PDA

View Full Version : What would you call?

chrisfffan
03-07-2007, 10:43 PM
what would you call Final Fantasy 7 instead of Final Fantasy 7 if you had to give it another name i was thinking about this and i couldnt think of anything really.

cloud21zidane16
03-07-2007, 11:47 PM
id still call it final fantasy 7 but add a name on such as final fantasy 7 The Search For The Promised Land
or ff7 the enemy of the past;)

Cloud_Lion_Heart
03-08-2007, 02:58 AM
I would call it meteor

Reeve
03-08-2007, 04:39 AM
final fantasy: the first RPG on three disks.

Final Fantasy: CRAP i lost disk 2.

Firo Volondé
03-08-2007, 07:06 AM
Cloud and Sephiroth's Excellent Adventure.

blackmage_nuke
03-08-2007, 07:33 AM
The adventures of Red XIII and co

Little Blue
03-08-2007, 07:56 AM
Final Fantasy VII... Wait, that's already its name... :Oo:

The Mog Ninja
03-08-2007, 08:14 AM

LOL!!!!

maybe "Final Fantasy the seventh in the series but it cannot be called the seventh due to the topic of this thread"

NeoCracker
03-08-2007, 04:30 PM
He gonna stab that bitch.

And Aries will be on the cover.

MustangCobraSVT
03-08-2007, 04:36 PM
Final Fantasy: The search for Cloud's hair gel.

jammi567
03-08-2007, 06:23 PM
Final Fantasy VII: The mass suiside game

With a picture of Aeries being stabbed to make people even more depressed.

Bunny
03-08-2007, 06:32 PM
Final Fantasy VII, Or: A Complete Guide on How To Create a Horrible Game.

Mirage
03-08-2007, 07:08 PM
http://home.no.net/steak/images/ff7maths.png

BG-57
03-08-2007, 07:29 PM
Seventh Fantasy would be more accurate, but I like the poetry of Seventh Heaven.

Light Mage
03-08-2007, 08:37 PM
Jenova.

Mirage
03-08-2007, 08:39 PM
All your titles are so boring and predictable!

ReloadPsi
03-08-2007, 09:26 PM
Fanboy Bullsh*t

Don't get me wrong, I love the game but there are some darn stupid fans out there.

Either that or "Clone Wars", as all the characters are identical aside from their Limit Breaks and slight stat differences. Aeris is the only one who's truly different (crappy attack power, magic as good as Cloud's) but the dumb bitch had to die.

Dr. Acula
03-10-2007, 12:53 AM
"The Amazing Story of how the Ancients originally owned this planet and how Sephiroth found out about this and went all psycho and tried to kill everybody especially Cloud and his cronies because he thought Jenova was his mother even though she wasn't but he thought she was an Ancient but that wasn't true either she just fell from they sky... and the Secret of little spheres which are called Materia.":D

And Cid would be on the cover.

Raebus
03-10-2007, 09:05 AM
The game where you can't insult it without having rapid fanboys defending and humping it at the same time?

It sounds catchy.

The Mog Ninja
03-10-2007, 10:09 AM
The game where you can't insult it without having rapid fanboys defending and humping it at the same time?

<3

how bout... "A fat turd of a game" wait no thats 12...um how bout "Seventh Heaven without the Heaven due to the complete suckiness of this game, oh and Aerith dies XD"

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
03-10-2007, 07:47 PM
TAKE THAT BACK!!! 12 is awesome!

wihtout being stupid, planet's cry

being stupid, and evidently cool, "ewww hojo tried to cross-breed!" :D

The Mog Ninja
03-11-2007, 10:35 AM
how about "Generic brand Role Playing Game #2058198 CAST 7"

jammi567
03-11-2007, 11:55 AM
How about: "Don't buy this stupid fu*king game because it has generic villians and heros and stats and Cids and wepons and armors VII". Catchy or what?! :D

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
03-11-2007, 01:09 PM
you are all aware that ur posting on a final fantasy site rite? full of ff fans? :D

arcanedude34
03-11-2007, 05:18 PM
Vincent saves the World!!! (co-starring Rec XIII and Cait Sith) (And some others) (Like the dude with the huge-ass sword) (And the chick with breasts the size of watermelons) (Seriously, this game has it all) (Buy it) (Now)

or

Emo

or

Final Fantasy VII

OR EVEN

The three disk seventh installment of the popular Final Fantasy franchise, in which a pretty-buy tries to kill another pretty boy and ends up losing the love of his life, then falls in the lifestream after going totally evil and handing over the super-mega destructive spell Meteor to the bad ass villain Sephiroth, after which he turns into a vegetable (not literally) and Cid has to take over and, like, some other stuff happens. BUT IT HAS VINCENT! And Sephiroth! So it rocks! And Aeris (which should be spelled Aeith, but got mis-translated) dies, so that's good news. Then Sephiroth transforms and takes of his shirt. Then meteor stops and Red XIII has kids and they howl in the middle of the day. Then the credits.

