PDA

View Full Version : Appalling Features

rubah
03-12-2007, 12:46 AM
Do you have any features that are just absolutely appalling?

Most of my toes are crooked.

Diango12
03-12-2007, 12:49 AM
XD

I have two crooked toes (not the big one). It's a family attribute apearently

Agrias
i have a slight scar on the left side of my face near my mouth cause i got in an accident this one time :\

Old Manus
Good job I wasn't the only one who read the other thread as 'appalling'

I find my posture appalling.

daggertrepe
03-12-2007, 12:50 AM
i have dark hair on my arms.

I know most people do, but i hate it!

Araciel
03-12-2007, 12:54 AM
my teeth are too big for my skull

41-Inches-Wide
03-12-2007, 12:56 AM
I have a high forehead. I have bangs ever since kindergarten to hide it.

Iceglow
03-12-2007, 01:03 AM
I have scars from self harm on my right arm. And my right middle finger is bent to the side from where I broke it once and I managed to bind it myself but not well enough.

Rocket Edge
03-12-2007, 01:13 AM
A silly-looking scar above my left eyebrow.

Diango12
03-12-2007, 01:18 AM
Umm Agrias tell them about your snake eyes :eep:

Rye
03-12-2007, 01:31 AM
Besides not being nearly as skinny as the other short girls my size-5 and less town? Nothing really.

Jojee
03-12-2007, 01:38 AM
When I went back to China 2 summers ago, I was at a makeup place and one of the working-women people there said, "You would be so pretty if your nose wasn't so big!" D: That made me concious for a while, but y'know what, whatever. xD My nose is fine.

PyroManiak
03-12-2007, 01:42 AM
does wearing yellow pants count?

if it doesnt...I guess people always ask me if I do my brows even though I don't because they look done? and I got alot of scars from crazy stunts/knife fights

Shoeberto
03-12-2007, 01:47 AM

They are? I can't say I've ever noticed. Must not be that appalling.

No matter how much I weigh I will probably always have a double chin.

PyroManiak
03-12-2007, 01:58 AM

They are? I can't say I've ever noticed. Must not be that appalling.

No matter how much I weigh I will probably always have a double chin.

lmfao...that means you are a fat person at heart...no offense

Bunny
03-12-2007, 02:05 AM
My toes are very long. I can actually pick things up with them, much like the average person picks things up with his hands, and not have a problem with it. They are often described as "monkey toes". They are very long.

Agrias
03-12-2007, 02:22 AM
Umm Agrias tell them about your snake eyes :eep:

LMAO! yes diango says i have snake eyes and that my other pucture was just scary, but the picture i have now has sexy snake eyes...LOL, so eya..thats what Al cid(Diango) says XD

Dr Aum
03-12-2007, 02:23 AM
My toes are very long. I can actually pick things up with them, much like the average person picks things up with his hands, and not have a problem with it. They are often described as "monkey toes". They are very long.

I consider this one of my most attractive features.

On topic, I have a small birthmark on the bridge of my nose. It's extremely faint, though, and I usually wear glasses, so I doubt that more than a handful of people have noticed.

escobert
03-12-2007, 02:54 AM
I am a perfect human male. I too can pick :skull::skull::skull::skull: up with my toes.

Madame Adequate
03-12-2007, 03:04 AM
My nose is hideous
My upper left eyelid doesn't open symmetrically to the right
And my posture is lol

kikimm
03-12-2007, 03:33 AM
I don't think I have anything that's TOO apalling, but I do have a fairly large mole right on my chest. >=( I also have bad teeth and my smile is crooked. Ugh. It makes me put my hand over my mouth all the time. Eek!

Jowy
03-12-2007, 03:35 AM
Terrible posture, I look like a zebra after I get out of the shower, and I have hideous feet.

Agrias
03-12-2007, 03:35 AM
YOU'RE ALL BEAUTIFUL TO ME! ;D

Shlup
03-12-2007, 04:38 AM
I have a gut that makes it impossible to wear a cute top without people asking me when I'm due.

Okay, so that's never really happened. But they're thinking it, dammit!

