PDA

View Full Version : 7 1/2 minute Spider-Man 3 openning scene on NBC and youtube.

Ishin Ookami
03-08-2007, 08:27 PM
Okay, so other than a cool fight with the hobgoblin, I'm hoping that some of the poorer effects such as some close ups on harrys face as he's flying are just looking so poor due to the resolution quality on youtube.

other than that, I'm guessing that harry hits Peter with some of the Super soldier serum, that pumped up him and norman, while peter is performing the CPR and thats what causes the whole black costume debacle. Any other thoughts?

Edit: Here is the link, sorry I forgot about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBORR-_zeTY

Mirage
03-08-2007, 08:37 PM
Try giving us a link next time...

Ishin Ookami
03-08-2007, 09:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBORR-_zeTY

sorry, thought I had

I Don't Need A Name
03-08-2007, 09:25 PM
Hobgoblin aint it it, its Green Goblin 2, and i think the black costume comes nearer the end, as a sideline and build up for number 4

Mirage
03-08-2007, 09:29 PM
That's better. Looking forwards to it.

Roto13
03-08-2007, 09:32 PM
The black costume is important throughout the movie, but Venom doesn't show up until the end. That's the part that's a precursor to the next Spiderman movie.

To my understanding anyway.

Ishin Ookami
03-08-2007, 10:02 PM
The black costume is important throughout the movie, but Venom doesn't show up until the end. That's the part that's a precursor to the next Spiderman movie.

I dunno, I mean I know he's already got sandman and hobgoblin (or the new green goblin, or whatever) so putting in venom would be gratuitous, but having it only as a cameo seems like a wasted moment.

Rye
03-08-2007, 10:07 PM
Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!

It looks great.

Germ Hamee
03-08-2007, 10:25 PM
This is great! With the amount of clips they're releasing, I won't have to bother going to see the movie at all! ^.^

fire_of_avalon
03-08-2007, 10:32 PM
The sfx are looking pretty elementary. I hope that's something they can clean up.

I Don't Need A Name
03-08-2007, 10:58 PM
yeah, venom only appears as a cameo in this feel, i think, as Sadman and Harry Osbourne should take up most of the story

Mitch
03-08-2007, 11:13 PM
Looks kinda like the same stuff all over again.

Dreddz
03-08-2007, 11:23 PM

There not going to hype up Venom to only make him the villain in the next film. Its just cruel. Spidey and Venom are going to have a full fledged fight in Spider Man 3, I guarantee it.

Necronopticous
03-08-2007, 11:27 PM
God, Kirsten Dunst is so ugly. She looks exactly like this kid Scott I used to know.

Mirage
03-08-2007, 11:50 PM
Your taste in women is awful.

Ishin Ookami
03-08-2007, 11:59 PM
Your taste in women is awful.

Well, I don't think that Kristin is quite the end all and be all as far as super hot hollywood actresses are concerned, but I think halfway through SM2, she nailed the role perfectly and now I guess I really can't see anyone else but her doing it.

I think Kristen falls more into the "cute" category. She definitely aint ugly I think.

Kossage
03-09-2007, 12:08 AM
Well, that looked interesting. I'm glad they showed us that tender scene between Aunt May and Peter as well as the one with Peter and Mary Jane. The fight was alright as well, and I liked how the score used choir and had that hectic melody playing in the background. Seems like Elfman and Young are up to the challenge, and I hope the new villains will have as interesting themes as the previous villains had. :)

Madame Adequate
03-09-2007, 12:45 AM
God, Kirsten Dunst is so ugly. She looks exactly like this kid Scott I used to know.

i c wat u did thar

+4 points for epic troll

Shlup
03-09-2007, 12:56 AM
Harry can't be dead 'cause Peter has to kill Gwen. He can't kill them both; that would be balls.

Peter being all Spiderman-ish in a suit is hillarious.

