PDA

View Full Version : Magical Starsign

The Fat Bioware Nerd
03-07-2007, 02:25 AM
Do you recommend Magical Starsign for the DS?

Shoeberto
03-07-2007, 02:57 AM
There's a lot of websites out there that review and give recommendations for games, like Gamespot or IGN. I say this because you seem to make a lot of threads asking info about games that nobody here seems to have played :)

Necronopticous
03-07-2007, 03:28 AM
I played it for like 10 minutes and I couldn't get into it, so I can't recommend it, however, I'm sure that I didn't really get a good taste for it. Just didn't appeal to me.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
03-07-2007, 04:02 AM
There's a lot of websites out there that review and give recommendations for games, like Gamespot or IGN. I say this because you seem to make a lot of threads asking info about games that nobody here seems to have played :)

I already looked at those websites IGN and Gamespot gave Magical Starsign a good review but GameInformer Magazine gave it a bad review.

BlueChaos
03-07-2007, 04:23 AM
I love Magical StarSign. Exept for the fact that it is a bit on the children side. The names of items and thing are stupid, the monsters, and bosses are to easy. Does not require much thought, or does not require you to really level. Through the entire game, I got stuck one time, and it caused me to level for about an hour. Other than those things, it is a great game.

Endless
03-07-2007, 08:06 AM
It's a good traditional turn based RPG. The story's decent, and as was said, it doesn't require leveling for 65464 hours to pass a boss. The names of items and characters is intended to be funny, and seems a lot more "natural" if you played Magical Vacation. After all, almost everyhting is named after food in French. :D

BlueChaos
03-07-2007, 02:01 PM
I like the Final Fantasy Series more than Magical StarSign.