PDA

View Full Version : Endgame Materia Distribution

darksword12
03-03-2007, 03:10 AM
For the entire game, my materia system has been as such:

Equip current party with best materia.

Leave all other characters' materia empty.

Needless to say, this occasionally caused problems. Now, at the end of the game, the party's going to split up, and I want to distribute my materia well among the characters. I don't have any super-high strength materia, but I would be interested in hearing materia-distributing methods and tips. Any advice?

Xurts
03-03-2007, 04:45 AM
I just fought with 1 party. The battle where you can use 2 parties isn't hard, even if you don't have the uber materia. You'll be asked to press a button if you want to switch parties during the battle, and if you don't want to then just don't press anything.

Just equip the best materia on your main party and kick some ass.

oddler
03-03-2007, 04:56 AM
I just fought with 1 party. The battle where you can use 2 parties isn't hard, even if you don't have the uber materia. You'll be asked to press a button if you want to switch parties during the battle, and if you don't want to then just don't press anything.

Just equip the best materia on your main party and kick some ass.

I second this. Only use your main party.

darksword12
03-04-2007, 07:17 PM
So, just give whatever materia to the other party? What about where they split up? How should I do that?

Northcrest
03-04-2007, 10:17 PM
I just use one party and equiped them with as much materia as possible that are good then I summon Knights of the Round to kill Bizzaro Sephiroth so u have to find out the rest of the game. (Good Luck)

oddler
03-05-2007, 09:58 PM
At the part where they split up, you can still regroup everyone into the party again later. Also, you should always have access to everyone's materia if you go to the materia screen and select Arrange and then Exchange.

Xurts
03-05-2007, 10:57 PM
So, just give whatever materia to the other party? What about where they split up? How should I do that?
When your characters split up, no party will fight expect for the main one that Cloud is in. If you send certain people to certain paths they will find items.The items aren't anything special so don't bother with looking it up.

darksword12
03-10-2007, 04:14 PM
I see... thanks!

I found out what happened when I got there.