PDA

View Full Version : Cats or Dogs?

Laddy
03-04-2007, 06:35 PM
Do you prefer cats or dogs? If so, why? Or do you wish you can create these little fuzzballs a nice ax to kill them and chop them up? If so, why? Personally, I like cats because they are the most arrogant would-be tyrants in the animal kingdom.

Martyr
03-04-2007, 06:57 PM
Dogs.

Cats suck. I know that people say they're smarter or whatever because affection denotes primitive stupid beings.

If appreciating the person who feeds you, having fun, protecting others as well as yourself when danger comes along, and smply making yourself a joy to be around denotes some kind of extreme stupidity, then I'm afraid I like stupid animals.

The whole getting swatted at when I try to feed or pet my cat, and watching him run and hide and give me the evil eye when he isn't hungry thing- Well no. I don't enjoy that. If I had any inclination to do it, I would simply eat my cats. Plus, the refuse from a cat is fouler than from chickens. Absolute worst smell on the planet. Ugh!

Absconditus_Oraculum
03-04-2007, 06:59 PM
Cats. I just don't like dogs for some reason, just never have. May be because the one we had spent a little too much following me where ever we whent.. our cats I got along with..

cloud21zidane16
03-04-2007, 07:01 PM
both. For many different reasons

Zeromus_X
03-04-2007, 07:01 PM
Cats. :) :cat: Cats are just better. :cat:

Chloe.
03-04-2007, 07:02 PM
Cats rock. :cat: And they're cute. :bigsmile:

Rocket Edge
03-04-2007, 07:18 PM
Dogs are king.

Misfit
03-04-2007, 07:27 PM
I love them both, where's the BOTH option? ;__;

ama124
03-04-2007, 07:30 PM
I love them both, dogs win by an inch but i really love them both equally. There should be a both option :]

Miriel
03-04-2007, 07:46 PM
PICK A SIDE.

PUPPIES FTW!

Remon
03-04-2007, 07:47 PM
http://www.hoffmannstables.com/germanshepherds/images/puppies.jpghttp://www.web2earn.com/Top100/Photos/3_cute_puppies_photo.jpg

How can you not love them :love:

escobert
03-04-2007, 07:55 PM
Kitties plz. Except I want a Pharaoh hound

Polaris
03-04-2007, 07:56 PM
:cat: meeeeeeeeeeeeeowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Ryth
03-04-2007, 07:59 PM
Dogs for the win. :D

theundeadhero
03-04-2007, 08:25 PM
I pretended my name started with V because I didn't want to choose.

Araciel
03-04-2007, 08:29 PM
how did they say it on meet the parents....a dog is an emotionally shallow animal!

so i like cats, cause i'm emotionally shallow and opposites attract.

Vermachtnis
03-04-2007, 08:32 PM
CAT

Because they're awesome. Plus, dogs are clingy and very annoying and need constant attention. Cats could get along without people. We just make food getting easier for them and they don't kill us in our sleep.

loben
03-04-2007, 08:35 PM
cat. I don't need to give it constent attention, and It killzez teh micezorz

Freya
03-04-2007, 08:37 PM
Cats know how to comfort you when you're sad and leave you be when you need it. Plus they are cute and cuddly and don't demand attention constantly. I would know I have 7 cats and 7 dogs.

Ko Ko
03-04-2007, 08:45 PM
Cats.

Dogs smell horrendous.

Not the only reason, but perhaps the most important to my senses.

Shoeberto
03-04-2007, 08:49 PM
Something about dogs just makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Cats can do that too, at times, but then they get all stuck-up and prissy. Good doggies don't do that!

Rengori
03-04-2007, 09:05 PM
Dogs, cats suck.

yanis
03-04-2007, 10:59 PM
:cat: DOGS!!! (there are no dog smilies!!!)
Every dog knows who's their best friend!!! Man, man!!!:D

Venom
03-04-2007, 11:02 PM
I'd take a pet Hydra anyday if it were on that poll.

Kirobaito
03-04-2007, 11:06 PM
Dogs.

Cats suck. I know that people say they're smarter or whatever because affection denotes primitive stupid beings.

If appreciating the person who feeds you, having fun, protecting others as well as yourself when danger comes along, and smply making yourself a joy to be around denotes some kind of extreme stupidity, then I'm afraid I like stupid animals.

The whole getting swatted at when I try to feed or pet my cat, and watching him run and hide and give me the evil eye when he isn't hungry thing- Well no. I don't enjoy that. If I had any inclination to do it, I would simply eat my cats. Plus, the refuse from a cat is fouler than from chickens. Absolute worst smell on the planet. Ugh!
This is the correct answer and explanation.

Jings
03-04-2007, 11:10 PM
Dogs. And to be precise, German Shepherds. You can just have more fun with a dog, you can't take a cat for a walk or play fetch with it. All they're good for is sitting on your lap and digging their claws into your skin. Plus, I'm very allergic to cats.

