PDA

View Full Version : in the credits

Aerisfanatic
03-10-2007, 07:24 PM
where is cloud headed in the credits, the game he said "the Promise land... i think i can find her there" and aeris was placed in the credits also do you think cloud was headed for the promise land it could be possible she did hear him coming or did they make it like that to show her looking over him? tell me what you think

Ryushikaze
03-11-2007, 09:21 AM
Cloud was headed home. Watch Reminiscence, it makes it rather clear.

And yes, Aerith is simply watching over Cloud as he returns to a normal family life with Tifa and the kids.

He also did not say I think I can find "her" there in FF7's ending. That was an addition by the error wrought translation. Even if it wasn't, it referred to getting an answer from the Planet about humanity surviving, not about Aerith, except as the one to get the answer from.

Context, folks. It matters.

Aerisfanatic
03-12-2007, 05:26 PM
Cloud was headed home. Watch Reminiscence, it makes it rather clear.

And yes, Aerith is simply watching over Cloud as he returns to a normal family life with Tifa and the kids.

He also did not say I think I can find "her" there in FF7's ending. That was an addition by the error wrought translation. Even if it wasn't, it referred to getting an answer from the Planet about humanity surviving, not about Aerith, except as the one to get the answer from.

Context, folks. It matters. and where can i watch this? and tifa also said "yah... lets go see her"
is that just an error to?

Ryushikaze
03-13-2007, 04:24 AM
Tifa said "Hai. Au ni ikou". No Onna no hito anywhere in there, no Aerith anywhere in there. Yes. It's an interpolation. A forgivable one, since the sentences sound like ass in english sans pronouns, but an interpolation nonetheless.

And you can watch the scene in Reminiscence. It's in the original japanese there, without the shoddy english translation FF7 got.

Garnie
03-13-2007, 04:38 AM
right! that makes sense i guess. but i think it would have been nicer for cloud to go see him.