PDA

View Full Version : ...and there was a blue hippo with yellow polka dots!

~*~Celes~*~
03-04-2007, 11:49 PM
Last night, I had a dream that Hitler was my math teacher. He was in love with my real math teacher but she didn't love him back, so she hid from him.

"Be careful Kari! He could kill you!" she said. I pulled out two swords, one with a blade made of pure gold.

"Don't worry! I have these swords!" I exclaimed, pulling one out to show her. I then proceeded to my math class where I saw Alan sitting in a desk behind the one I was supposed to sit in.

"Hey baby! I'm in your math class now, isn't this great?" he asked. I smiled and nodded, then noticed Hitler sitting in the teacher's desk. I became a little scared but remembered I had swords, so it was okay. As we worked on our problems that were on the board, Hitler called me back to his desk.

"Kari, you are my favorite student. Just thought I'd tell you that," he said. I just nodded and went back to my seat. Alan started kissing me and Hitler saw this.

"Kari and Alan..if you guys want to do that, there's a storage room over there...have fun kids!" He said with a smile like this: ^_^ Alan and I were too happy to notice how strange this was, so we happily complied and went to the storage closet.

I blame this dream on Red Baron pizza and the Sims 2 before bed.

Have any strange dreams? Share them!

Moon Rabbits
03-04-2007, 11:52 PM
Where do you get your drugs.

Ko Ko
I had a dream last night that my freind Brad was in love with me, and for some reason I loved him too, andI became very excited and tried to find him to tell him I loved him as well.
But it was all ruined when my freind Paul told me I was flat chested so Brad didn't love me. I woke up crying.
Wierd thing is, I am nowhere near flat chested and I dont love Brad.
But I do love dreams.
Hitler dreams are suspicious when dealing with karma foretelling.

Bahamut2000X
The craziest I've had was thinking I was some sort of hero who had to defeat an entire army of inter-dimensional aliens.

But yours I believe easily beats anything I've ever heard.

Venom
03-04-2007, 11:56 PM
I had this crazy dream where I graduated highschool!:eek:

Old Manus
03-05-2007, 12:23 AM
I had a dream where Cid and Cid's Wife came over for the night. It was the best dream ever.

Araciel
03-05-2007, 12:57 AM
i have a dream.

Roto13
03-05-2007, 12:59 AM
I had a dream where I kept punching people and their heads would explode like in Gantz.

Madame Adequate
03-05-2007, 01:06 AM
I had a dream about Hitler once.

I got his autograph, then tried to keep him safe from my family. I also tried to reassure him, because he was scared that everyone hated him. :(

Disco Potato
03-05-2007, 01:22 AM
I've had a bunch of crazy dreams, but the only one that comes to mind right now was one I had when I was 6, when I dreamt that my class went on a field trip to hell :p

Tavrobel
03-05-2007, 01:23 AM
I once had a dream where I fell off the top of the jungle gym, and almost hit the ground having the woodchips impale me, but I never hit the ground.

That's the best I got.

Iceglow
03-05-2007, 01:29 AM
I have had many strange dreams some wonderful some not...one not so wonderful dream resulted in me being stomped on by a 100ft tall mech. The fact that I could feel this and woke up in pain was another stranger occurrence.

Of the good dreams that are strange and wonderful I am not allowed to speak. I know they happened and so do a few others know what happens in my head and some have even seen me reduced to a 3 letter 3 word vocabulary due to these occurrences.

Martyr
03-05-2007, 02:23 AM
Myd reams all take place in odd settings like the sea or a gas station, and usually with my family members.
And there's always shadowy figures or statues or beach bum dragons or something chasing me around, trying to kill me.

Pretty hectic, but great scenery cuts. In my dreams, I a master filmographer.

Griff
03-05-2007, 10:27 PM
I had a dream once where I was fighting Sin with my brother, my friend Steve, Rikku, and Jesus. I became a Christian shortly afterwards.

Ko Ko
03-05-2007, 10:29 PM
Had another wierd dream. =( I dreamt I found my digital camera. It's not even fair. But I dreamt that I could bend it, for some strange reason.
I miss my little pink camera. =(

fire_of_avalon
03-05-2007, 11:13 PM
For the past six months or so, I've been dreaming of giant animals being very violent. It isn't every night, but I've had three or four dreams like this so far. I never have dreams with repeating elements in them.

Dr Aum
03-05-2007, 11:55 PM
I'm always dreaming. They're all very strange.

Leen-Leen
03-06-2007, 12:15 AM
I've got a notebook full of weird dreams that I had over the summer. I think in one of them, I walked into a bathroom. My hands were sticky because I just ate a huge pink cotton candy thing, so I washed my hands. When I turned on the tap, the bathroom exploded and turned into a roller coaster. The toilets were the seats (at least the lid was down.)

Yeah, that was pretty odd.

