PDA

View Full Version : James Arnold Tayler

dragontamer
03-12-2007, 01:09 PM
The other day, i was bord after i beat kh2, so i read the names of the people who did voices for different characters (as you do), and on the disney characters I saw james arnold tayler, he is the guy who plays tidus in ffx, so does anyone know whos disney voice he plays?

(:D :D Im strange, I konw!!:D :D )

Dragonface
03-12-2007, 07:54 PM
Demxy is my best bet that he has the same voice as FFX Tidus

Marshall Banana
03-12-2007, 08:28 PM
Jack Sparrow and someone else, I think. It surprised me, too. =O

Dragonface
03-12-2007, 08:53 PM
Jack Sparrow voice is played by the same actor who is Jack Sparrow in the movies.
Beside Jack's voice is too low.

Marshall Banana
03-12-2007, 09:08 PM
No, no, no.

James Arnold Taylor ... Capt. Jack Sparrow/Timon (voice)

Dragonface
03-12-2007, 09:27 PM
No, no, no.

James Arnold Taylor ... Capt. Jack Sparrow/Timon (voice)

Did you play FFX?

Marshall Banana
03-12-2007, 10:14 PM
Is this really so hard to believe? The man just does really good impressions. He doesn't have to give Tidus' voice to every character he plays, silly.

Ouch!
03-14-2007, 04:13 AM
Jack Sparrow voice is played by the same actor who is Jack Sparrow in the movies.
Beside Jack's voice is too low.
You actually think they could get Jonny Depp for Kingdom Hearts? You're delusional.

Aside for the voice being too low... Changing one's voice is part of the job description of a voice actor, isn't it?

Edit: I thought the impression was sub par anyway.

LunarWeaver
03-14-2007, 08:09 AM
Besides Jack Sparrow, I think Tayler did either Timon or Pumba. I could swear it was Timon, but I'm too lazy to check. And I think he did quite an amazing job :jess:.

The Mog Ninja
03-14-2007, 12:28 PM
Yeah Jack's voice was terrible, but Timon's was good.

Yliette
03-14-2007, 12:38 PM
According to this site (http://imdb.com/title/tt0390163/fullcredits), James Arnold Taylor voiced both Capt. Jack Sparrow and Timon.

Other prominent voice-actors are Rachel Leigh Cook (Tifa Lockhart), Pat Morita (Emperor of China), Jesse McCartney (Roxas) and of course Haley Joel Osment (Sora).

Many of the FF chars have changed voice-actors from the first KH. Squall was used to be voiced by David Boreanaz. He's now voiced by Doug Erholtz. Aerith was done by Mandy Moore in KH1 but she was replaced by Mena Suvari. Christy Carlson Romano (who also did Kim Possible's voice) did Yuffie in the first. She was also replaced by Mae Whitman.

YRP and Auron retained their original voice-actors from FFX and X-2 namely Hedy Burress, Tara Strong, Gwendoline Yeo and Matt McKenzie.

PuPu
03-15-2007, 02:45 AM
Many of the FF chars have changed voice-actors from the first KH. Squall was used to be voiced by David Boreanaz. He's now voiced by Doug Erholtz. Aerith was done by Mandy Moore in KH1 but she was replaced by Mena Suvari. Christy Carlson Romano (who also did Kim Possible's voice) did Yuffie in the first. She was also replaced by Mae Whitman.
Let's not forget that Lance Bass, who played Sephy's voice, was replaced by George Newbern too.

And Gasp, he gets more than a few battle cries for a voice. Plus we now know for sure it's "Send Heartless Angel,"

not "Sin Harvest" "Descend Heartless Angel" "Sin Heartless Angel" or anything else like that.

Fynn
03-27-2007, 08:00 PM
I distinctly recall one actor voicing Axel and Timon. JAT did Jack only.

Aerio
03-27-2007, 11:31 PM
He also voiced Leonardo in TMNT... I didn't realise 'til he was yelling, sounded a lot like his Tidus voice.

Yliette
03-28-2007, 01:01 AM
He also voiced Leonardo in TMNT... I didn't realise 'til he was yelling, sounded a lot like his Tidus voice.

Good God! He DOES voice Leonardo! I'm gonna bug my boyfriend to watch it with me. Today's it's the opening day! :love:

stalpho slayer
03-28-2007, 03:51 PM

Good God! He DOES voice Leonardo! I'm gonna bug my boyfriend to watch it with me. Today's it's the opening day! :love:

lol sure he'll go for it:rolleyes2

Yliette
03-28-2007, 04:21 PM
lol and he DID go for it. :rolleyes2

Just watched the movie with him a while ago. :love: