PDA

View Full Version : 5 Days a Stranger

Odaisé Gaelach
03-04-2007, 04:38 PM
Anyone else play 5 Days a Stranger and its sequels? :cool:

Not many games unnerved me like Trilby's Notes did...

http://www.fullyramblomatic.com/5days/

Moon Rabbits
03-04-2007, 07:14 PM
I love you.

These games are lovelove. I haven't finished Trilby's Notes yet, mostly because I dislike the gameplay severely.

I liked 5 Days a Stranger far better than 7 Days a Skeptic. So much gory, gory, pixelated fun~

Odaisé Gaelach
03-07-2007, 01:18 PM
I haven't finished Trilby's Notes yet, mostly because I dislike the gameplay severely.

Really?

I thought that Trilby's Notes was the best of the three (that I've played so far).

BlueChaos
03-07-2007, 02:10 PM
I have never played either one of those games. What systems are they for? Are they released in North America? Thanks, I have lots of systems.

Odaisé Gaelach
03-09-2007, 08:25 PM
I have never played either one of those games. What systems are they for? Are they released in North America? Thanks, I have lots of systems.

PC. Windows. Check the link man!

Moon Rabbits
03-11-2007, 05:30 PM
They're free too~

I finished Trilby's Notes the other day because this thread brough the existance of 6 Days a Sacrifice to my attention.

I'm in Day 3 of 6 Days a Sacrifice and I'm kind of disappointed with the direction the series has gone. :(

But it's still good ~

Odaisé Gaelach
03-12-2007, 02:26 PM
I'm in Day 3 of 6 Days a Sacrifice and I'm kind of disappointed with the direction the series has gone. :(

But it's still good ~

Aye, the plot kinda becomes a messy shambles. And the ending will... well, at least the game has lots of scares. :D