PDA

View Full Version : Diagnosis Murder

Baloki
03-07-2007, 11:06 PM
Dick Van Dyke stars as Mark Sloan, the incredible medical doctor turned detective. However, do you feel that Mark sometimes ignores his doctoral duty by solving so many murders? By putting so many criminals is he therefore stunting his own financial gain because shootings must be worth more then mumps or the flu?

Does your heart sadden everytime you are forced to miss an episode? Did you know it's on BBC One every day at 2:15pm? If you didn't, why not?

What did you think of today's episode about the comedy club? I didn't feel it was the best episode of recent times, but the ending was entertaining, and seeing Jessie walloped a good number of times on the back of the head was also an enjoyment, his smug, over helpful ass gets on my nerves, what happened to the old Jessie? Did the new one bump him off or something? And Amanda, do you reckon shes just leading him on?

Oh and we all know Mark Sloan could kick Jessica Fletchers ass from here to Albekirkie!

Discuss one of the greatest daytime TV crime comedy thrillers of history, EVER!

Psychotic
03-07-2007, 11:18 PM
It's truly beautiful. It's even better than the Father Dowling Mysteries or Murder, She Wrote.

I liked today's episode, although it's nothing compared to the episode where Jessie went crazy and thought he was abdcuted by aliens.

The big question: Jessie or Jack?

Old Manus
03-07-2007, 11:24 PM
God this was so awesome. It has the best theme tune in any programme ever.