PDA

View Full Version : Create your own species

PyroManiak
03-03-2007, 05:49 PM
Im bored so lets all play a cool game... the game is to create a really cool species of your own...name it (scientific name, common name or both whichever u want) and say where it lives...pics will make much better...specially if u draw them

Then you have to make a species that would exterminate the person that posted before you...for example if I make a mouse you'd prolly make something that kills mouses like a cat

For mines Ill create a baboon that stores water in its butt called the "naked butt baboon" and lives in the desert...theyre also usually have rabies..sharp claws...and they suck blood and water from cactuses and animals for food

Ko Ko
03-03-2007, 05:50 PM
I bet a Tikken would taste scrumptious.

PyroManiak
03-03-2007, 05:55 PM
ignore that I guess..

For mines Ill create a baboon that stores water in its butt called the "naked butt baboon" and lives in the desert...theyre also usually have rabies..sharp claws...and they suck blood and water from cactuses and animals for food

Ko Ko
03-03-2007, 06:05 PM
A tikken is a cross between a chicken and a turkey.
What, so that's not awesome?

Old Manus
03-03-2007, 06:10 PM
An Iri Valentine that isn't in hibernation is an awesome species.

PyroManiak
03-03-2007, 06:12 PM
u guys r confusing me

Bunny
03-03-2007, 06:21 PM
I would create a velocisnapturtle. It is a cross between a velociraptor and a snapping turtle and it will kill everything. It is a vicious predator that usually travels in packs of 7-10. It has a hard shell of a turtle and strong powerful legs that enable it to jump high and run fast. It has a thirst for blood and it enjoys the joy of the hunt. It will kill for fun and is not above torturing its victim beforehand.

It loves playing with its food.

It kills your silly monkey, your chicken-turkey hybrid, and your Iri Valentine thing. And then it kills them again.

PyroManiak
03-03-2007, 06:29 PM
I then create a hammerhead rhino that crushes the tuertles shells with his hammer head...then the turtles run away... the hammerhead rhino has yellow pants...

Venom
03-03-2007, 06:31 PM
I'm unoriginal so Wingly. I cant think.

Ko Ko
03-03-2007, 06:32 PM
Eww, you all smell funny.
All right, prepare to be blown away.

I would create a geriomaniac - a cross between a psychopathic old person and a kitten, therefore giving the mindless, pants-wetting, age spot covered old person energy and claws! Watch in horror as your eyes are scratched out with yellowing, fungus-covered nails!

Griff
03-03-2007, 07:59 PM
Mine would be a mixture of a lion and an eagle.

Now if only I could think of what to call it...

Freya
03-03-2007, 08:25 PM
I'd create a Spat, a spider cat. I'd be small enough so that geriomaniac wouldn't notice it and it'd bite out it's jugular. It eats flesh.

beware the jepg pixaliztion of paint.

Quindiana Jones
03-04-2007, 03:57 PM
A Psychotic, or gaeus maximus in Latin.

rodo14
03-04-2007, 03:59 PM
So basically you're telling us that you're "super original species" is a piece of dog :skull::skull::skull::skull: with legs?

Quindiana Jones
03-04-2007, 04:01 PM
Hey that's what mine is!

rodo14
03-04-2007, 04:03 PM
<!--
Hey that's what mine is!
No, yours is worse.

And also to Pyromaniac, you're other dumbass species sucks too. The point of creating a species is not to scramble 50 cliche ideas that everybody thinks is stupid. You fail.-->

Don't make posts like this towards other members again.

~Void

Polaris
03-04-2007, 04:08 PM
I'd make up a huge turtle who had hair and teeth :love: and then it'd be so fluffy she'd seat on people and sleep muahahahahah opps *blushes*

Ko Ko
03-04-2007, 08:39 PM
I'd create a Spat, a spider cat. I'd be small enough so that geriomaniac wouldn't notice it and it'd bite out it's jugular. It eats flesh.

Oh, I have indeed been beaten.
I would like a spat for a pet, even if it did kill me. Perhaps I could feed it popcorn?

On another note, a flesh eating spat might be lovely if I was ever wishing some sort of fat-reducing surgery that I could not afford.

I should upgrade my geriomaniac to have large, pointed teeth and perhaps quick reflexes in order to rip out opposing creatures trachea and use them as necklaces. How pretty it would look. ^^