PDA

View Full Version : Am I ready?

Northcrest
03-13-2007, 07:15 PM
Do you think that I'm ready to go fight at the Feywood these are my character stats

Vaan Platinum Sword Dragon Shield lvl 36
Baltheir Ras Algethi lvl 36
Ashe Magoroku lvl 36
Penelo Platinum Dagger Platinum Shield lvl 36
Fran Yoichi Bow lvl 37
Basch Claymore lvl 36

The strongest hunt I have done thus far is Ring Wyrm with 126648 HP. I'm getting kind of bored with all of this training so can someone tell me what to do. If I'm not ready can someone tell me what I should do or where I should train so I won't get so bored.

No.78
03-13-2007, 07:44 PM
You're not strong enough. If you're bored, why don't you just continue with the game?

Sergeant Hartman
03-13-2007, 08:11 PM
A spot of training should do the trick.

Mirage
03-13-2007, 08:50 PM
1. Save your game.
2. Enter the Feywood.
3a. Your party is wiped out in 5 seconds. You definitely need to level up.
3b. Your party survives the first batch of enemies, but just barely. You might want to level up a bit.
3c. Your party has little problems defeating the enemies. You don't need to level up.

What happened to trial and error?

Renmiri
03-13-2007, 09:05 PM
You sound too low. Finish the Stillshrine of Miriam first. The feywood is harder.

rubah
03-13-2007, 10:02 PM
And take a run through the deadlands 8)

Renmiri
03-13-2007, 10:44 PM
Deadlands and Feywood are about the same IMHO.

Besides, after you beat King Bomb (only way to get there) you are ready for the Feywood

Northcrest
03-14-2007, 07:21 PM
I had beaten King Bomb a long time ago. Plus at my level where would there a good place to train?

Renmiri
03-14-2007, 07:37 PM
I had beaten King Bomb a long time ago. Plus at my level where would there a good place to train?

Have you finished the Stillshrine of Miriam ? If yes, Mosphoran Highwaste is a great place to train and get gil.

You can also try to get Zalera and level up at the Zertinan Caverns. Or do the Vorpal Bunny hunt and chain skeletons during it. Tons of gil to be had.

Feywood should be done after those IMHO because the monsters there gang up on you.

Hazzard
03-14-2007, 07:40 PM
Is Zalera located in Stillshrine of Miriam, and what do you have to get through and do to get it?

Garnie
03-14-2007, 09:11 PM
im actully lvl 46. cuzs i like training!!

rubah
03-15-2007, 01:17 AM
I think zalera is in the barheim passage actually. It's the other z in the stilshrine.

Renmiri
03-15-2007, 01:27 AM
Is Zalera located in Stillshrine of Miriam, and what do you have to get through and do to get it?
Zalera is located on Barheim Passage. You need to do the Flowering Cactuar hunt and then the Dantro's wife quest (http://ffproject.net/forumwiki/index.php/FFXII/Quests/Dantro) to get the key

Addramelech is located on the Zertinan Caverns near the Ozmone Plains exit. Just find him and pwn him and the many undead he surrounds himself with.

http://ffproject.net/forumwiki/images/Adr1.jpg

Northcrest
03-17-2007, 04:56 AM
Thanks i got to level up to 47 today and I got 3 espers in 1 day Shemhazai, Cuchuliann, and Exodus!

Renmiri
03-17-2007, 05:34 AM
Good going!

You will probably find Zalera (Barheim) and Zeromus (Miriam) pretty easy by now. Adrammelech (Zertinan) will be a cakewalk for you!

Neo-Omega Mk XXV
03-17-2007, 02:38 PM
Thanks i got to level up to 47 today and I got 3 espers in 1 day Shemhazai, Cuchuliann, and Exodus!

This is totally unnecessary - I just beat the game and my highest level was 48.
Really, people seem to grind way too much in this game. I think I beat the Feywood with my characters around level 36-38, then I finished the Pharos at Ridorna at 41-44 or so. The key to this entire game is offensive magic, especially stat inflicting spells (slow, blind, silence), which is actually effective for the first time in the series. Almost all of my boss fights ended up being edge-of-your seat, just as I like it :D.

Renmiri
03-17-2007, 04:11 PM
edge of your seat = masochism

IMHO of course!

Level 48 ?!?!? Sounds hard to believe. Which marks have you done ?

Neo-Omega Mk XXV
03-19-2007, 07:00 PM
edge of your seat = masochism

IMHO of course!

Level 48 ?!?!? Sounds hard to believe. Which marks have you done ?

Nah, level grinding = masochism.
I can't be bothered to check all of the marks that I did since I've already taken out the FF12 DVD from my PS2 to finish DQ8 (FF12 has a bland story you say? Just give this a whirl...). I did around 27 or 28 I think, and the last two I finished were Goliath and Overlord.
Yeah the last boss is a bit of pain at that level, but spamming Bubble and Curaja at all times helps get you past his last "stages". I did run from the hoards of Imperials at the beginning of the Bahamut though.

Renmiri
03-19-2007, 09:50 PM
Yeah, me too. The rooks and imperials ganging up on the party were harder than the final boss! :p

Formalhaut
03-19-2007, 10:36 PM
You can never have enough of POWERLEVELING! IMHO anyway, besides, im Lvl 10 and have not even got into the palace yet in beginning! Im focusing on getting all the augments since they work at the beginning and not weapons. WHO would get Zodiac Spear and get, whats the point of getting a licence for it?