PDA

View Full Version : Fox news...what a joke.

sephirothishere
03-07-2007, 05:50 PM
Popcorn + Fox news.... = movie night.....

"Osama's still out there"

true story...

snacks
03-07-2007, 05:53 PM
Didn't bush, and osama get into a arm wrestling match, meanwhile across the world Saddams ghost is reeking havok on a mid-western family from a Detroit suburb?

Jowy
03-07-2007, 05:53 PM
Watching Fox News for elongated amounts of time is the equivalent of huffing paint.

NeoCracker
03-07-2007, 05:56 PM
Watching Fox News for elongated amounts of time is the equivalent of huffing Gasoline.

Yamaneko
03-07-2007, 06:16 PM
Watching any sort of cable news is hazardous to your heath. Watching Fox News is like turning on the engine in your car, blocking the exhaust and sitting inside with the windows up.

Bunny
03-07-2007, 06:21 PM
You guys just don't know good news when you watch it.

Fox News rocks!

Ko Ko
03-07-2007, 07:07 PM
Watching any sort of cable news is hazardous to your heath. Watching Fox News is like turning on the engine in your car, blocking the exhaust and sitting inside with the windows up.

This is also what I have been told :eek:
Unfortunately I cannot watch the news anymore, crap of that Anna Nicole Smith hooker really bothered me.
Who cares what she did? She's rottin' now!

CloudDragon
03-07-2007, 07:14 PM
Watching the O'Reilly Factor is like watching a nightly sitcom. It's that hilarious.

Mirage
03-07-2007, 07:22 PM

This is also what I have been told :eek:
Unfortunately I cannot watch the news anymore, crap of that Anna Nicole Smith hooker really bothered me.
Who cares what she did? She's rottin' now!
You can't watch the news because Anna Nicole died? Interesting.

Ko Ko
03-07-2007, 07:23 PM
What, she grosses me out.

All the videos of clown face paint. :cry:

PyroManiak
03-07-2007, 07:28 PM
funny you guys say this cuz I watch fox 25 in the morning and night cuz im too lazy to change the channell...

once at the boston parade for our red sox victory parade...every 1 was chanting "marias ass!! marias ass!" ...lol and shes the reporter

Mirage
03-07-2007, 07:33 PM

So she's all over every news channel or something? Find a channel whose news aren't crappy then :p.

escobert
03-07-2007, 07:41 PM
I read the newspaper.

Jowy
03-07-2007, 07:45 PM

So she's all over every news channel or something? Find a channel whose news aren't crappy then :p.

Not possible in America, unless we're counting The Daily Show or Colbert Report. 8-)

Ko Ko
03-07-2007, 07:46 PM
There ya' go.

Why was that such a big deal? I don't understand. There is a war going on... I thought that would be more important.

Flying Mullet
03-07-2007, 07:47 PM
Fox News is good to watch if you want to watch a news agency that makes efforts to cover up the bad that's happening in the world and tries to only show the good in every situation. But if you want "true" news that covers the whole story, good and bad, even if it isn't in the conservatives' best interest, look elsewhere.

NeoCracker
03-07-2007, 07:49 PM
Actually its not a War. Its a conflict. And I dont' hate fox because of what it reports, I hate it for being a Biased and slanted piece of :skull::skull::skull::skull: news station.

Nominus Experse
03-07-2007, 08:16 PM
No, remember? IT'S A FUCKING CRUSADE!

oddler
03-07-2007, 08:31 PM
I laughed a lot. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izyHXvhG3KI)

Shoeberto
03-07-2007, 08:31 PM
funny you guys say this cuz I watch fox 25 in the morning and night cuz im too lazy to change the channell...

once at the boston parade for our red sox victory parade...every 1 was chanting "marias ass!! marias ass!" ...lol and shes the reporter
I think you're getting the Fox News channel confused with a local Fox carrier's news program. While local news channels are exploitative, scaremongering, and altogether lacking any sort of journalistic integrity, they're a different beast entirely from Fox News.

Fox News is good to watch if you want to watch a news agency that makes efforts to cover up the bad that's happening in the world and tries to only show the good in every situation. But if you want "true" news that covers the whole story, good and bad, even if it isn't in the conservatives' best interest, look elsewhere.
My friend really likes some news show on PBS that I forget the name of. Basically the guy gave the events straight. No slant, no political agenda, no nothing. He hasn't even voted in thirty some odd years as to not influence his viewers. He just wants them to know what's going on without his personal opinion skewing anything.

escobert
03-07-2007, 10:33 PM

I think you're getting the Fox News channel confused with a local Fox carrier's news program. While local news channels are exploitative, scaremongering, and altogether lacking any sort of journalistic integrity, they're a different beast entirely from Fox News.

My friend really likes some news show on PBS that I forget the name of. Basically the guy gave the events straight. No slant, no political agenda, no nothing. He hasn't even voted in thirty some odd years as to not influence his viewers. He just wants them to know what's going on without his personal opinion skewing anything.
that's cool. He should be on everyones new channel.

Cruise Control
03-08-2007, 01:13 AM
I tend to watch Fox News for an hour, then CNN for an hour. And compare what I heard. I then try to decide what parts were station bias.

Xaven
03-08-2007, 01:48 AM
I'll watch the Colbert Report. :D That is, if I ever watch television at all.

Fox, not really. Local news stations are the devil. It's funny when people feel intelligent, sophisticated, and informed for watching them. :]

Magic Guy
03-08-2007, 05:35 PM
No matter what news you are watching, there is a bias. The best thing to do is watch/read several stories on the same thing, and then you can figure out what is really happening.

When I'm in the mood to watch news; Fox News is not really something I watch usually. I just can't stand listening to them for more than a few minutes. Every now and then they'll say some things that peak my intrest though.

Owen Macwere
03-08-2007, 05:43 PM
I don't watch the news. Dad does, which covers all my family's needs for news.

After all, all news channles do is lie and make up stories. Wake up people!

Awrini
03-08-2007, 06:39 PM
Media Lab Media Lab, I'm selling them lies 'cause I got a job in the media lab.

But really, the media is terrible, they focus on the wrong things. Its sickening. Just absolutely downright sickening. Also, what is rather humourous, many people think that 99% of the news is a lie... hate to say this, but 99% of bad news is the truth, and 99% of Good news is a lie.

Bunny
03-08-2007, 06:40 PM

But really, the media is terrible, they focus on the wrong things. Its sickening. Just absolutely downright sickening. Also, what is rather humourous, many people think that 99% of the news is a lie... hate to say this, but 99% of bad news is the truth, and 99% of Good news is a lie.

There is no news like Good News. "Good News" is just bad news with an incredible spin.

Owen Macwere
03-08-2007, 06:43 PM

There is no news like Good News. "Good News" is just bad news with an incredible spin.

There are good news like when they say that the army is out in the street and is doing its job by protecting the citizens. Only, you go out to the dtreet and find it deserted.
Bad news are when they say a bomb went off and killed 100, the lie is it killed 500.
So in both type of news they lie!