Kirsten Dunst can't be ugly 'cause she looks to much like Sean's wife. Maybe she's the ugly version of Sean's wife though...

Aunt May is the bestest. ;_;

sockmonkey
03-09-2007, 02:39 AM
I hope the franchise doesn't pull a "Star Trek" where only every other movie is good.

Agrias
03-09-2007, 03:00 AM
k well i'm freaking excited but apparantly whats supposed to happen is

that the guy from that 70's show plays venom in the beginning so the first part of the movie is spiderman fighting hob goblin and sandman, and then once venom clings onto spiderman he knows all the secrets that peter parker has, including his powers and whatever else. So then spiderman somehow makes venom leave his body and the symbiont goes back to the dude from that 70's show and he knows alllll of peter parkers secret, so spiderman has to team up with hob goblin to fight venom.....

my brother is a starter script writer and is working with one of the script writers who helped write script details for spiderman. lol, sometimes brothers rule :\

XxSephirothxX
03-09-2007, 03:25 AM
k well i'm freaking excited but apparantly whats supposed to happen is

that the guy from that 70's show plays venom in the beginning so the first part of the movie is spiderman fighting hob goblin and sandman, and then once venom clings onto spiderman he knows all the secrets that peter parker has, including his powers and whatever else. So then spiderman somehow makes venom leave his body and the symbiont goes back to the dude from that 70's show and he knows alllll of peter parkers secret, so spiderman has to team up with hob goblin to fight venom.....

my brother is a starter script writer and is working with one of the script writers who helped write script details for spiderman. lol, sometimes brothers rule :\
Well, I'm just assuming it's going to follow the comic storyline pretty closely, so that's not exactly how it happens. :p Peter gets infected by the symbiote, and then realizes how dangerous it is and gets rid of it using one of the few things it's vulnerable too: sound. Hence the bell scene. It hates him after rejecting it, and so it finds something with Topher Grace, who plays Eddie Brock: a hatred for Peter Parker/Spiderman, who got him fired from his job at the Daily Planet. I marked that as a spoiler even though it happened like 25 years ago in the comics. :p I hope to see some Venom action in this movie, but he deserves his own film, really, so he better be in the next one too. And bring on Carnage for the ultimate win. I think Spiderman 2 was a considerable maturation over the first one, and as we continue to delve into the :skull::skull::skull::skull:ty life of Peter Parker, which is what makes his character so great, I think it's just going to get better and better.

Agrias
03-09-2007, 03:28 AM
theres supposed to be three more installments after this third one. so in the fourth one they're thinking venom and carnage, and then the fifth and sixth....i cant remember....oh man...i think its that rhino guy anddddd...umm...i cant remember the other ones name...brainiac?

Roto13
03-09-2007, 04:35 AM
Carnage + Venom = one happy Roto.

Agrias
03-09-2007, 04:58 AM

i know rhody...i know...lol, my brother might get to go on set of the next spiderman film and i'm like BEEEGGGING him to take me with him! D:

edczxcvbnm
03-09-2007, 05:14 AM

I would agree but they would have to make any movie with carnage rated R to do it right and that isn't happening ;_;

I loved that clip and can't wait for the movie. This one shall not disappoint! I am not saying the others were disappointing but this just looks full of awesome.

Roto13
03-09-2007, 03:18 PM
Remember to watch out for lovehurts.

Yuriev's ghost
03-09-2007, 03:43 PM
http://www.crystalacids.com/database/images/kirsten_dunst_full.jpg

Yeah man, I'd hate to be the poor sod that has to have sex with that.

Ishin Ookami
03-09-2007, 06:58 PM
granted in that pic she looks utterly shaggable, but in most shots in the film she looks very boyish at times. I think when alls said she really is a hot woman, I just don't think the SM films present her at her most flattering.

