PDA

View Full Version : Need help here guys, check out this video i made for Lunar Knights

Setharion
03-06-2007, 03:35 PM
Its a first for me and making a video :p but just tryin to win or get into the top 5 on a fanpimp site for doing this, i just need views and favorited.

So please if anyone can toss me a favorite that would be more than appreciated ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj873Be3rE8

Just need views though to get into the top 5 mainly! Thanks in advance and hopefully some of you here are playing Lunar Knights :cool:

Rostum
03-07-2007, 12:36 AM
That was a pretty cool video for your first! Keep up the good work.

BlueChaos
03-07-2007, 04:56 AM
Very nice. I was not really interested in Lunar Knights, than I watched your video. It made me a bit more interested, though, the reason I am never going to buy the game, is because its like number four in a series. Plus, the fact I hate games like that. Make a series, than years later, make another game to that series.

Setharion
03-07-2007, 02:35 PM
THanks guys, appreciate it :)

Heres a question...any of you know another place i could post it that would have alot of traffic for views possibly? Im just hoping to be in the top 5 here is all really on the site, being the top 5 still win some nice points :)

Let me know guys!