PDA

View Full Version : car trouble anyone

iamthespeakerforthedead
03-04-2007, 08:49 PM
how is everyone doing??
well most of you know about the car troubles me and cassy have been having. if you dont well in a short version my car absolutely sux to the 10th power and dosent deserve to be classified as a car. oh and now after eplacing the water pump, heater core, thermostat, radiator, front brakes and discs, rear brakes and drums, overflow tank cap, lugnuts, nuts on the ehaust, resealing a housing for water distribution, replacing the coil caseing, replacing sparkplug boots, sparkplugs, crankshaft positioning sensor, several oil changes, alternator belt,and probably a few i cant think of it still runs like crap and my brake light is now on along with check engine and abs light.i absolutley and completely give up on the car. so currently i am working on a deal for a 2004 monte carlo wich i should have tomorrow. i am so tired of fixing cars so hopefully this one lasts. oh and sorry i havent been on lately this is why.
so how is everyone else doing???
have any of you had car troubles?

Martyr
03-05-2007, 02:07 AM
I had a racetruck which, and I swear to this- the piece of crap would run for two weeks, and then I had it on blocks for two weeks.

There was no end to the work. Head gaskets would burn up, tranny trashed, starter goes, then the solenoid while I think it's the starter, the driveshaft snapped in half, the alternator and belt even broke at one point. Tires popping. Windows unable to be rolled up or down. Headers burst. Rusty gas tank. Clogged fuel pump. Oy.

I rebuilt that stupid motor probably 4 full times. Chevy POS.

By the end of it's expensive, miserable life, I was actually starting it every day by jamming a screwdriver into the solenoid to jiggle the alternator.

Araciel
03-05-2007, 02:24 AM
my car recently kicked the bucket....really hard

transmission, brakes, alternator, a couple of my lines, some fanbelts...all crapped out

i'm not getting a new car till summertime, and the livin's easy.

Nominus Experse
03-05-2007, 03:57 AM
At least you have a car to speak of...

(Fuck, that sounded like some emo :skull::skull::skull::skull:'s post ... I need to go have bloody, chained sex and listen to Children of Bodom and kill something with my bare hands while naked... that might regain my manhood)

Tavrobel
03-05-2007, 03:59 AM
(smurf, that sounded like some emo :skull::skull::skull::skull:'s post)

Don't worry, Nom. I'll forgive you if you go play some D2.

I don't get a car until I get my license.