Light Mage
03-11-2007, 07:33 PM
Final Fantasy: Revenge of the Hair.

Comet
03-11-2007, 07:38 PM
The big times of Tifa

or

I lie about my past

or

In space make sure you type correctly to get the huge materia and not to miss out on Bahamut ZERO.

jammi567
03-11-2007, 08:07 PM
you are all aware that ur posting on a final fantasy site rite? full of ff fans? :D
of course i am, why do you think i'm saying it.

Garnie
03-12-2007, 02:59 AM
id call it
"final fantasy . ballard of the crasy maniac with a very long sword which only he can carry and kills people with it. but he wants his mummy so he cant be all that bad can he?

wait i got another one
:magus: ballard of the cross dressing heros:yamete:

Leeza
03-12-2007, 03:35 PM
Garnie, you have been asked before to please not double post. There is an edit/delete button in every post and it is there to use if you wish to add to a post. Here is a link to our Rules/FAQs (http://forums.eyesonff.com/faq.php).

Dilly
03-12-2007, 11:20 PM
Final Fantasy 7:
One Winged Angel

silentenigma
03-12-2007, 11:33 PM
http://home.no.net/steak/images/ff7maths.png

lmao rofl haha lol

Shotgunnova
03-13-2007, 02:58 AM
"Final Fantasy: Terrorists"

:D

Elly
03-13-2007, 03:36 PM
i heard the guys at Square refer to that part of the story as Meteorfall... so i guess Final Fantasy VII: Meteorfall would be a good title... and episode titles for a game isn't a bad idea, if it were to be re-released in a boxset including AC, DoC, and CC, then it would make sense to give it an episode title... so a good boxset would have to be Fianl Fantasy VII Saga - Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core / Meteorfall (original FF VII) / Last Order (anime) / Maiden Who Traveled the Planet (novela) / On the Way to a Smile (novela) / Advent Children (CGI Movie) / Dirge of Cerberus... i didn't include the cell phone game as it is only available in Japan...

arcanedude34
03-13-2007, 08:49 PM
id call it
"final fantasy . ballard of the crasy maniac with a very long sword which only he can carry and kills people with it. but he wants his mummy so he cant be all that bad can he?

wait i got another one
:magus: ballard of the cross dressing heros:yamete:

You do realize that ballard and crasy aren't words, right? And those sprites aren't even from Final Fantasy VII, right?

Dr. Acula
03-14-2007, 04:51 AM
"Final Fantasy 7: We will ruin your life with the confusingness of Cloud's past, and I don't care if confusingness isn't a word."

Zora
03-14-2007, 05:17 AM
Final Fantasy: Square goes make in mechanics mroe and creates more plot loopholes beyond your imagination featuring 2+ BISHIES!

Or

"Final Fantasy: We are suprised how this game became mainstream. PS: Sephiroth fails at virtually every action he did except killing Aeris. Wasn't that an improvement over Kefka who just did, oh, a lot more... :eek: "

Aerisfanatic
03-17-2007, 12:46 PM
TAKE THAT BACK!!! 12 is awesome!

wihtout being stupid, planet's cry

being stupid, and evidently cool, "ewww hojo tried to cross-breed!" :D
for the last time hojo was trying to kill her if you noticed how he was ecited when red looked like he was going to pounce and for the subject final fantasy 7: Death and beyond

Swift Strike
03-17-2007, 03:56 PM
ff7:sefiroth totaly ruind this game by going totaly psyco and crazy but made it ok but killig aris,i mean COMEON how useless was she,"oh look my turn to attak,weeeee,woow 1 dammage ,wooo,im notsaying she is useless but this game is cool and she ruind it.oh and also made good cozvinsent is in it!!!woo" thats a good name right?

Aerisfanatic
03-17-2007, 06:28 PM
ff7:sefiroth totaly ruind this game by going totaly psyco and crazy but made it ok but killig aris,i mean COMEON how useless was she,"oh look my turn to attak,weeeee,woow 1 dammage ,wooo,im notsaying she is useless but this game is cool and she ruind it.oh and also made good cozvinsent is in it!!!woo" thats a good name right?
i guess you must have really sucked then cause i got her to attack in the thousands before tifa or barret did and shes more usefull as a mage and her limit breaks were to help you out and she didnt ruin the game cause she did more for the planet than all of them and you didnt have to put her in your party and alot of people found her death as an inconvienience cloud and aeris were my strongest characters so if she battled poorley its because of you

p.s. its sephiroth and aeris

Zora
03-18-2007, 05:10 AM

Clearly you never heard of Kefka.

darksword12
03-28-2007, 06:06 AM
What's with all the hatred? Geez!

I really don't see why everyone's hating on FF7.

P.S.: I don't have an alternate title. If I had to choose, I'd go with Meteorfall.

Light Mage
03-28-2007, 06:35 AM
I would call it "Calamity from the skies" as it would refer to both Meteor AND Jenova.

