PDA

View Full Version : The weirdness of other family members' eating habits...

Fynn
03-11-2007, 07:20 PM
You know, I love my cousin. She's cute, enthusiastic, funny, a bit under-confident, but that's OK. The thing is, she sometimes does funny stuff with food... You know those Haribo Pico-Balla jellies? Well, she loves them, but the only part of it that she eats is the inside marshmallow-type part, wasting circa 50% of the candy...:eep: She always takes the skin of the bread, too... I think it's the influence of my grandmother - she's doing the same to her 5-year-old brother now - the sandwiches she serves him are all without the bread-skin and sliced into tiny squares, so that he will under no cicumstances have to bite! Sounds fine, but he's five! The consequences? He won't eat in kindergarten! :mad:

The point of this thread: does any member of your family have any strange eating habits? If yes, what are they like?

Shlup
03-11-2007, 07:32 PM
The only one I can think of isn't a member of my family, it's one of my kindergarteners:

Everyday in the cafeteria he orders the pizza. He refuses to order everything else.

If it's cheese pizza he wont eat it. He'll only eat it if it's pepperoni pizza, but he takes off the pepperoni and eats that, then eats the now cheese pizza.

Kindergarteners are strange creatures.

Fynn
03-11-2007, 07:38 PM
Well, I am not a kindergartener anymore (turning 17 this year) and neither is my cousin - she's turning 14 this year, yet the oddities remain...:choc:

Ko Ko
03-11-2007, 07:59 PM
My young neice eats with her eyes open very wide. She has to do this to make sure none of the food falls off of her fingers/eating area.
It stresses her out of this happens.

Remon
03-11-2007, 08:29 PM
My aunt cuts chocolate and candy with a kniffe!:(

Moon Rabbits
03-11-2007, 08:31 PM
I eat people.

loben
03-11-2007, 08:57 PM
yah, you and chuck norris.

my brother will ocasionally eat pickles dipped in whipped cream.

Iceglow
03-11-2007, 08:58 PM
My nephews can't eat stuff like mash and peas if the two touch each other even though they will eat all of it on the plate, they're from 15 - 12 and still do this. I told them it wouldn't matter if they put it in a bowl and mashed it all up it's gonna end up the same way in the end, brown and smelly comming outta their asses...yeah that put them off dinner xD

Jojee
03-11-2007, 10:32 PM
My family actually don't have any weird eating habits... as far as I know... ^^

LoveArya
03-11-2007, 10:39 PM
My little brother: hotdogs with ketchup, mustard, and marshmellows, with french fries dipped in strawberry milkshakes......blegh

Rocket Edge
03-11-2007, 10:40 PM
My sister takes a good 2 hours to eat a chocolate bar.

Araciel
03-11-2007, 10:42 PM
my family eats pasta with shrimp forks...how gauche

MikeL Valentine
03-11-2007, 11:29 PM
You know, I love my cousin. She's cute, enthusiastic, funny, a bit under-confident, but that's OK. The thing is, she sometimes does funny stuff with food... You know those Haribo Pico-Balla jellies? Well, she loves them, but the only part of it that she eats is the inside marshmallow-type part, wasting circa 50% of the candy...:eep: She always takes the skin of the bread, too... I think it's the influence of my grandmother - she's doing the same to her 5-year-old brother now - the sandwiches she serves him are all without the bread-skin and sliced into tiny squares, so that he will under no cicumstances have to bite! Sounds fine, but he's five! The consequences? He won't eat in kindergarten! :mad:

Hehe your cousin must be very funny she reminds me of my cousin :D

My young neice eats with her eyes open very wide. She has to do this to make sure none of the food falls off of her fingers/eating area.
It stresses her out of this happens.

My little sister does the same :D

Well my cousin (the one I refered above) has the strangest way of eating food she never touches it not even the bread :eek:

*~Lea*~
03-12-2007, 03:00 AM
Ha..

I dont like mash potato and i dont like boiled potato...i only eat roast potatos...
I dont mix my food wen i have it all on one plate...
i take the beans off my toast...eat the toast then the beans...
i eat the topping off a pizza before i eat the base and the crust must be eaten LAST! Thats a rule rite there lol!
Chips must only be eaten with mayonaise...
Cereal cant have too much milk or it goes soggy and horrible...
Cucumber and tomato can only be put in tht sandwhich just before it goes in my mouth or its soggy bread...
Im odd...but only a little bit...Hehehe!!!
xxx

PyroManiak
03-12-2007, 03:18 AM
I have weird eating habits...I make my food resemble people/faces/body parts so I can pretend to eat them..and I always make art when I use ketchup with my food...once I got in truble cuz I drew tinkerbell getting it on with that english girl from the movie on my pizza with ketchup in my school..

My sister just pretty much eats too much and I try to avoid looking at her or even bieng near her when she eats becuz its very scary...

and my bro somehow looks like an eating pro...everything seems to go slow-motion when he's eating and the food just goes in perfectly..so other than eating to flawlessly..no

my big sister( as in older cuz shes smaller than the other one which I call my lil sister) eats ...i dunno shes in college

and my grandpa does this weird freaky mouth-twist thingy and he gargles everything he eats....yeah...ewtfiwwtsnmf
btw...my gramps if you take a picture of him with flash...will continue on with whatever hes doing normally for 3 secs...then do a quick spaz and collapse to the ground...I don't know

kikimm
03-12-2007, 03:35 AM
Well, my brother likes to eat the powdered cheese that comes with the macaroni.

Jowy
03-12-2007, 03:37 AM
None that I can think of off the top of my head. However, I've been called a weirdo for eating french fries with a fork.

