PDA

View Full Version : Ring of Renewal for extra Defense

ValiantKnight
03-08-2007, 10:00 PM
I've thought about using it a time or two, but always fell back on using bubble belts, sage rings, or other accessories instead.

Does anyone use it for its extra 5(or was it 6?) armor?
I haven't seen any other accessory in the game with a plus to defense, so I thought +5 would possibly be useful in some areas, but I keep finding I want auto-bubble or half MP more.

Just wondered :)
Searched for Defense, Ring of Renewal, and armor and didn't see an appropriate topic, so erm.. sorry in advance for asking a simple question :)

Renmiri
03-08-2007, 10:21 PM
Used it, didn't help much... I generally equipped it on my bow users to make up for the lack of shield

Crossblades
03-08-2007, 10:57 PM
Never used it. in fact, the only accesories I used in the entire game is the Embroidded Trippets(for leveling)and the Bubble Belts(for tough boss battles)

Nominus Experse
03-08-2007, 11:21 PM
It's only five points... That's not much to speak of, and in the end, there are far greater bonuses to be had from accessories than small Defense bonuses.

Renmiri
03-09-2007, 01:24 AM
It's only five points... That's not much to speak of, and in the end, there are far greater bonuses to be had from accessories than small Defense bonuses.

Precisely. I ended up pitching it for diamond bracelet, thiefs cuffs, nihopaloa and then Sage Rings :D

rubah
03-09-2007, 01:32 AM
I prefer accessories that give me more HP to lose or the means to make enemies lose it faster.

Gabranth
03-09-2007, 05:16 AM
Never used it. in fact, the only accesories I used in the entire game is the Embroidded Trippets(for leveling)and the Bubble Belts(for tough boss battles)

i did the exact same thing. and i keep golden amulets on the reserve members so they're getting good LP.

Cruise Control
03-09-2007, 11:05 AM
I had chars permanently equipped with Gold Amulets.