PDA

View Full Version : Aliens able to save us from Global Warming

KentaRawr!
03-03-2007, 01:08 PM
Article (http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070228/od_afp/canadaenvironmentkyoto;_ylt=AkFNvoTajAmob7k4blMSj4YDW7oF)

UFO science key to halting climate change: former Canadian defense minister Wed Feb 28, 1:04 PM ET

OTTAWA (AFP) - A former Canadian defense minister is demanding governments worldwide disclose and use secret alien technologies obtained in alleged UFO crashes to stem climate change, a local paper said Wednesday.

"I would like to see what (alien) technology there might be that could eliminate the burning of fossil fuels within a generation ... that could be a way to save our planet," Paul Hellyer, 83, told the Ottawa Citizen.

Alien spacecrafts would have traveled vast distances to reach Earth, and so must be equipped with advanced propulsion systems or used exceptional fuels, he told the newspaper.

Such alien technologies could offer humanity alternatives to fossil fuels, he said, pointing to the enigmatic 1947 incident in Roswell, New Mexico -- which has become a shrine for UFO believers -- as an example of alien contact.

"We need to persuade governments to come clean on what they know. Some of us suspect they know quite a lot, and it might be enough to save our planet if applied quickly enough," he said.

Hellyer became defense minister in former prime minister Lester Pearson's cabinet in 1963, and oversaw the controversial integration and unification of Canada's army, air force and navy into the Canadian Forces.

He shocked Canadians in September 2005 by announcing he once saw a UFO.

Yeah.

Mirage
03-03-2007, 01:22 PM
If alien space ship actually exist on our planet, they they should go for it, but the likelihood for that is pretty slim, imo.

Alive-Cat
03-03-2007, 01:35 PM
I think the Sun Flower Men can save us! We just need to show them we care, and they'll care back! It's the way of the world. :cool:

Griff
03-03-2007, 02:00 PM
And people wonder why we Canadians don't like going to war...

This man was our defence minister!

Little Blue
03-03-2007, 02:18 PM
You humans amuse me. Little do you realise that what you call Global Warming is really a secret terraforming project to prepare your planet for conquest by my people. Your attempts to use our technology will only hasten your plight.

We like it hot.

Mirage
03-03-2007, 02:34 PM
Pft, what makes you think we're going to use your spacecrafts? Your models are probably the least advanced we've found.

Little Blue
03-03-2007, 02:39 PM
Obviously, since they're the ones that crashed :p

Quindiana Jones
03-03-2007, 05:42 PM
Don't be ridiculous! Aliens only want to harvest our brains.

black orb
03-03-2007, 05:46 PM
>>> The truth is out there...

Bahamut2000X
03-03-2007, 07:12 PM
Don't be ridiculous there are no alien spacecraft, it was all just a weather balloon bouncing back light from Venus through some swamp gas.

Ko Ko
03-03-2007, 07:18 PM
Aliens? Why not?
Cant you consider plants to be aliens if they are foreign life forms?
Besides, dont listen to those ...
...Canadians.

Craig
03-03-2007, 07:22 PM
Well, I agree with this guy in some ways.

By now most of us know that Global Warming isn't an issue, and that Crab People are currently a huge threat.

So, while I believe that we <i>should</i> look to Alien technology, I think we should be focusing on using it to create weapons to fight the Crab People, and not to stop Global Warming. Which doesn't exist.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/foogle/Crab_people2.jpg

Venom
03-03-2007, 07:26 PM

By now most of us know that Global Warming isn't an issue, and that Crab People are currently a huge threat.

So, while I believe that we <i>should</i> look to Alien technology, I think we should be focusing on using it to create weapons to fight the Crab People, and not to stop Global Warming. Which doesn't exist.

Dont forget manbearpig.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e53/sbmtaew_uk/ManBearPig.jpg

Madame Adequate
03-03-2007, 08:39 PM
On the offchance that alien technology does exist on Earth, do you really think that either the Americans or Russians haven't figured it all out already?

Dr Aum
03-03-2007, 08:41 PM
Alien technology? What's it going to do--grow inside smokestacks and then burst out when fully developed?

abrojtm
03-03-2007, 09:08 PM
Al Gore=alien.

Sergeant Hartman
03-03-2007, 09:10 PM
I reckon they're hiding something :shifty:

bipper
03-03-2007, 09:46 PM
wait, are these UFOs from space or pintos used by our Mexican aliens? I am confused?

Iceglow
03-03-2007, 11:00 PM
lol well what the hell you know we could just work on the existing known technologies like tidal power to generate electric....now what I think ought to be done is design a light pannel that whilst providing light (obviously not too much light) also helps out with central heating afterall one of the Biggest waste energies of artificial light is heat.

Odaisé Gaelach
03-04-2007, 03:12 AM
Al GoreBob=alien.

I knew it!

Light Mage
03-05-2007, 02:13 AM
Seriously, what's more likely...?

A) Using alien technology to save the word.

or

B) Using alien technology to make weapons to "protect" democracy and "national security" from the communists / gays / muslims?

Rengori
03-05-2007, 02:58 AM

Dont forget manbearpig.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e53/sbmtaew_uk/ManBearPig.jpg

You're not serial, are you?

forevergamer
03-05-2007, 06:01 AM
i think if there is such a thing that can heal global warming,we should use it and not against terrorist.also lets use it against those crab people.who would have known that they exist.:D

Been a gamer since,been a gamer still...

Agrias
03-05-2007, 06:39 AM
aliens like anal probing...do you really think they wanna anal probe the atmosphere?

Old Manus
03-05-2007, 07:40 AM
I'd rather fight them

Griff
03-05-2007, 10:29 PM
aliens like anal probing...do you really think they wanna anal probe the atmosphere?

Well we put that hole in the Ozone layer there for a reason...