PDA

View Full Version : Kappa who?

ljkkjlcm9
03-05-2007, 10:48 PM
So I'm sure most of you here know about the Kappa the imp trick. For those that don't, turn someone into an imp and give them all the Imp equipment... for those with FFVIA the names aren't just Imp (blah) anymore. Shield is Tortoise, Helmet is Saucer, and Armor is Reed. The weapon still has IMP in the name so you'll figure that one out easily, but basically you equip these 4 items on an IMP character and they're virtual god. Level 30 characters taking 1 hit from Bracho in the Dinosaur forest.

Basically my question is, who do you turn into Kappa, or do you think would be best to?

Personally... I use Shadow. I know he's cool and all, but I've had Interceptor activate as an Imp, and I rarely use throw anyways, plus he's typically a physical attacker so I raise his STR stat anyways. Oh, I also use the dragon boot/horn combo on my Imp, as if they didn't take any damage before!

THE JACKEL

Cruise Control
03-05-2007, 11:01 PM
Locke, he's naturally fastest. I'm a speed kinda guy.

LoKuS
03-06-2007, 04:56 AM
I never tried this before, is there any where i can read more about this?

Araciel
03-06-2007, 07:00 AM
mine are all 99...is there any point?

sephirothishere
03-06-2007, 12:06 PM
mine too....and have best weapons and armour and stuff...each has every spell.....ragnarok and atma weapon at level 99 ...genji glove...and offering....indeed.

Mirage
03-06-2007, 12:58 PM
I tried it once, Good defence, not too good offense. Might be good for a few situations.

Crossblades
03-06-2007, 03:24 PM
I always wanted to turn Relm into a Kappa, but I never got around to doing it

Mirage
03-06-2007, 03:34 PM
Relm would make a poor Kappa, as she really poor initial strength.

Crossblades
03-06-2007, 04:03 PM
Relm would make a poor Kappa, as she really poor initial strength.

I don't play with her anyway, which is why I never got around to make her a Kappa

theundeadhero
03-06-2007, 05:44 PM
I never turn anyone into Kappa.

Darius
03-06-2007, 06:08 PM
I have enough Imp gear to make them all Imps and equip them all the same. I dont do it though unless im playing around. I used to make them all Imps and do all the good stuff with them before the final fight. Id have an army of Ub3r Imps annihilating the final boss. It was quite funny. :) Once im ready with the GBA version ill try it out again.

Araciel
03-06-2007, 10:18 PM
i have 99 impartisan !! weeeee

theundeadhero
03-07-2007, 09:47 PM
I can't remember what it's for, but I remember always betting a few of his weapons in the colliseum for something else. I don't even remember if the item you win is the one you want to keep, or just the next step in that betting chain to get the item :(

EDIT: Imp Halbread - Cat Hood - Merit Award

Merit Awards are good :)

Lynx
03-08-2007, 01:29 AM
shadow or mog

i dont use throw and i dont use dance but i always use both of these characters.

id go for shadow more then mog because i never use throw at all dance ill use occasionaly just for my entertainment and to try and get a cheap laugh of mog falling down when it doesnt work.

ljkkjlcm9
03-10-2007, 05:55 PM
EDIT: Imp Halbread - Cat Hood - Merit Award

Merit Awards are good :)

If you trade the merit award, you get Miracle Shoes, one of my favorite relics. Gives you protect, shell, haste, and regen!

After having leveled Shadow to 99 as Kappa, I'll say he is by far the best at it. I see interceptor a ton because his evasion is so high! Plus at 99 Interceptor does 9999 too. He is by far the best option for Kappa in the game. Want Kappa? Use Shadow!

THE JACKEL