Shadow8017
03-12-2007, 04:44 AM
stretch marks on my back

Yamaneko
03-12-2007, 04:45 AM
I have five fingers on each hand.

tidus_rox
03-12-2007, 05:13 AM
Sigh... I look at the toher people in my class and realize how big my nose is... I just want to cut it off.

I and 5'6 and I weight 130. I think I am fat, but I am not :SS

Shlup
03-12-2007, 05:15 AM
Sigh... I look at the toher people in my class and realize how big my nose is... I just want to cut it off.

I happen to find big noses attractive.

tidus_rox
03-12-2007, 05:54 AM
lol... we should go out

Jowy
03-12-2007, 06:00 AM
Aren't we the lecherous one?

Yamaneko
03-12-2007, 06:01 AM
You know what they say about big noses.

Shlup
03-12-2007, 06:09 AM
Aren't we the lecherous one?

I've spent too much time with Kishi, clearly.

You know what they say about big noses.

Big boogers?

tidus_rox
03-12-2007, 06:11 AM
I dont veven get boogers... its kinda weird

Yamaneko
03-12-2007, 06:12 AM
Big boogers?
Yes.

Miriel
03-12-2007, 06:15 AM
I'm really not fond of my armpits.

Shlup
03-12-2007, 06:19 AM
I dont veven get boogers... its kinda weird

You must have caverns. My husband has a big nose and he gets boogers all the time. I think he has sinus issues though.

I'm really not fond of my armpits.

Are they abnormally deep? Can you store stuff in them?

Rengori
03-12-2007, 07:09 AM
Crookedness of teeth for me.

Nominus Experse
03-12-2007, 07:09 AM
The protrusion of my ribs, elbows, knees, and any other bony joint.

I can also move a muscle about in my buttock - but that's a feature only a few know of, much less experience.

Mitch
03-12-2007, 10:53 AM
I can't bite :cry:

The Mog Ninja
03-12-2007, 11:00 AM
I had a bowl haircut, but that's been fixed for a couple hours now (Woot for popular hair XD)

Oh yeah I also have this great party trick, I can move my scalp back and forth. And if you think you can do it, you can't, you are obviously thinking of something else, because out of the 500 kids who have tried to do it, they can't.

Agrias
03-12-2007, 11:08 AM
i can wiggle my ears! D:
oh the horror!

Fatal Impurity
03-12-2007, 11:29 AM
I have godzilla big toes...i dont find it apalling but it is freakish nevertheless...

The Mog Ninja
03-12-2007, 11:31 AM
Lol!!

Jess
03-12-2007, 04:40 PM
It used to be my teeth, because I had a brace and my teeth were horrible but I got my brace off a few weeks ago and my teeth are fine now. :jess:

I'd now say my most appalling feature are my scars. I've got a little scar on my head where I fell and cracked my head open on a paving slab when I was younger and a couple of scars on my arms from when once I burnt my arms on the oven.~ :(

Breine
03-12-2007, 04:59 PM
Some of my toes are crooked as well, but I wouldn't say they're appalling, though :P I like my toes. It's a whole other story when it comes to the nail on my left big toe - even I find that one pretty appalling. It's kinda weird looking because I accidently dragged a cart filled with meat (I used to work at a slaugther house.. not murderous here...) over it, and it kinda turned purple/blue on me. After some days I was able to literally take my nail off, but it kept on growing back out and I kept on taking it off. Over time it's become pretty strange looking :hat:

Sergeant Hartman
03-12-2007, 05:08 PM
My overbite and my stupid wavey hair :(

Reles
03-12-2007, 05:25 PM
The scars on my feet and knees, but other than that, I can't find anything else that'd be "appalling."

Misfit
03-12-2007, 05:45 PM
i can wiggle my ears! D:
oh the horror!
Yeah, yeah... me too. I can also shake my eyeballs. You'd have to see it. :greenie:

blim
03-12-2007, 05:54 PM
long, thin ugly toes

Quindiana Jones
03-12-2007, 06:11 PM
My face.

Nah I'm just joking. I'm gorgeous. Uhhh.....My weird next-to-big-toe toes aren't and bad as they were...hmm...I think my hands are appalling in a sense. They're very wrinkly and it's easy to see veins etc. But I like them. They're oddly smooth. I'd still change my feet given the chance.