Slothy
03-09-2007, 08:46 PM
Well, I'm just assuming it's going to follow the comic storyline pretty closely, so that's not exactly how it happens. :p Peter gets infected by the symbiote, and then realizes how dangerous it is and gets rid of it using one of the few things it's vulnerable too: sound. Hence the bell scene. It hates him after rejecting it, and so it finds something with Topher Grace, who plays Eddie Brock: a hatred for Peter Parker/Spiderman, who got him fired from his job at the Daily Planet. I marked that as a spoiler even though it happened like 25 years ago in the comics. :p I hope to see some Venom action in this movie, but he deserves his own film, really, so he better be in the next one too. And bring on Carnage for the ultimate win. I think Spiderman 2 was a considerable maturation over the first one, and as we continue to delve into the :skull::skull::skull::skull:ty life of Peter Parker, which is what makes his character so great, I think it's just going to get better and better.

I suppose I'm being anal about this, but with regard to your spoiler: Daily Planet is Superman, Daily Bugle is Spider-Man. Though Brock never worked for the Bugle in the comics.

That aside, yes this movie will rock. I could swear they had already confirmed that Venom would only be seen at the very end, but I can't say for sure.

Sergeant Hartman
03-09-2007, 09:29 PM
Have to see this film :hat:

Agrias
03-09-2007, 11:01 PM
it should be law that we all watch it! grr! lol

Hazzard
03-10-2007, 05:52 PM
theres supposed to be three more installments after this third one. so in the fourth one they're thinking venom and carnage, and then the fifth and sixth....i cant remember....oh man...i think its that rhino guy anddddd...umm...i cant remember the other ones name...brainiac?

Just to let you know, Brainiac is Quentin Beck-the guy who hates spiderman and pulls public events with him or is that Mysterio..??:confused:

Slothy
03-10-2007, 06:06 PM

Just to let you know, Brainiac is Quentin Beck-the guy who hates spiderman and pulls public events with him or is that Mysterio..??:confused:

Uggh, you guys are making a life long Spidey fan cry here. :p

Brainiac is a Superman villian. Quentin Beck is Mysterio. Former special effects guy who wanted to be famous and took his friends suggestion of taking out a superhero to achieve that goal a little too seriously.

And I really hope they avoid Carnage in future movies. I would still watch them if Raimi's doing them, but Carnage was never anything more than a simple mass murderer. There's little that's actually interesting about him. At least I can get behind them using Venom since they'll likely be drawing heavily on his original appearance which is still the best, and even one of the very few Venom stories I like.

Agrias
03-10-2007, 09:24 PM

Uggh, you guys are making a life long Spidey fan cry here. :p

Brainiac is a Superman villian. Quentin Beck is Mysterio. Former special effects guy who wanted to be famous and took his friends suggestion of taking out a superhero to achieve that goal a little too seriously.

LOL yessssss!!! i was thinking "mysterious man" for some reason xDDDDDDD
thanks for clearing that up! -thumbs up-

Rye
03-10-2007, 09:26 PM

Bwahahaha. xD I just remembered that.

Seriously, Kirsten is hot. D:

Bunny
03-10-2007, 09:41 PM
Snoooooore.

The Mog Ninja
03-11-2007, 12:00 AM

Bwahahaha. xD I just remembered that.

ROFL!!!!!!!

But yeah Spiderman 3 looks alright but I'm hanging out for 4, Venom has always been my favourite baddy of all time, maybe cuz Spiderman 2 was one of the first games I ever played and the one bad guy's level I couldn't beat was the sewer and chasing Venom

Tifa's Real Lover(really
03-11-2007, 03:16 AM
judging by this i think the sandman dies pretty early in the movie

Agrias
03-12-2007, 06:21 AM
well it depends, he might end up dying kinda early unless they have spiderman fighting him as venom ??? in which case he might die later in the movie

Captain Maxx Power
03-12-2007, 12:18 PM
I'm officially excited.

The Mog Ninja
03-12-2007, 12:24 PM
I'm UNofficially excited. FACE.