Jessweeee♪
03-06-2007, 12:17 AM
Had another wierd dream. =( I dreamt I found my digital camera. It's not even fair. But I dreamt that I could bend it, for some strange reason.
I miss my little pink camera. =(

My little brother lost my copy of FFIII DS and I recently dreampt that it had been in my DS all along. I woke up and actually looked.

It wasn't there.

A few years ago, I had a dream where my study hall teacher (who was also the school librarian and lunchroom monitor) was yelling at me. I yelled some things back and she took me over to the grade school. Nobody likes this teacher because she's mean and she also doesn't like it when you have your fork resting upside down on your lunch tray.
Anyway.
When we went to the grade school, we went to the gym. My fifth grade math and social studies teacher, my guidance counselor/english and reading teacher, and some other person were on the stage/cafeteria (That's how it really is, too). The librarian asked them all about their socks, and the guidance counselor and the Other Person shrugged, then my fifth grade teacher pulled out these gnarly, green, yucky socks out of nowhere. They had those green lines you see in cartoons coming off of them. The librarian/lunch monitor/studyhall monitor asked me to clean the gym with them, and I said "Wait...wouldn't that make it dirtier?" then I woke up.

It's a small school, if you hadn't guessed.

mooglebunni608
03-06-2007, 02:54 AM
I dreamed I was being strangled by a boa constrictor, and somebody saved me but all I could say was 'Sorry!'

Savern Volaco
03-06-2007, 03:22 AM
Okay here goes...*looks thru note book* "okay got it"

Okay now it starts like this I am falling off a giant plate of asperagus, as I am falling I can smell the sweet aroma of Fried chicken suddenly bam there I am in the line ready to order something from KFC and I can hear screams from the back screams of terror, and the place is packed it seems no one notices so I ask "why is the screaming coming from the back?" The cashier responds "That would be our secret recipe" she nicely responds. So I am thinking what the Hell is going on in there, Another loud scream of terror comes from the room so I instantly think the worse the secret is human flesh. I rush into the room It and there is a guy sitting on the couch all bound to where he con only see a big screen tv with a guy teaching calculus, he screams in terror and cries for help I stop worrying and I go back to order something right but as I leave the room bam I am in a singing Mushroom forest that streches for miles, as I travel through the forest suddenly Bunnies are eating the hell
out of these polar bears, and there is like from the bodies of the corpse of the bears rainbows shoot out and then I meet up with my friend Lewis he is dancing on a stump...he says "hey my freind come see the truth as he points to a open door that is all filled with spikes, and stuff so I say "see what?" he pulles me by the hand and I slide through wat feels like jellow and I come out of the other side and I find my self on a sandy beach with like fish that have limbs and are talking like english they look at em like I am some kinda freaky Different person I say "so what if I look wierd...You look like freaks to my eyes" Lewis suddenly yells "run" I do and all around me boots are like being made from sand.
I run back thru the door and to my surprise I am in the middel of two large forces charging at each other one side is hippies all wearing like this knights armor wielding pionty sticks and the other side is a bunch of chimpanzies all carrying like what looks to be a AK 47 , thet are wearing loin cloths, everything goes dark...I wake back up at home but my cat is like barking like a dog and I get surprized by it I fall down the stairs I wake up again and I am sleeping in my bed I listen to my suroundings and bam my bed is once again surrounded by the mushroom forest and they have these spouts that is like puffing out smoke, I wake up again this time it is bright out side and I look around I am surrounded by people asking if I am okay. this time I hear sirens and what not. later I am sitting on the back of a ambulance aparently what the cop explained I slept walked 5.5 miles and found my self in some ones back yard I slept for exactly 14 hours, end of dream and story and event

Shlup
03-06-2007, 09:18 PM
Last night I dreamed that I was taking a nice, warm shower. And it was one of those rainfall showers, where the shower head comes down from the ceiling. It was crazy, man. CRAZY!

Little Miss Awesome
03-06-2007, 10:46 PM
I've had so many weird dreams thanks to playing on The Sims 2 too much, but one of the weirdest dreams I've had in a while was about a clown that was going around murdering people. But his trademark after killing the person was to leave their bodies in the spot and put a dead horse on top of them :/ He just wandered the streets dressed up, carrying helium balloons, looking all miserable. I was sitting in my living room in the dream watching the news, and a warning came on about the clown, and I was really scared. I later went to the petrol station with my dad, and I saw the clown walking along the street. I screamed to my dad and frantically tried to tell him the clown was there, and the clown turned his dead and scowled at me. My dad and I argued after that, I said "Dad, Dad, I saw the clown!" and he told me not to be ridiculous, and not to assume all clowns were bad. However, once we pulled into the petrol station, we saw a dead horse, and a gathering crowd. Luckily, I woke up then :p

Vikeve
03-06-2007, 11:12 PM
I just posted about my dream in Tempest's usernotes and I don't want to post it again but I like that one.:jess:

I always tend to get strange dreams and my friends loved hearing about them while the other half are so tired of hearing about my dreams.:)

I did have a dream where I visited another school where the principal was brainwashing people and there were these scary circus people that kept on chasing me. And I kept yelling for a cell phone becuase I wanted to call the cops.

