PDA

View Full Version : The Sims 2

Rye
03-11-2007, 03:21 PM
Is The Sims 2 just a mythical 4th density being game or is it actually playable? What I mean is, out of all my gamer friends, no one has ever been able to play it for more than maybe 15 minutes because the game crashes on all of our computers. My PC was brand new when it came out, and it didn't work. It didn't work on my brand new laptop I got 2 years later either. Though my laptop kind of sucks, so that was to be expected. Do you need to be the owner of a power plant to actually play this game?

Has anyone here actually played it for more than 15 minutes without it crashing? This is kind of an unusual thread since the Sims 2 has been out for ages, but I was just thinking about it.

Mirage
03-11-2007, 04:20 PM
It rarely crashed on my laptop.

Laddy
03-11-2007, 04:28 PM
Um, mine works perfectly.

Larahl
03-11-2007, 04:59 PM
It works on my computer perfectly, and I bought this computer before The Sims 2 came out.

Maybe you need to update your Drivers, or something like that.

Madonna
03-12-2007, 01:18 AM
The Sims 2 runs fine on my laptop for the most part. There is some lag every now and then when the town or a house gets too busy, but all in all, it runs fine.

I wish I had the money to shell out for all of the expansions, because it makes me feel as if I am missing out on so much when I actually play the base game.

Mirage
03-12-2007, 01:26 AM
Pirate it, lol. Also, downloadable mods are where the fun is. Laughable clothes, ridiculous haircuts, etc.