PDA

View Full Version : o_O didnt do it!

Venom
03-06-2007, 10:59 PM
Have you ever been blamed for something you didnt do? Today two of my friends shoved me out of my chair in French class and the teacher sent me to the office and I told her "They pushed me out!" And she replied "Just for that I'm letting the office know your coming down!".

:cry: Post your funny stories of being blamed.

Ko Ko
03-06-2007, 11:01 PM
About two weeks ago, I slapped this girl during class because she deserved it, and then she told everyone I went into her room and slapped her, too.
I've never been in her room. :cry:

Araciel
03-06-2007, 11:01 PM
i was framed...YEAAAAHHH I was framed, framed framed framed...i never do nothin wrong, but i always get blamed!

nothing springs to mind...owait...a friend grabbed some girls waist from behind and then pointed to me...i was labeled a perv

friends rule.

Vikeve
03-06-2007, 11:03 PM
That happens to me all the time, but then again I'm sure i do things that my friends get blammed for. I just hate it when teachers give you that mean look especially when there right in your face.:mad:

Lately, no one has been getting blammed for something they didn't do. Weve just been admiting it. Probably becuase no one cares about the punishments anymore.

Shlup
03-06-2007, 11:34 PM
I got a detention for talking in class in 5th grade. I was just trying to tell the class smelly kid that he had a booger on his lip!

oddler
03-06-2007, 11:58 PM
I got Detention for saying asphalt in 9th grade.

I'm usually the one who takes the blame because it's funnier that way.

kikimm
03-07-2007, 12:05 AM
My dad does this a lot. Not just to me, but everyone else in the family too. Whenever something goes wrong, whoever else is in the house with him was the one that caused it to go wrong. :p He always thinks that I take his credit cards without telling him and go spend them on stuff online. Which I have never done! He accused me of that again last week.

Not really a funny story, but it's all I got. That stuff has never really happened to me.

Shiny
03-07-2007, 12:53 AM
:lol: at some of the stories :cry: at others

Anywayz, back in kindergarten this kid was whistling; which was banned in my school (because it was hell disguised as education). Well this kid kept whistling when we were getting ready to go home and I had to go the bathroom. The principal then asked who was whistling (why she was even there I dunno). I raised my hand a couple of seconds prior to her asking the question and she saw me, then pulled me to the side. She kept me after school for a while and I had to go bad. The worse part about it is that I wasn't even whistling.

Levian
03-07-2007, 01:04 AM
Everytime something happens to the computer, it's automatically my fault. Luckily I was out of town the last time it broke down, so it couldn't have been me.