As for nightmares I had a recuring dream where i was running through China from this shadow. Then when I got stuck in some house the shadow turned out to be a cute little taco bell dog. And when I went to go pet it... its head grew three times as large as me but I would wake up before it ate me.:(

Goldenboko
03-06-2007, 11:53 PM

Moon Rabbits if she tells you, make sure you tell me XO

kikimm
03-07-2007, 03:40 AM
I've been having really...weird dreams for the past the past month or so. Not exactly nightmares, but not pleasant ones.

Although one not so bad one involved me taking my cat to this guy's cottage, and forcing my kitty to eat vanilla ice cream with fudge. It was part of some ritual or contest, something like that.

Mitch
03-07-2007, 05:56 AM
Monkey dreams are the best

eestlinc
03-07-2007, 07:02 AM
i have very weird dreams all the time. it's fun. sleeping is like watching a movie.

Misfit
03-07-2007, 05:36 PM
Last night I had a weird dream... I was driving along some weird creepy road, then I GOT LOST. And it was snowy and night time and I was crying and freaking out. Then I pulled into some gas station and recognized a friend there, and was like "hay lol im lost halp me ;_;" Then we got into our vehicles and drove off!

Then, for some reason I stop at some old abandoned house. I went inside and apparently I couldn't get back out. I climbed to the top section and there was a sad lady monster there. I don't remember what I did, but I gave her something and made her a happy freaklady monster and she let me out. Then I woke up.

Bunny
03-07-2007, 06:07 PM
I once dreamed about a talking apple pie that held the secrets of the universe, so I had to go on an epic adventure spanning the 'verse to find the answer to the greatest riddle ever told. My companions for this adventure was to be a bipedal dog named Fido and a hairball named Urf. We faced off against a race of tigermen and zombie princesses. Towards the end, we managed to blow up a fish named Horus, who was also an evil scientist bent on univerisal domination through the use of apricots and yams, and save a French maiden from the grubby hands of a sophisticated aristocrat named Oui. Everytime he talked, he said "CHEESE IT".

NeoCracker
03-07-2007, 06:24 PM
This is the strangest Dream I have Ever HAd.

I was Sailor moon, laying in a huge comfy bed wondering what the future would be like? I went to sleep and woke up in the future. There were explosions in the back round, destroyed buildings. And them Amy, the Blue haired Sailor scout, ran by with Muscles Bigger than ARnolds. Then Tuxedo mask came down, though he had a third eye above his eye mask. He handed me a gun and said, "Quasar, take care of this," and jumped off.

I looked at the gun wondering what to do, then another person looking exactly like me(Sailor Moon) walked up and took the gun and twisted it all sorts of weird ways. It was back to normal, she handed it to me and said, "Here you go."

I looked off into the distance and a giant monster that looked like it was from power rangers came up, and then the third Eye tuxedo mask grew to its size. They each pulled out lightsabers and began fighting eachother.

Then I woke up.

PyroManiak
03-07-2007, 11:35 PM

I don't know about him but I get my drugs from this- oh :skull::skull::skull::skull: nvm...Im no snitch>:

I NOES NOSSIN!!!!

LunaNaelyan
03-08-2007, 09:25 PM
After searching and searching, I finally found an old essay I wrote about an insanely odd dream right after seeing it.
A few things first: the "Mike" I refer to is iirc Mike Shinoda (have no clue...), and Peppina is a whiny, naïve friend of mine. And yes, I actually turned in the uncensored version as an essay to my teacher at the time :cool: (I think it was Dec '05). No, I was not on anything. At least not that I knew of. :choc2:

*EDIT*
Whoops, kinda long, put a link instead (a .doc file), so if anyone's interested, here it is. (http://www.lunanaelyan.net/The%20Weirdest%20Dream%20Ever.doc)

No.78
03-08-2007, 09:53 PM
I love dreaming so much!!! I usually get some pretty cool and wierd ones, I was keeping a dream diary but I sorta stopped when I forgot loads n stuff.

Some from the past week:

Me and my sister were kids again and we went swimming with my dad in a lake of oil, with whirlpools in it. Then afterwards my dad walked off and we were led by my NAN into the car park and the dream ended shortly after she admitted she had no idea where the car was.

I also had one where I could fly, but it was really hard, I had to force myself. I tried to beat up a robber but he pulled me down :( I went to show my friends, who were people I don't actually know. 2 japanese people, a guy and a girl, both entirely created with my mind, and the guy I sit next to in English. Twas cool, but then it ended :(

ETC