PDA

View Full Version : The truth of Idiocracy

NeoCracker
03-13-2007, 03:18 AM
Great movie. However, I recently became extremely saddened when I realized how much truth there is behind this movie, for I saw borat.

For those of you who have seen idiocracy, you know what the movie "Ass" is, and its story. When I saw Borat, Ass came to mind. IT made me incredible sad that Borat is such a huge and popular movie. Normally it would only be a little piece of me that died, however today I feel many little pieces have died.

Momiji
03-14-2007, 12:35 AM
I heard about this. I want to see it. But then again, I wanna see Borat as well.

Shoeberto
03-14-2007, 12:41 AM
For those of you who have seen idiocracy, you know what the movie "Ass" is, and its story. When I saw Borat, Ass came to mind. IT made me incredible sad that Borat is such a huge and popular movie. Normally it would only be a little piece of me that died, however today I feel many little pieces have died.
I don't think the piercing look into American society is worth entirely writing off because of a few low-brow jokes.

Idiocracy was a fantastic film, though.

NeoCracker
03-14-2007, 01:00 AM
I don't think the piercing look into American society is worth entirely writing off because of a few low-brow jokes.

Idiocracy was a fantastic film, though.

I know, its just thats what it reminded me of when I saw it.

And it wasn't a few, it was the entire movie. Though I will admit the running of the Jew was funny.

DK
03-14-2007, 01:05 AM
I got this off my friend Aaron from college ages ago, but haven't been arsed to watch it yet. I should remedy this soon.

Captain Maxx Power
03-14-2007, 01:33 PM
I watched it last night, very funny stuff. I can seriously imagine America voting a wrestling star for president one day.