PDA

View Full Version : haha.. Oh bugger :x

Zeldy
03-02-2007, 05:01 PM
Does anybody else laugh at the wrong times, even when you reaaally try not to?
Im the worst. If Im getting told off by a teacher, I'll burst out laughing.
Which usually ends up with me getting in even more trouble. Its the same when teachers will start ranting on, and Ill get a fit of giggles from just looking at a friend. Its awful!

Today, my Art teacher was giving us a lecture how none of us are motivated, and we've had like 55 lessons and no one has anything to show for it. I laughed when he said we'd had 55 lessons, as I have like hardly anything xD and he was all "YEAH. You WILL laugh, Amy".

Another time in the 2 minute silences. I don't even remember what made me laugh, but SOMETHING. I think it was hearing an alarm go off outside. Something as simple as that, and I started giggling. I really tried not to - but that made it bloody worse. Everyone wen't mad at me after :p

Anyone else have any cringe worthy stories?

Rocket Edge
03-02-2007, 06:18 PM
If Im getting told off by a teacher, I'll burst out laughing.
I always did that, and although most of the time it would piss the teachers off something shocking, but there always was the odd time i'd escape real punishment because they would laugh too. :monster:

I used to laugh at the wrong time the whole time when i was younger. The only one that comes to mind is the day my aunt got her hair done, and it was AWFUL. Of course my mother didn't say anything bad, but my younger brother just looked at me sideways, and started laughing. Well the was me off, laughing uncontrolably, so i made my way out of the room. I wasn't surprised to see her getting it done again a few days after. :p

Chloe.
03-02-2007, 06:40 PM
If Im getting told off by a teacher, I'll burst out laughing.
I always did that.

Yeah I do this too, I just can't help it though. My teachers always put on this serious face and it's hilarious. :p

I laugh at absolutley anything though, and most of the time it's at the wrong moment. It happened today at school actually, my usual English teacher wasn't here so we had my Head Teacher instead (Everyone hates him, but we're also scared of him). Well the work set was to do some silent reading (Which is sooo fun :eep: ). So it was all silent and I was reading this weird book and then my friend who was sat like across the room from me looked straight at me, that's all she did, she just looked at me and I suddenly started laughing...Lots...It was very embarrasing, and everyone then started laughing at me. Luckily my Head Teacher didn't really do anything, he just glared at me very evily...Which made me want to laugh even more...But I didn't. :mog:

Yeah that was just something that I can remember very clearly, but there has been funnier moments. :)

Bunny
03-02-2007, 06:44 PM
When I was a young lad, I used to smile really big and snicker whenever an adult would yell at me. They would be right infront of my face and I would be snickering and smiling at them the whole time. This made them very angry. My parents stopped yelling at me because I didn't take them seriously and nothing they did could prevent me from laughing at them. A favorite of mine was "You're grounded!" "YAY!"

Not going outside that often as a kid has its perks.

I still kinda do it, although it is a quieter and more private snicker towards authority figures, as nowadays I could get in some serious trouble for it. Not that I get yelled at a lot nowadays, flying under the radar as I do. Expert at that nonsense.

I also have a tendency to laugh very loudly at other people's misfortunes. Oops.

Vikeve
03-02-2007, 08:24 PM
What I really hate is when I remember something that happened or I'll just be thinking to myself and then I just start laughing becuase I'm thinking of something funny. But NO ONE else knows why I'm laughing so they look at me all weird. And I'll do that at the worst times that just make me look insane.:jess:

Sergeant Hartman
03-02-2007, 08:34 PM
I'm pretty good at keeping a straight face if the teacher's shouting in school, but then I just let it slip :hat:

Shauna
03-02-2007, 08:41 PM
It was really awful. I was in Religious Education, watching a video about euthanasia in children. One of the stories was about this girl who was born without a brain. =[ Her head was deformed and such. I didn't really know what to do, I felt so sorry for the girl and I just didn't know what to do with myself. and then suddenly I was laughing really quietly. I felt so awful. xD My friend glared at me and called me nasty. =[ I felt so awful.

Mogi
03-02-2007, 09:01 PM
In middle school I used to laugh at my bus driver whenever she would say something, I'm not completley sure why. I always had to sit behind her.

Remon
03-02-2007, 09:07 PM
I always laugh hard at my friends singing in music class.I don't know why.Perhaps it's the absolute silence and they're funny voices.xD

boys from the dwarf
03-02-2007, 09:12 PM
i pretty much dont stop smiling ever. and i think that might get me into some sort of trouble sometime.

i dont get told off at school much though. i talk a lot but at school, a useful thing to learn is, how much you can talk without getting into any real trouble. ;)

Freya
03-02-2007, 11:14 PM
Some kid said something about people in wheelchairs and just the way he said it made me laugh. Then he was making fun of me for the rest of the time for laughing at disabled people. Even out to my car.:mad:

Iceglow
03-03-2007, 01:00 AM
I cannot lie for toffee, when I lie I laugh simple as. I can't help it so I try not to well back in school I used to have to lie about things such as doing my homework at the start of class (history was a hot favourite to get left to the first 5 minutes of class, be surprised how long an essay I can write in 5 minutes on history) I used to sit there and act a little cocky because someone would ALWAYS try and drop me in it and I'd laugh at them and say "Seriously? OMG always full of shizz.......this is outrageous how the heck am I meant to have written a 5 side essay in 5 minutes?" I'd be laughing my ass off the entire time and the teacher would agree with me. She had to know I was lying. Just like she knew a few years later when I told her I wouldn't sleep with her I was lying she told me out right then "steve you're a terrible liar".

(she was young and good looking get off my case was also vey married though)

I still laugh uncontrollably when managers have a go at me I stand there and laugh and apologise which suffices to make them even more mad at me, fantastic I then get hauled in front of the store manager who takes one look and says "steve you know the job go do it properly and try not to laugh next time"

Yuriev's ghost
03-03-2007, 01:31 AM
I laughed during a particularly rough (although simulated, obviously) gay sex scene while at some short film festival that I had been dragged to. I received not too few "you homophobic bastard" looks from the other audience members.

Apparently anal is seriously business.

black orb
03-03-2007, 02:55 AM
>>> Man, I loved when a teacher lectured the whole class for hours, I didnt laugh but I always had a feeling of happyness and joy for some weird reason..