PDA

View Full Version : Coliseum battles KHII

Ashley Schovitz
03-10-2007, 02:01 AM
Don't you think the coliseum battles in the first game was much better? I mean you could practiacally fight almost any boss that you fought in the game, the only one in KHII was Cerberus. There should've been another fight with Cloud too, make him much better than the first. Most of the battles were too easy to me too and they didn't have any secret boss matches like in the first one with the Ice Titan and Sephiroth. It's lame on how they dubbed that and the platforming.

Andamo
03-10-2007, 02:48 AM
Personally, I prefered the colisseum in KHII.

But it sounds like you haven't done all of the cups if you've only seen Cerberus as a boss.

Did you not unlock the Paradox Hades Cup (in KHII)? It had ten sets of bosses (some notably weaker than others). The second-to-last battle (which was a multi-boss battle) was one of my favorites. So, I don't really understand what you mean by lack of bosses. And you do get to fight Cloud. Several times.

And honestly, I found the hidden cups in KH to be rather tedious. It wasn't really worth it.

Cumulus Cloud
03-10-2007, 07:51 AM
hidden cups in KH tedious? sephiroth was the hardest boss in the game (correct me if i'm wrong) unless you fought with the enigmatic man in KH:FM....

Nehoo i thought that the KH cups were better...you could get experience from battles there :D

Ashley Schovitz
03-11-2007, 01:49 AM
Personally, I prefered the colisseum in KHII.

But it sounds like you haven't done all of the cups if you've only seen Cerberus as a boss.

Did you not unlock the Paradox Hades Cup (in KHII)? It had ten sets of bosses (some notably weaker than others). The second-to-last battle (which was a multi-boss battle) was one of my favorites. So, I don't really understand what you mean by lack of bosses. And you do get to fight Cloud. Several times.

And honestly, I found the hidden cups in KH to be rather tedious. It wasn't really worth it.

I've already done the Paradox Cups I just forgot to add in Hercules forgot about him.