PDA

View Full Version : Legend of the Crystals...

Wolf Kanno
03-07-2007, 12:49 AM
Okay, here's an oldie for you people. Now before Last Order and Advent Children, even before Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within and Final Fantasy Unlimited; there was a four part OVA series about Final Fantasy called "Legend of the Crystals".

It takes place 200 years after FFV and is the story of the descendants of the Light Warriors trying to stop an evil alien army from reviving their master DEATHGYUNOS (yes, it's one word and is in all caps...) with the crystals.

The animation goes from "I think the director's kid from preschool drew it" to "Goddamn that's awesome!:eek: " The storytelling follows suit but it's not without it's charm. Hey it even had a Chocobo in it, though a sickly looking one at that...

So has anyone else seen or own this series. (I do!:p ) Discuss!

LoKuS
03-07-2007, 02:17 AM
i want it plz!!!

Bahamut2000X
03-07-2007, 04:23 AM
I've been meaning to find it for the longest time, a Blockbuster my friend used to frequent had it, he said he'ld get it one day so I could see it. He never did though. :(

Yuriev's ghost
03-07-2007, 04:26 AM
It's entertaining for a 4 episode OVA but I wouldn't have watched it had it been longer. There really isn't much substance to it.

Lol @ a prominant character from FFV dieing horrible, horrible death and another having his body defiled though.

LoKuS
03-07-2007, 05:20 AM
any sites about this?

Wolf Kanno
03-08-2007, 10:23 AM
any sites about this?
Here's the link to the Wikipedia entry.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Fantasy:_Legend_of_the_Crystals

Just Google it and you get a few good sites.;)

LoKuS
03-08-2007, 03:56 PM
nice.