PDA

View Full Version : The best friday before Spring break ever!

Northcrest
03-13-2007, 03:45 PM
Okay so at my school they were doing a peperaly of the 7th and 8th grade basketball team vs. the staff. So since I got a free ticket having P.E. this semester so I get ready to go in then all of a sudden my classmate Cesar gets attacked by a police officer. All I could remember the police officer saying was "Do you want to do this the easy way or the hard way?". So I think he got in trouble because he use to sell drugs so he probably got in trouble for that.

So I walk in getting ready to see the game people keep on getting wods of paper balls and throwing them every where. Tones of people were getting hit but I got hit thinking it was funny. Then one of the staff members bust 2 6th graders for throwing paper balls while about 8 other people keep on doing this. Then after words someone comes in after using the toilet with a toilet paper with poop on it and tosses it in the middle of the crowd making all of the preps scream like crazy (music to my ears). Then kids keep on picking it up and throwing it everywhere. Eventually 3 kids get busted for doing this,

The best thing that happen was there was a "fight" between a 7th and 8th grader. It was so hillarious. The 7th grader lost his backpack and thought that the 8th grader stole it but didn't do anything actually. The the 8th grader tosses the kid over 5 students over the rizers on to the concret floor. Then they get back up on the rizers and do the same thing again. Luckly one of the players on the staff vs. basketball game was the Vice Principal. He lunges at the guy making a big commotion. Do you think this was cool or what?!

Jowy
03-13-2007, 03:49 PM
Middle school fights were never entertaining. High school on the other hand...

Reles
03-13-2007, 04:04 PM
I've never seen a school fight before, usually people start gathering around a fight and I'm too short to look over and watch and a teacher breaks it up really quickly.

I can't wait till this Friday, which is the last day of class, definitely going to be awesome.

Bunny
03-13-2007, 05:28 PM
When I went to school, people settled things like real men. With guns and bang bang. Ohh, those were the days. Also knives. Those were big at my school. I still remember the yelling and sound of a fist meeting a face as the Mexicans and Skater gangs fought each other during passing period.

That's real music, boy.

Jeez, I went to a bad school.

Misfit
03-13-2007, 05:50 PM
I'm ALWAYS at the WRONG place whenever fights occur. You have no idea how upset this makes me.

I should just instigate a fight sometime and then I'd be able to watch one.

PyroManiak
03-13-2007, 08:35 PM
When I went to school, people settled things like real men. With guns and bang bang. Ohh, those were the days. Also knives. Those were big at my school. I still remember the yelling and sound of a fist meeting a face as the Mexicans and Skater gangs fought each other during passing period.

That's real music, boy.

Jeez, I went to a bad school.

Just so you know when you went to school isn't the only time this happens...still happens...prolly just as much

My school right now though doesn't...I'm probably the only one in my school who carries anything and all I carry is a switchblade
which btw has pics of naked chicks on the handle...and the switch is at her ...yeah lol

In my bro's school where I usually hang out theres alot of fighting but it usually gets broken up by police after some snitch calls in...the other day we had to jet outta the scene cuz some girls were in a knife fight and some1 called the police...and my friend who has a police radio heard it...also I remember when my dad used to have this radar that detects any police vehicles in a vicinity of like a mile

Anywaays...im transfering to my brothers school next year...

Zeldy
03-13-2007, 08:50 PM
how old are people in 7th and 8th grades?
Im never around when people have fights in my school. There'll be a huge stampede and Im just like "nothx". As soon as a stampede forms the staff come running out of the blocks so there really isnt any point. Having fights is pointless, imo, you just get put on report or excluded/suspended D:

Ive seen a few fights, girls swinging handbags and pulling hair, guys just punching the crap outta someone else, but nothing major. There are no weapons of any sort even allowed in my school.

Vikeve
03-13-2007, 08:55 PM
That poopy toilet paper part is kind of gross.:-\

But Ive seen a few school fights and I thought they were all funny. Or at least my friend's reinactments of the fights are funny. I remember one time someone just got on Chelsea's dark side and during lunch she charged the slammed her on the table and before long she grabbed the girl;s hair and started slapping her right next to the table I was at. It happened really fats we have beastly security gaurds that broke up the fight and I couldn't help but start cracking up.:(

More fights are after school.

But I can remember a story of a fight with two highschoolers that my brother saw where they tackled each other and rolled down the hill when it was raining and the viewerd chained there arms together to prevent the security gaurds from getting through. thats pretty crazy right there.

I prefer verbal fights where people make fools of themselves especially during class. Evene when its with friends I can't help but start laughing with other friends. Its just too funny.

Edit: Zeldy is right, they are pointless. I'm a lover not a fighter but I know in a fight I wouldn't last. But Zeldy since when are weapons ever allowed in any school?

Northcrest
03-24-2007, 12:18 AM
The best fight at my school was when girls made a fight last for about 2 days but one was in the girls bathroom the next one was after school then in the cafeteria they caused a big commosion I was there yelling back and forth hopping that at least one girl would be smart enough to grab hair and continue off from there. The weird part was when after 3 days supension and 3 days of I.S.S. (In school supension) they became freinds weird:confused:

Old Manus
03-24-2007, 12:24 AM
I remember my Borstal days. Good times.

Meat Puppet
03-24-2007, 12:26 AM
Yeah, I think it’s totally awesome that your (seemingly) stereotypical classmate got attacked by a police officer.

Antarctica sounds like a pretty badass place.

Vikeve
03-24-2007, 03:31 AM
This is sad I saw two more fights since I posted last.