PDA

View Full Version : Urge to kill rising...

Wolf Kanno
03-13-2007, 08:24 AM
Have you ever had a really good thread going for awhile, everything is fine and there are many insightful and wonderful conversations going on when all of a sudden some jack ass wonders in and starts some :skull::skull::skull::skull: that gets the thread closed...

It just happened to me today and I'm pretty angry. So to alleviate my anger I felt like starting a thread to see if this has happened to anyone else. Let your anger out but don't mention any names or post any links. We need to be civil and keep the peace;)

Old Manus
03-13-2007, 08:30 AM
My newbie thread was all fun and cool on page 20 of General Chat before Scottnumbers had to revive it :mad2:

The Mog Ninja
03-13-2007, 08:48 AM
Nope. And Manus, didn't Wolf Kanno say not to name names?

Madame Adequate
03-13-2007, 10:59 AM
Namedropping ScottNUMBERS is always appropriate.

Bunny
03-13-2007, 01:12 PM
Yeah, I know what you mean. One time, I made a thread in my honor and I specifically stated that only people as cool as me could post in this thread, and they could only do so if it was a tribute to how great I was. And then some loser, who obviously wasn't that cool, came in and ruined it all and then a moderator closed it. So I did what I had to be done.

I killed both of their families while they watched. Then I ate their left leg.

I WAS JUST SO ANGRY

Old Manus
03-13-2007, 04:38 PM
Scottnumbers is a byword for trouble, so s'all good.

Renmiri
03-13-2007, 04:57 PM
I know exactly what you mean, that guy was a jerk looking for trouble WK!

Bunny
03-13-2007, 05:33 PM
Would now be a bad time to admit that I am scottnumbers reincarnated as a wascally wabbit?

Misfit
03-13-2007, 05:57 PM
No.

Martyr
03-13-2007, 06:28 PM
I hate all the threads I make.

Nothing pleases me more than when a spammer gets it force closed so I don't have to look at it anymore.

Sergeant Hartman
03-13-2007, 06:38 PM
I rarely make threads, but I would be angry if someone got my thread closed.

PyroManiak
03-13-2007, 08:15 PM
Have you ever had a really good thread going for awhile, everything is fine and there are many insightful and wonderful conversations going on when all of a sudden some jack ass wonders in and starts some :skull::skull::skull::skull: that gets the thread closed...

It just happened to me today and I'm pretty angry. So to alleviate my anger I felt like starting a thread to see if this has happened to anyone else. Let your anger out but don't mention any names or post any links. We need to be civil and keep the peace;)

that happens to me almost every thread I make...Except I wouldn't describe them as jackasses but just people who r haters and can't help but be jealous and in love with me...and no I don't forgive them...and yes they can lick my pants in order to symbolize their subserviantism

Wolf Kanno
03-14-2007, 06:30 AM
Yeah, I know what you mean. One time, I made a thread in my honor and I specifically stated that only people as cool as me could post in this thread, and they could only do so if it was a tribute to how great I was. And then some loser, who obviously wasn't that cool, came in and ruined it all and then a moderator closed it. So I did what I had to be done.

I killed both of their families while they watched. Then I ate their left leg.

I WAS JUST SO ANGRY

I prefer making them choose who I kill first, then I wrap them in wet Raw Hide from head to toe and as it dries... it squeezes there insides out like a bottle of toothpaste...

I know exactly what you mean, that guy was a jerk looking for trouble WK!

Damn straight and I loved that thread. See this is why I hate Forum Trolls... You could even tell he never bothered to read the whole thread...

Would now be a bad time to admit that I am scottnumbers reincarnated as a wascally wabbit?

Yes... I hope you are reincarnated into a 40 year old vigin who collects ceramic cats...;)

I rarely make threads, but I would be angry if someone got my thread closed.

It wasn't a thread I started, just one I liked. It was going on to like 8 pages I believe and we were starting to have some rather insightful conversations from the community when this jackass walked in and posted his own (blatanly bias) opinion. When no one agreed, he started alot of bull:skull::skull::skull::skull: that ended up getting the thread closed...

that happens to me almost every thread I make...Except I wouldn't describe them as jackasses but just people who r haters and can't help but be jealous and in love with me...and no I don't forgive them...and yes they can lick my pants in order to symbolize their subserviantism

I have a giant ruby ring that I wear for my slaves to kiss. :cool:

Yamaneko
03-14-2007, 06:37 AM
Hey guys look at me, I'm derailing this thread!

forevergamer
03-14-2007, 07:30 AM
hhmm...not really..although i haven't seen my old threads anymore.better check it one day...

Been a gamer since,been a gamer still...

escobert
03-14-2007, 07:41 AM
I usually get my own threads closed. It's the first post :(