PDA

View Full Version : Damnit!

Rostum
03-04-2007, 08:17 AM
So I kept all my items I've recieved from hunts I've done so far, and I must of accidently sold them and saved the game earlier on. Now I'm on a quest and I need the snakeskin from the 'Marauder in the Mines' hunt I did awhile ago.

Because I accidently sold it, I don't have it now! =(
Is there any way to get it back / again? ><;

No.78
03-04-2007, 10:33 AM
I hope so O_O

Rostum
03-04-2007, 11:34 AM
Looks like I can finish the quest, though I just don't get the extra item (Magicked Gauntlets or some crap). I'd still like to know if you can get the snake skin again (either by fighting the monster again or whatever).

theundeadhero
03-04-2007, 07:09 PM
I don't think you can get another snakeskin. It's not important though. You still get the Barheim key later on. You won't be able to get an item set, but the items can be bought in town a little later.

Renmiri
03-04-2007, 07:49 PM
What he said :D

Rostum
03-04-2007, 10:26 PM
Oh, thank god! I thought I wouldn't be able to get the item anywhere else in the game. Thanks.

Ko Ko
03-04-2007, 10:30 PM
What? Someone needs to compile a list of all the items you are supposed to keep for subquests/etc. I constantly sell mine, for absolutely crap prices; I had no idea.

Renmiri
03-04-2007, 11:14 PM
There are none in the loot list where you can't complete the game if you sell. But some of them shouldn't be sold if you want to get good weapons or armor. Such as:

*Arcana and High Arcana
*All the zodiac gems (Leo, Pisces...)
*Great Serpent Skin
*bottles

See the list of recipes on the Bazaar (http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Bazaar_%28Final_Fantasy_XII%29) and decide which weapons /armor / accessory / ammo you want to have. Then keep those on the recipe :D