PDA

View Full Version : Vitamin Water

Rye
03-06-2007, 08:06 PM
I love Glaceau Vitamin Water (http://www.pimpwiz.com/uploaded_images/Glaceau_Vitamin_Water-746253.JPG). I love it so much. Almost as much as I love oatmeal. Unfortunately, it's not as good for you as actual water (what is though?) so I can't chug it constantly, but it's only 75 calories in those 12 fl oz bottles bottles, so it's good when I don't feel like drinking water again but I'm trying not to drink soda or iced tea because I'm on another failing diet.

I'm trying new flavors. Do you love vitamin water? Do you have it where you live or is it just a New Yorker thing? What is your favorite flavor? Would you accept a vitamin water from Shellder? (Yes, that does rhyme for me because New Yorkers pronounce it wawder ;[)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/63/Shellder.png

PS: I like Revive and Dragonfruit.

Jowy
03-06-2007, 08:10 PM
I've never had it. I do love me some Lemon Propel though.

Bunny
03-06-2007, 08:13 PM
I think a man with a thick Boston accent talking to a man with a thick New York accent would be the best conversation ever.

Never had such water.

BarelySeeAtAll
03-06-2007, 08:13 PM
i would accept it from shellder, no matter how much it scares me...
just tap water does for me...tis so tasty...filter...BOOO!!!

Rye
03-06-2007, 08:14 PM
I think a man with a thick Boston accent talking to a man with a thick New York accent would be the best conversation ever.

I'm so glad someone thinks that as well. I love Boston accents and I love New York accents (bias) so it'd be fantastic. Especially if the two were arguing about Yankees vs Red Sox.

Bunny
03-06-2007, 08:17 PM
I imagine them talking about a ka that runs on wawder.

(Love to the one who catches the television reference)

Nominus Experse
03-06-2007, 08:18 PM
I simply take a Multivitamin with dinner, though I wouldn't mind having vitamin-enhanced water.

Yamaneko
03-06-2007, 08:24 PM
Buying them individually is a rip-off. You can get them at Costco in bulk for cheap. Green Tea is my favorite.

Rye
03-06-2007, 08:25 PM
Buying them individually is a rip-off. You can get them at Costco in bulk for cheap. Green Tea is my favorite.

That's what I do, I got a biiiiig pack from BJs with Revive and Dragonfruit! They're way too expensive individually, I agree. $2.00 a bottle? gtfo my lifestream. ;[

escobert
03-06-2007, 08:38 PM
I LIKE FORMULA 50 SO I CAN PRETEND TO DRINK 50 CENTS BLOOD :bigsmile:

"Formula 50 is a strange concept for a beverage. The grape-flavored drink's label reads, "inspired by today's most talked about artist, hottest record producer, and soon-to-be movie star, this not-so-hypnotic tonic contains (hint, hint) 50 percent of many of the important vitamins that you need every day." Now you won't likely find this rapper "in da club" drinking formula 50, but we have to hand it to Glaceau, this is a great tasting drink. The grape flavor is natural and not too-sweet. The concept is creative to say the least. Overall, it is a cool, tasty drink."

Bunny
03-06-2007, 08:39 PM

That's what I do, I got a biiiiig pack from BJs with Revive and Dragonfruit! They're way too expensive individually, I agree. $2.00 a bottle? gtfo my lifestream. ;[

Whoa. I can buy them for a buck a bottle.

Yamaneko
03-06-2007, 08:42 PM
Here they're usually $1.50. Which I think is too expensive for 12oz.

Dreddz
03-06-2007, 09:02 PM
Any form of bottled water is a waste.

Old Manus
03-06-2007, 09:05 PM
I'd accept Vitamin Water from a Haunter (Yes, that does rhyme for me because Brits pronounce it warter ;[)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/41/Haunter.png

Shlup
03-06-2007, 09:06 PM
I don't like it. I only like juice.

Vikeve
03-06-2007, 09:09 PM
I :heart: vitamine water! It is so great! And you can get them like anywhere around here! Damn, you got me sad becuase now I want to start drinking some.:( I haven't been byeing them letely its been a while since I had some but its still good.

Yamaneko
03-06-2007, 09:16 PM
I don't like it. I only like juice.
Heathen!

Rye
03-06-2007, 09:33 PM
I LIKE FORMULA 50 SO I CAN PRETEND TO DRINK 50 CENTS BLOOD :bigsmile:

"Formula 50 is a strange concept for a beverage. The grape-flavored drink's label reads, "inspired by today's most talked about artist, hottest record producer, and soon-to-be movie star, this not-so-hypnotic tonic contains (hint, hint) 50 percent of many of the important vitamins that you need every day." Now you won't likely find this rapper "in da club" drinking formula 50, but we have to hand it to Glaceau, this is a great tasting drink. The grape flavor is natural and not too-sweet. The concept is creative to say the least. Overall, it is a cool, tasty drink."

That's funny. xD I've never tried grape. I love grapes, but I hate grape flavored candies and drinks and such. Except for White Grape Peach Juice. <3

Yamaneko
03-06-2007, 09:42 PM
I'd rather have some of Stephen Colbert's Formula 401.