Odaisé Gaelach
03-12-2007, 06:16 PM
My overly fast metabolism. Seriously, I eat like a freakin' horse. So how come I'm still 120lbs? My hair makes up around half of my body weight...

Chemical
03-12-2007, 07:11 PM
It could be the Narcissism talking about but I love my entire body - there's not one feature I would ever consider appalling. Hell I think I'm pretty close to perfect.

There's a few minor things - like I hate how my eyebrows are blonde and I would like it if my stomach was a little more toned in the lower abdomen.

*shrug*

I like my skin

Cz
03-12-2007, 08:08 PM
My hair grows really thick, and needs cutting every four or five weeks or else it gets impossible to manage. It looks quite nice when it's a good length, but that never lasts for long, which is pretty irritating.

mooglebunni608
03-12-2007, 08:26 PM
My toenails are odd and make the skin on my toes go all dry. Ughhh.

And my thighs are jello-ey

And my belly is super-bloated. T_T

~*~Celes~*~
03-12-2007, 08:44 PM
I'm flabby in my stomach, upper thighs, and arms, and I have a double chin...It doesn't look too bad because my bones are big so it looks like I'm about average, but still. My toes are short, the second toe on my right foot is shorter than the one on the left due to an inherited family trait. My nose is short. I have a natural frown. I have to wear glasses.

=[

Zeldy
03-12-2007, 10:01 PM
Im one of those unlucky teens who get stretchmarks after they grow up. All up my thigh, make me extremely self conscious. Im getting more and more :/

Apart from that, Im just a normal average girl really. There isnt anything particularly amazing or appauling.

Drift
03-12-2007, 10:19 PM
my swaying personality and failure at exams.

Markus. D
03-12-2007, 10:29 PM
my face.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
03-12-2007, 10:32 PM
Im one of those unlucky teens who get stretchmarks after they grow up. All up my thigh, make me extremely self conscious. Im getting more and more :/

You're not alone on that one, I do too =/

And the fact that I have dark hair on my arms, it causes me to feel uncomfortable in short sleeved shirts. :( Other than that, I'm a normal kid. :p

rubah
03-12-2007, 11:07 PM
so shlup, when are you due?

Miriel, I'm intrigued by these armpits now.

I can sympathize with you dark arm hair girls. I shaved mine in sixth grade until a chick said 'omg you shave your arms?' and I stopped. Which is fine by me. I would end up knicking my wrists and really didn't want people thinking I was emo. Then again emo wasn't a word back then, so just a cutter.

that was six years ago and I don't really notice it anymore. I mean I'm pale so it stands out, but no one ever says anything so usually I don't think about it.

I kinda want to get one of those combs with a blade in them to thin them down a little though xD we had one for the dogs I think but I dunno where it is.

Comet
03-12-2007, 11:36 PM
Well, I did have this disgusting mole on my neck but it's gone now:)

But I do have this massive birthmark on my right hand, it's annoying when people ask what it is, since they usually think it's plasticine, or pure crap. Someone once goes 'Look a bird :skull::skull::skull::skull: on your hand,' and I was like 'Isn't bird sh*t white?' I think I punched them after.

PyroManiak
03-12-2007, 11:41 PM
so shlup, when are you due?

Miriel, I'm intrigued by these armpits now.

I can sympathize with you dark arm hair girls. I shaved mine in sixth grade until a chick said 'omg you shave your arms?' and I stopped. Which is fine by me. I would end up knicking my wrists and really didn't want people thinking I was emo. Then again emo wasn't a word back then, so just a cutter.

that was six years ago and I don't really notice it anymore. I mean I'm pale so it stands out, but no one ever says anything so usually I don't think about it.

I kinda want to get one of those combs with a blade in them to thin them down a little though xD we had one for the dogs I think but I dunno where it is.

for lack of a better word ppl wuld just probably call you a goth..

btw...do girls find it attractive for guys to have arm pit hairs...cuz I think its not attractive when people have arm pit hairs...and I also think when people have little dots everywhere showing they had shaved it and its a weird skin color there its not attractive either

Shiny
03-13-2007, 12:00 AM
Yeah...except instead of having them on my thigh I have them on one of my cheeks...on my butt.

