PDA

View Full Version : Need Expert help on Wall Market/wire

marky83
03-04-2007, 02:58 AM
I just bought a copy of FF7 which I have played before.

When I got to the wall market, the part were you need batteries to climb the wire I did so and got to the Shinra building. But as I had things to do I left my playstation and later forgot to save.

So I was back on my way to wall market, I got and got the batteries and went to the save point at the wall market, when I loaded later same day at the wall market with batteries I went to get the wire. There was no kids there and no wire to climb! I only used on save-file and I don't want to replay the game.

Is this a known bug or have I just missed something? I've talked to all characters in the wall market area I guess. But nothing seems to bring the wire or the kids I saw the first time when I was succesfull.

Would be real thankful if someone could help me. Really don't want to spend time replaying, mostly because it's boring and it feel like staring a new game. buuuuuuuu :choc2:

Bahamut2000X
03-04-2007, 04:05 AM
There's probably an event you gotta trigger that you forgot to do, try going back to Sector 7 and see if anything will trigger, or Aeris' house which I believe had a trigger before going up the wire.

marky83
03-04-2007, 04:48 AM
Thanks I will try to do that, I just can't figure out what kind of event it could be. Will try to do more things

/Marc

Light Mage
03-04-2007, 07:07 AM
I think you need to speak to Aeris' mother to trigger the wire to become active...?

marky83
03-04-2007, 03:12 PM
Thanks a lot for the help! As you suggested I went to Aeris's house and that was the trigger. :)