PDA

View Full Version : seven princesses reference in kh2

Aerisfanatic
03-09-2007, 02:41 AM
they have reference to the seven princesses in kh2 but only have one of them in the gamem (belle), and it says the seven princesses are needed to close the final doore as a spin off to the first on with only one in the game and you dont actualy close or open a final doore does anyone else see a flaw in the story?

Tavrobel
03-09-2007, 02:58 AM
The first one was closing Kingdom Hearts itself, which is, the final door. The Seven princesses opened the way from Hollow Bastion to End of the World. Kairi is also a princess of Heart.

Also, this is Disney, don't overthink it.

Dragonface
03-09-2007, 03:46 AM
The first one was closing Kingdom Hearts itself, which is, the final door. The Seven princesses opened the way from Hollow Bastion to End of the World. Kairi is also a princess of Heart.

Don't forget Princess Jasmine. Shes in KH2 and also a princess of Heart.

Aerisfanatic
03-10-2007, 04:17 PM

Don't forget Princess Jasmine. Shes in KH2 and also a princess of Heart. oh i forgot about her

but still theres a flaw that remains

Tavrobel
03-11-2007, 12:10 AM
How do you figure that there is a flaw?

Aerisfanatic
03-12-2007, 06:10 PM
they say in a point in the game that the princesses are needed to close or open or w.e the final doore yet sora did it by himself i think that would be considered a flaw in the story

Clawsze
03-12-2007, 07:03 PM
they say in a point in the game that the princesses are needed to close or open or w.e the final doore yet sora did it by himself i think that would be considered a flaw in the story

No offence, but this really doesn't make a difference to the game in any way.

Tavrobel
03-12-2007, 09:58 PM

Not really. It's only your understanding of it. Just because they HAVE the power, doesn't mean they need to use it. Okay, so Square told us they can open and close the way to KH. They did open it, and good for them. Too bad, Sora closed it first, aww damn.

Stupid plots and your main characters and character designers! A pox on thee! A pox for not using every single possible ounce of information possible that is told to us, having to make us comb through extraneous information and relevant information! DAMN YOU FOR FORCING US TO THINK EVEN IF ONLY FOR A SECOND!

That's like telling me that I have a Square button on my PS2. Doesn't mean I am going to use it. The Keyblade (Sora's) can unlock/lock any key. They don't do anything KHII because their powers are not necessary to use. Xemnas already established a way to KH himself, in WtNW.

Kairi is also a princess of Heart.
Not to mention Kairi...

LOL good reply, numbnuts. Back to remedial Kindergarden for you.

SeeDRankLou
03-12-2007, 10:20 PM
they have reference to the seven princesses in kh2 but only have one of them in the gamem (belle), and it says the seven princesses are needed to close the final doore as a spin off to the first on with only one in the game and you dont actualy close or open a final doore does anyone else see a flaw in the story?

Malificent: There are seven maidens of the purest heart. We call them the princesses of heart. Gather them together, and a door will open to the heart of all worlds.

Gathering the seven princesses of heart will open the way to the heart of all worlds (i.e. Kingdom Hearts). They just open the way to Kingdom Hearts, not close it. "Ansem" (aka Xehanort's heartless) was searching for Kingdom Hearts, and he used this method to find it himself. When he went through the door that led to the heart of all worlds, which Sora later sealed, he found the door to darkness, from which all hearts are born and all return. He thought that what lied beyond this door was Kingdom Hearts. However, Kingdom Hearts was not beyond the door, it lied within the door, that space between this side and the other side, the light within the darkness, and when he found it, it vanquished him. The door to darkness (which seems to also be the door to light depending on which side you are on, possibly why it needed to keyblades to seal it) is then sealed.

In KH2, Xemnas takes a different approach to obtaining Kingdom Hearts. He takes an approach that does not involve gathering the princesses and open the door to the heart of all worlds. Xemnas decided to take the back entrance to Kingdom Hearts. He devised a way to simulate what lied beyond the door to darkness, from which all hearts are born and all return. By gathering enough hearts to a single place, he could create his own darkness, and Kingdom Hearts would come to him. None of this involved the princesses. So having some of the princesses in KH2 is merely for their own stories of their particular worlds, not for the overall Kingdom Hearts story.

Del Murder
04-07-2007, 04:03 AM
Tav, keep the name calling to yourself.