PDA

View Full Version : Login Issues

NeoCracker
03-12-2007, 06:33 AM
Alright, I'm having log in issues for various sites.

I can log into EoFF just fine, though it seems most other places won't log me in. I'll type in my username and password, but then it takes me back to the home page and I'm not logged in.

If I get the information wrong it still takes me to the screen saying I got the wrong username and/or password.

I'm running Firefox right now, and my Cookie Settings are set to accept cookies until they expire.

The Mog Ninja
03-12-2007, 12:06 PM
Try checking the NumLock and CapsLock and if not just reset the modem and PC. That's all the advice I can give. Sorry.

NeoCracker
03-13-2007, 04:32 AM
Nothing from doing that.

Rostum
03-13-2007, 06:19 AM
How many other forums do you go to? Are you sure it's not a problem on their side?

NeoCracker
03-13-2007, 07:43 AM
Here works, though I can't log in to DGemu, mother3 forums, a few other rom sites, and a couple other random sites. Given the mother3 forums work for everyone else, and DGemu works for a guy from Chat at the time it doesn't work for me, I dought its the sites fault.

Okay, I fixed it. CA Firewall was giving me issues, so I switched back to the Windows Firewall, its Kosher now.

Rostum
03-13-2007, 10:01 AM
Ah yeah, I was about to suggest something about your firewall. Good to see it's working now. :)