PyroManiak
03-12-2007, 03:43 AM
I eat powdered cheese too lol...I also eat omeletes/pizza/bacon/chicken/hamburgers/fries/nts/crackers/rice/beans with ketchup...and a bunch of other stuf...

and I used to eat my scabs for money..and I am extremely ashamed but I once ate pigeon :skull::skull::skull::skull: out of the sky by accident b4...what r the chances

Twilight Edge
03-12-2007, 04:21 AM
Let's see......

I like my bread with milo powder.

There are some foods which I am in for the gravy and not the food.

I like my veggies hot and spicy and I just hate eating vegetable stems.

I mash all my food into one plate(soup, rice, veggies, meat, fish etc.)

I put ketchup on my sausages even though there is soup in my rice bowl.

I like pepper with rice.

Oh yeah, I eat my fingernails AND toenails because they taste good.

PyroManiak
03-12-2007, 04:24 AM
Let's see......

I like my bread with milo powder.

There are some foods which I am in for the gravy and not the food.

I like my veggies hot and spicy and I just hate eating vegetable stems.

I mash all my food into one plate(soup, rice, veggies, meat, fish etc.)

I put ketchup on my sausages even though there is soup in my rice bowl.

I like pepper with rice.

Oh yeah, I eat my fingernails AND toenails because they taste good.

thats cuz youre skin/nails is salty...becareful or you could become a cannibal...humans do taste salty and zesty right?

tidus_rox
03-12-2007, 05:39 AM
RRRRRRRRR my friend CHEWS LIKE A COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Juts thinking about it makes me cringe.

I also eat french fries with a fork...

Bunny
03-12-2007, 12:43 PM
My little brother slams his face into his food and then eats without using his hands.

No.78
03-12-2007, 12:53 PM
Our first opeir, when I was like 7 or something, she used to hunch over her food and ead very loudly. She'd also get lots of it round her mouth, and afterwards say.
"Thankoo for dinnerr"

Fynn
03-12-2007, 01:19 PM
My other cousin also eats oddly... He never closes his mouth, munching so loudly that I feel sick :eep:
His mom, who is also my mom's sister, never eats everything at once (which, as I can see, is quite a common issue around the world) - first she eats the chicken, then the potatoes and then the veggies. She says "The food organizes itself better in the stomach that way.":D
While my grandmother always bites on the bones that remain after the chicken is eaten... yum...:eep:

Reles
03-12-2007, 05:51 PM
I'm probably the only person with odd eating habits. I eat my food in an order almost, one thing at a time, then finish it off with a drink. And for some reason I like to eat very quickly.

DarkLadyNyara
03-13-2007, 06:21 AM
I peel mushrooms. That's the only one I can think of.

snacks
03-15-2007, 01:22 AM
My brother frequently eats 2 things.

French fries and plain hamburgers.
And they have to be plain, no exception.

I'm probably anorexic or something, I tend to eat nothing.
Noodles, and sometimes PBJ.

Actually my family goes out to eat daily. Every day we use to go to the same places, Arby's, and McD's.

My mom gets a parfai and doesn't eat the rest of the day.

The Summoner of Leviathan
03-15-2007, 03:37 AM
I am the one in the family that has the weird eating habits.

Monster Hunt
03-15-2007, 07:50 AM
My dad when he's talking and has some food on his spoon, he moves the spoon a little bit- unconsciously. Also when he's eating something soft (eg Ice cream, Yoghurt) he eats half of it, takes the spoon out of his mouth and puts it in his mouth- UNCONSCIOUSLY!

It's hilarious!

*Spamation*

Agrias
03-15-2007, 09:10 AM
my mom eats pizza with a knife and fork :\

Deborah
03-15-2007, 11:00 AM
My dad chomps loudly! It drives me nuts!
I have a friend that eats chicken bones! EW!!
Also Im super picky with eatting meat..
I eat around the fat..veins.. and can't eat dark chicken meat..
Its gross!!
I also like french fries dipped in a good shake!
And I refuse to eat seafood! :)

41-Inches-Wide
03-15-2007, 12:48 PM
My family when eating chicken meat is all: No to gravy, yes to catsup!
My mom likes to eat hardened rice. She thinks it cures rheumatism.
My dad, well, nvrmnd, he doesn't really eat.
My sister CANNOT eat meat without shoyo (the Kikkoman stuff-- I forget what you call that in English)
My little niece likes to dump rice into her chocolate milk and eat the chocolate rice.

Fonzie
03-15-2007, 06:05 PM
My sisters put mayonaise on every food group.

If there's too much mayo on my sandwhich I'll gag to death.

Oh yeah, I dip those little pizza bites into ranch dip :love:

Zeldy
03-15-2007, 07:01 PM
None of my family has any wierd eating habits as we were strictly brought up not to. I eat chips with a fork when at home, when Im out though I'll eat them from the packet or whatever. My Dad refuses to eat egg whites and vegetables though ;o

Owen Macwere
03-15-2007, 07:26 PM
My Dad takes the inside of the bread off, he says its too fluffy. :eep: And my brother's son eats nothing but Potato, boiled potato, fried potato and mashed potato, he touchs nothing else except of rice.
My sister's son likes to hear his food dancing in his mouth, the voice sometime is too horrible I slap him on his mouth. He and my brother's son are 12, man, they are old to do such idiot things. XD

Vikeve
03-15-2007, 08:56 PM
This thread has made me extremely happy.:)

I don't breath when I eat so when people make me laugh I often start choking or the food goes down slowly and it hurts so badly becuase I forgot to chew! And that really hurts so I end up spazzing out and my friends are like, "omg that hurts! You can make it Hannah Breath Breath!!!"

Kindergarteners are strange creatures.

Kindergardeners and first graders are the strangest kids ever. My mom teaches first grade and I'm in awe of you know. Teaching sounds pretty damn hard and crazy.