:)

boys from the dwarf
03-28-2007, 07:46 AM
Final Fantasy 7:
One Winged Angel

thats a pretty good title seems as it doesn't give anything away about the game and you'll understand the title at the end.

people just bash games because they like to make arguements because it makes them feel right and justified.

The Crystal
03-28-2007, 08:42 AM

P.S.: I don't have an alternate title. If I had to choose, I'd go with Meteorfall.

They hate it because it's popular.

I'd give the name of "Meteorfall" or "Meteor Crisis".

jammi567
03-28-2007, 10:38 AM
or because people idolise it so much when they haven't played another game of the series to get an accurate comparission.

"Don't buy this stupid fu*king game because it has generic villians and heros and stats and Cids and wepons and armors VII"

Elly
03-28-2007, 03:24 PM
for the last time hojo was trying to kill her if you noticed how he was ecited when red looked like he was going to pounce and for the subject final fantasy 7: Death and beyond

he was not trying to kill her he was trying to cross-breed them to get a creature with the powers of the ancients and the longevity of Nanaki's tribe, game quote:
Cloud: "What do you think you're doin'?"
Hojo: "Lending a helping hand to an endangered species... Both of them
are on the brink of extinction..." "If I don't help, all these animals will disappear."
later Nanaki says: "I have a right to choose, too. I don't like two-legged things."
meaning he would prefer a mate of his own species,to keep the Teen Rating they could only imply what was going on as opposed to outright saying it, same reason a lot of Barret's dialogue is censored, cuz Americans are too repressed and complain if kids got what was happening there, so the implication is there for those old or smart enough to figure it out, though i still feel it was kind of blatant, it was enough to keep the T Rating, now Nanaki chooses to act like he's gonna attack instead to throw Hojo Off
Red XIII: "I apologize for what happened back there. I was merely acting to throw Hojo off guard......" and that's the essence of it, actualy paying attention to the dialogue can make all the differance in ones understanding of the situation...

on a side it's good to see ppl choosing more normal names like my choice of Meteorfall, as opposed to some of the more silly, or even hatefull answers i've seen thus far...

Aralith
03-28-2007, 04:00 PM
Well, a more serious title for it would be something like Meteorfall or World Crisis. But on a more humorous note, it could very well be called something like, "Final Fantasy VII: The Wonder of the Gravity Defying Hair Styles."

Elly
03-28-2007, 04:19 PM
"Final Fantasy VII: The Wonder of the Gravity Defying Hair Styles", now that one is funny cuz it reminds me of this fan commic strip i saw several years back about Cloud losing his Hair Gell...

The Crystal
03-28-2007, 07:12 PM
or because people idolise it so much when they haven't played another game of the series to get an accurate comparission.

You can hate the fanboys/girls then, not the game. With or without fanboys/girls, FFVII is still a good game.

And the best name would be something with "Crisis", or another word that begin with "C". We have in the Compilation, CC, BC, AC, and DC. It's all about the "C".

The Mog Ninja
03-29-2007, 12:55 PM

Damn straight!

Cloudane
03-29-2007, 01:03 PM
I would call it...

The Crying Planet

Mercen-X
03-29-2007, 05:24 PM
Love it:love: Vincent & Nanaki's Bogus Journey

What's with all the hatred? Geez!Sarcastic bastards! Don't mind them. They require a nurse-maid to spoon-feed them applesauce so they can properly "go" on schedule. After all, hate is a mental disorder.

"Holy Hell." "Calamity from the Sky." "The Promised Land." "Mako Wars."
"ShinRa Electric Strikes Back." "Return of the MP who thought he was an Ex-SOLDIER."
"Who the Hell is this Guy?" "Codename: AVALANCHE."

scrumpleberry
03-29-2007, 05:57 PM
Final Fantasy: The one with the hair gel

OR

Final Fantasy: The next one after the next one after the next one after the next one after the next one after the next one after the next one

OR

Final Fantasy: Now with three dees!

Dr. Acula
03-30-2007, 09:30 AM
"FF7: Confusing identities?"

"FF7: Long grey-haired psycho dude versus the blonde guy with the hair gel and two girlfriends, one of which grey-haired psycho dude killed."

"He who thought he was Zack."

"FF7: I wish I was stronger."

"FF7: Could my sword get ANY bigger?"

Rase
03-30-2007, 03:25 PM
Playskool: My First RPG

This is a reference to the fact that it was in fact many people's first RPG. It is in no way a reference to the games difficulty or anything else. Leave me alone fanboys, I'm not mocking your game.

Either that or Mirage's.

oddler
04-04-2007, 02:23 AM
Gaia's Corruption

Chaosfan84
04-09-2007, 07:24 PM
Saving the world, Emo style 7

Emo Fantasy

HairGel Wars: Return of the The Blonde (Anti-grav)Spikes

Another RPG: the Seventh

Or my personal favorite:

Slag Wars: the CrossDresser stikes back:p