PDA

View Full Version : Israel recalls 'naked ambassador'

Odaisé Gaelach
03-12-2007, 06:09 PM
Israel recalls 'naked ambassador'

Israel has recalled its ambassador to El Salvador after he was found drunk and naked apart from bondage gear.

Reports say he was able to identify himself to police only after a rubber ball had been removed from his mouth.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6441461.stm

Who says that politics is boring? :cool:

Topic: What's the weirdest thing that's ever happened to you in your job?

Jowy
03-12-2007, 06:16 PM
A middle-aged woman came into GameStop once and asked me where the nearest liquor store was and promptly left.

Working the office, someone used the online support client to ask how to fix their microwave and I just ignored it.

Agrias
03-12-2007, 06:54 PM
i babysit among my various jobs, but the girl is just being weaned at two and a half, so at night, she creeps into my room, and knocks on my bosoms :'(
girl:"doo doo?" (thats what she calls breastmilk)
me:"i dont have any!"
girl -knock- "yes you do!" -evil smile-
me: D:

this happens at least once a week D:

Renmiri
03-12-2007, 07:11 PM
Having a video conference with some IT guys in Canada, with our Vice President on it, and the guys in Canada were dressed as follows:
- A pink bunny suit
- A baby with diapers, cap and a massive binky
- A purple gorilla

Turns out it was halloween in Canada (it's on a different date then US) and we didn't know.

It was hard to calm the VP down though. He was like "We're paying millions for those clowns ?!?!?"

Diango12
03-12-2007, 07:20 PM
Agrias we all know you're terrible with children :eep:

Reles
03-12-2007, 07:24 PM
When I worked at the movie theatre, we had a few complaints about naked men in the bathroom. Once we even had a guy self pleasuring himself during a Lizzie McGuire movie.

Agrias
03-12-2007, 07:28 PM
Agrias we all know you're terrible with children :eep:

they make me hate them cause of that job D:

Diango12
03-12-2007, 07:36 PM
Iri when did you work at a fish market? Gutting fish, sounds like a work a hazard.

Rye
03-12-2007, 07:55 PM
When I was working in Wendy's for a whole 3 days, a guy who looked just like a pimp or perhaps even is one came to order food. He asked me for napkins but I was scared of him so I was pretending to be invisible or deaf, so he started asking me again, but in Spanish, despite my green eyes and pale skin, which are definitely not Spanish.