PDA

View Full Version : Personal Announcement!!!

PyroManiak
03-07-2007, 11:47 PM
Since there hasn't been much to announce lately, I figured I'd force a bit of Site Staff stuff onto you. First up, congrats to Dr Unne, our latest Senior Site Staff.

Secondly, to anyone who has finished FFXII and has no longer got an intense fear of spoilers, we need people to help us come up with a frontsite section for this game! The more people willing to help the better, of course, so feel free to log in and then stop by the Site Staff forum to see how you can help. There should be a thread in there somewhere dedicated to FFXII.

We also are looking for people willing to get us info for pages on Crystal Chronicles, Tactics Advance, Dirge of Cerberus, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts II and Super Mario RPG (yes, really). So if you want to volunteer a bit of your time towards EoFF, hop to it!

Just for everyone to be clear I already beat FFXII so yeah...you can post up spoilers and I won't mind at all....and No i am not afraid of spoilers cuz milk is milk even when its kinda spoiled...not when its too old cuz thats very unhealthy...

No I will not be helping but you have my support cuz It wont be spoiling anything for me and stuff so yeah watta wahH!! gimme a wah wah pedal yeaaahhh..,:eep:

Psychotic
03-07-2007, 11:50 PM
Thank you for your support, Pyromaniac, but your most kind thread does not have a topic, so it will have to be closed.