Erdrick Holmes
03-04-2007, 11:11 PM
Cats, they make much better friends than dogs do. My cat was more awesome than any pet can ever be. She'd know how I was feeling, if I was happy she'd go grab a toy with a string and bring it to me to play, if I was sad she'd come and rub her head against me in a loving way. She'd also like to do video game things related, every time I turned on my Playstation or my Dreamcast she'd come and watch me play, she'd even react to how I played fighting games, if I won she'd come let me pet her, if I lost she'd just look at me and look back at the TV. Sometimes I'd lay a controller plugged in and laying on the bed, she'd put her paws on the controller like she was trying to play! Right there is definete proof that cats make much better companions than dogs.

The Summoner of Leviathan
03-04-2007, 11:16 PM
Cats > Dogs.

Vikeve
03-04-2007, 11:20 PM
The last option can be used by people whose name starts with an 'H' but whose username starts with a 'V', right?:cool:

Anyway, I like both of them. They're both just way too cute and I can't really decide, but in honer of my dead dog. I would have to say dogs are better.:)

kikimm
03-04-2007, 11:35 PM
Cats. They're better suited to my own personality. Dogs are just too crazy sometimes, and I don't want to be constantly having to push it off my lap or make it go away and leave me alone for awhile.

Not that I don't like dogs. I'm just allergic. :-\ It sucks, cause I've wanted a doggy doo for years. But my dad's allergic too, so it won't happen until I leave.

Slothy
03-05-2007, 12:23 AM
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Cats win obviously.

Honestly, when I'm feeling bored I like to go down to the SPCA and help solve this puppy infestation by bringing a sack and stopping by the river on my way home :evilking:. Dog's are stupid, annoying animals. I only ever met one that I liked, and he was more like a cat most of the time than a dog so it was understandable.

Ko Ko
03-05-2007, 12:26 AM
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Cats win obviously.

Honestly, when I'm feeling bored I like to go down to the SPCA and help solve this puppy infestation by bringing a sack and stopping by the river on my way home :evilking:. Dog's are stupid, annoying animals. I only ever met one that I liked, and he was more like a cat most of the time than a dog so it was understandable.

I dont like dogs, but I would never do that. You're just making cat lovers look evil :rolleyes2

Araciel
03-05-2007, 12:28 AM
cat lovers ARE evil...lookit that guy from james bond, who spawned dr. claw, dr. evil, etc.

Iceglow
03-05-2007, 12:30 AM
Cats are far cuter in my opinion than dogs they are also on the whole more intelligent and graceful in movement than a dog. I love watching my cats stalk after something just something about the lazy, graceful, dangerous movements gets to me.

Mogi
03-05-2007, 12:31 AM
Dogs.
They're loyal to their owners, not whoever feeds them.

Wel... technically....

Cecilia
03-05-2007, 12:39 AM
I pretended my name started with V because I didn't want to choose.

I like both.
I have a dog.
I'm allergic to cats.

BardTard
03-05-2007, 12:53 AM
Kittens cus they're less annoying, and more cute and well behaved. And it doesn't hurt when they bite.

escobert
03-05-2007, 01:37 AM
Cats. They're better suited to my own personality. Dogs are just too crazy sometimes, and I don't want to be constantly having to push it off my lap or make it go away and leave me alone for awhile.

This is why I want a Pharaoh hound! they have the personalities of cats but they're dogs! :D

Laddy
03-05-2007, 03:23 AM
Cats win, for this reason: They are snobby, arrogant, evil, would-be tyrants.

The Mog Ninja
03-05-2007, 03:25 AM
i chose *Poll Option Reserved For Anyone Who's Name Starts With 'V'*

Fonzie
03-05-2007, 03:29 AM
If you say Dogs the staff will jump you as ninjas.

DOGS 4EVER :love:

Dr Aum
03-05-2007, 03:45 AM
Those of you who didn't vote cat will rue this day when Their Day of Judgment comes.

Now please excuse me--it's nearly time for my household's cat's hourly combing/feeding/worshipping.

Nominus Experse
03-05-2007, 04:04 AM
Cats will kick your ass:

stuffing
03-05-2007, 04:11 AM
Cats stink

Yuffie514
03-05-2007, 04:21 AM
cats, only because i have been influenced by a cat who's been living with the family for 16 years. dogs are also ok. i would have a Doberman Pinscher if i ever got one.

DarkLadyNyara
03-05-2007, 04:58 AM
Cats. Cats absolutely rule. They actually have dignity, and aren't as obnoxious/loud/high-maintanance as dogs.:cat:

Kittens cus they're less annoying, and more cute and well behaved. And it doesn't hurt when they bite.