Rye
03-13-2007, 12:14 AM

You're definitely not alone with that. I have them too, on my legs and a few little ones on my hip, but it's so noticable if my shirt is even up a bit that it makes me want to die. ;[

~*~Celes~*~
03-13-2007, 12:39 AM
I've got stretch marks too ._. they suck.

kikimm
03-13-2007, 12:43 AM
btw...do girls find it attractive for guys to have arm pit hairs...cuz I think its not attractive when people have arm pit hairs...and I also think when people have little dots everywhere showing they had shaved it and its a weird skin color there its not attractive either

I wouldn't call it attractive, but it is "manly," or whatever. That's how I see it anyways.

rubah
03-13-2007, 01:13 AM
It's kinda weird to imagine a guy without hair.

PyroManiak
03-13-2007, 01:34 AM
just noticed...its like all girls here lol

anywayz I think dudez should do whatever they like...and not what they think is better for us

Ko Ko
03-13-2007, 01:35 AM
To be honest, I like manly hairy men. :/
Guys without hair are disgusting.

PyroManiak
03-13-2007, 01:43 AM

Lmfao...
then I bet chuk norris really turns you on lol

ADDED:and austin powers too? oh no!

Ko Ko
03-13-2007, 01:45 AM
:o

HAIRY MEN OVER 6'2" THEN

Araciel
03-13-2007, 01:48 AM
hey it is mostly women 'round here yay!

hairy men hahahah

oh well i guess i'm adding semi-hairless to my list

PyroManiak
03-13-2007, 01:49 AM
:o

HAIRY MEN OVER 6'2" THEN

austin powers with groovy platform shoes...? lol

CimminyCricket
03-13-2007, 03:30 PM

Ditto

Xander
03-13-2007, 04:35 PM
my chin lately, I hate it, its going like a double chin too and I have lost weight not put it on ;_; Thats the only thing Ive looked at lately and thought as much as, eww. XD

PS. Hairy guys *drool*

Peegee
03-15-2007, 01:55 PM
I was talking to my friend about people who cut themselves, and how pathetic it was.

I casually mentioned that my entire body is covered by small / big / random scars. She thought I cut myself. I told her I was just being a boy.

(it's really all over my body. Most are on my arms and legs.

<3 scars

nik0tine
03-15-2007, 06:52 PM
Boys have a penis and girls have a vagina.

Bunny
03-15-2007, 07:00 PM

Lies!

Callisto
03-15-2007, 08:38 PM

How much hair are we talking about? Because honestly, hairy backs do nothing for me.

And yet each want the other. Amazing isn't it.

I don't have any appalling features, 'cept I'm too tall.

SammieBabe
03-15-2007, 10:31 PM
I have stretchmarks on my stomach from my two pregnancies. I was frickin' huge. My toes are weird, but no one ever notices them. Other than that. I just think my butt is too big...

Zeldy
03-15-2007, 10:41 PM
And the fact that I have dark hair on my arms, it causes me to feel uncomfortable in short sleeved shirts. :( Other than that, I'm a normal kid. :p
Oh god, yeah I have that problem pretty bad too. Ive got over it now though, but in Summer mostly lads are all "look at your aaaaaaarms" and Im just like gah xD I did shave my arms once, and never ever again will I do that. I have very dark hair and very pale skin, so I was bound to get hairy arms. Just wear longer shirs, I wear three quarter sleeved shirts these days.

I don't have stretchmarks on my hips or stomach yet, but I do on my thighs and like.. Shiny ;o
They look awful, people must think I self inflict on my thigh or something.

a random monkey
03-16-2007, 02:24 AM
I have a unibrow.

Agrias
03-16-2007, 03:37 AM
i dont like overly hairy men...hair kinda...creeps me out a bit, but if i like the person enough, i tend to overlook it cause it doesnt matter that much. i have many scars that have been there from a loooong time ago because of my skin tone :\

i still have scars on my back from when i was a child and used to scratch till i bled >_<