and ignosticism is basically someone who realizes agnosticism...or something...

As completely wrong as this post is, it is an interesting point that "agnostic" and "ignorant" have essentially the same derivation (both from Gk. gnostos or its adapted Latin verb gnoscere to which is added the assimilated prefix "ab" or "in," which both negate the base word, although in differently connotative ways).

And back on topic, try doing things that can calm you down, like drinking tea or doing yoga.

Mirage
03-03-2007, 04:01 PM
No, agnosticism is to realize and accept that the existence of a god is impossible to prove or disprove, instead of taking a leap of faith and saying that a god does indeed exist.

Roto13
03-03-2007, 05:13 PM
There are a lot of good burns on Pyromaniac (which is awesome in and of itself cuz they're burning a flame fiend) but it's even funnier because they all go right over her head. XD

PyroManiak
03-03-2007, 05:42 PM
No, agnosticism is to realize and accept that the existence of a god is impossible to prove or disprove, instead of taking a leap of faith and saying that a god does indeed exist.

u just repeated what I said...I said not having any proof of a god...