I disagree with the "doesn't hurt" thing. Have you been bitten by a kitten? Milk teeth are friggin' sharp. I lost a thumbnail that way. :(

Luc
03-05-2007, 05:00 AM
Dogs! I never really liked cats. :(

forevergamer
03-05-2007, 05:30 AM
i prefer dogs than cats.cats are lazy.they dont do much.they just sit around all day or walk around.if they see a mouse or a rat,it's either they're not in the mood or they just dont care at all..:mad:

Been a gamer since,been a gamer still...

Laddy
03-06-2007, 01:54 AM
I'm glad cats are winning.

Casey
03-06-2007, 07:34 AM
i prefer both.

Riana
03-06-2007, 10:41 AM
I like both but I prefer cats.

My cat is wonderful with my family. She'll play with you anytime you want her to. She's really sweet and timid. But play with her loads and her personality shines out.

The problem with dogs is they always have wet noses and they drool a lot. They NEVER clean themselves. You have to take them for walks and they tear things apart. I had three in another country I should know.

My cat is so easy to look after and she's a pleasure to have around.

So yeah. Cats.

Reles
03-06-2007, 04:41 PM
I'm definitely a cat person. All dogs have that lovable loyal quality to them, but I like something with a bit more personality. All cats I've noticed are different in their own way and most I've come into contact with are friendly enough. I've just had better experiences with cats. Large dogs scare me and small dogs have that high pitched bark.

Misfit
03-06-2007, 05:26 PM
PICK A SIDE.

PUPPIES FTW!
You're right. :(

PUPPIES, playful lovable squishy loff bundles! <3

Quindiana Jones
03-06-2007, 05:30 PM
It's raining both where I am. :(

Angel_from_hell
03-06-2007, 05:34 PM
I think it is really hard to choose between cats, and dogs the both of them has their own things that I like. But I think if I am forced to choose one of them it has to be cats I just think they have the most amazing eyes.

Cecilia
03-06-2007, 11:34 PM
The problem with dogs is they always have wet noses and they drool a lot. They NEVER clean themselves. You have to take them for walks and they tear things apart. I had three in another country I should know.

All dogs do NOT drool. Mine doesn't, for one.

As for the cleaning part, some dogs do actually occasionally clean themselves. My dog does, at least. He licks his paws and legs at times, for example. But then again, he is like a cat in some ways.

Then we have the part with "they tear things apart". It depends on how you raise them, really. If you don't raise them well, then sure, they'll tear things apart and do other bad things.

And actually, cats can destroy things too. Like for example scratch at furniture, if you don't teach them not to.

oddler
03-06-2007, 11:56 PM
Where's the knife?

Marshall Banana
03-07-2007, 03:31 AM
How do some of you sleep at night? =O

Ko Ko
03-07-2007, 02:48 PM
Let me tell you all something about dogs:

THEY ARE BABY EATING DEMONS

I can't beleive- no, I can, I'm covered in BLOOD AND FUR AND DIRT due to those HELL HOUNDS. I went out to my almost step-fathers house, to take care of his dogs while he is at Yankee's Spring Training, and they're HUGE. HUGE TERRIBLE DOGS. I'm not a huge person, I'm 5'6'' or thereabouts, and these... these MONSTERS knock me down, rip my legs to peices, cover the ONLY PAIR OF PANTS I OWN in dirt and blood and grime and drool and now, I'm angry.
That big black one, he pulled off his collar on the leash just to come attack me.

I HATE DOGS.

HATE.

Madame Adequate
03-07-2007, 04:31 PM
Cats, on the basis that they're intelligent enough not to eat feces.

Roto13
03-07-2007, 04:32 PM
Cats, on the basis that they're intelligent enough not to eat feces.

Just lick it.

Marshall Banana
03-07-2007, 05:34 PM
Let me tell you all something about dogs:

THEY ARE BABY EATING DEMONS

I can't beleive- no, I can, I'm covered in BLOOD AND FUR AND DIRT due to those HELL HOUNDS. I went out to my almost step-fathers house, to take care of his dogs while he is at Yankee's Spring Training, and they're HUGE. HUGE TERRIBLE DOGS. I'm not a huge person, I'm 5'6'' or thereabouts, and these... these MONSTERS knock me down, rip my legs to peices, cover the ONLY PAIR OF PANTS I OWN in dirt and blood and grime and drool and now, I'm angry.
That big black one, he pulled off his collar on the leash just to come attack me.

I HATE DOGS.

HATE.
Your soon-to-be stepfather must have raised them to be that mean or just didn't raise them to know any better. Don't blame the doggies! =O

Kossage
03-07-2007, 06:51 PM
I prefer dogs to cats, because they aren't as bossy as cats tend to be, they are cute, and in general a dog is like your very good friend. I've had a lot of fun playing with my uncle's golden retriever who is very intelligent. :)

BarelySeeAtAll
03-07-2007, 06:56 PM
to prove my evil, i chose to chop them up...actually i like the dogs better, Dobermen...nothing beats them!!!they are great!!!vicious lil things!!!