PDA

View Full Version : SO3 Luther help!!!

Eiko Guy
03-03-2007, 10:27 PM
okay i am at the end of the game. I need to cure. No curpoints around. I can defeat the first luther but the second pwns me. None of my healers have mp. luther 2nd form destroys me in under a minute. I have 0 recovery items. Nothing for mp hp or reviving. My highest leveled character is fayt lvl 67. Pepita is 64
and sophia is 58. They are my strongest party. Anyway i can get restorative items or at least recharge myself would help.
How do i defeat the seond luther?

Lynx
03-04-2007, 06:55 AM
hmm judgeing from your levels you shouldnt have too much trouble. i beat luther when all ym characters were in there 50s and i had never synthed or cooked or whastevered anything yet. which means if i can beat him on a low level then you should be able to too.

now its been awhile so its hard for me to remember how this fight goes so inestead of intense stratagy ill mostly give you pointers. the more you fight him the better you shuold be able to anticipate his moves so learn what he's going to do. whenever he looks like he's going to do a big attack that you cant knock him out of doing run for your life. also you might have to sacrifce a good amount of berries here.

also remember side kicks temporary invincibility. what i mean is when your in the process of doing side kick you cant be knocked out of it or hurt. air blade is a great attack too. if you etheral blast i woudlnt use it that much its powerful hits a lot but its slow. really you might have to jsut equip the right things to beat this battle. if you can run back and train some that might help also.

id sya you best bet is equip the right things and learn hiw movements so you know how to avoid his attacks.

sorry if i wasnt much help.

Zeromus_X
03-04-2007, 07:12 AM
Also, if Insanity Prelude is killing you, know that you have to manually move your characters (or at least the one you control most of the time) to the outer edge of the battlefield, in between the two bloody pillars that pop up.

If you're really hurting on healing items, then just go back and buy more from Suferio or somewhere. Otherwise your levels are just fine, but I guess a few more couldn't hurt, right?

I am happy that you are using Peppita and Sophia. :) :cat:

Mirage
03-04-2007, 08:00 AM
You should be controlling Maria and keep her at a distance, if you aren't already doing this. Maria is really good.

Eiko Guy
03-04-2007, 09:45 PM
I can't go back it's so far. and I have no berries. If I was fully cured I would pwn him. But my only curer that has any MP is adray and he's lvl 18. I can't cure no recovery items and I have 0 fresh sages and any other revival items.

Mirage
03-04-2007, 10:11 PM
You can go back, I did it numerous times because I was out of healing items.

Lynx
03-04-2007, 10:43 PM
its a pain to back track but the great thing about this game is if you dont want to fight enemies there are usually ways around them.

Eiko Guy
03-09-2007, 12:14 AM
I went back and kicked his ass. Then i went to church and missed the ending. i fought him again and was murdered

Eiko Guy
05-24-2007, 01:04 AM
Then I fought and saw all the endings. Everyone was seperate. I wanted fayt and sophia to be together. Or at least fayt and peppita.