PDA

View Full Version : Gaming Blues

The Shoeless Hobo
03-14-2007, 10:04 PM
My 360 broke a while ago and its just been sitting there for about 2 months now, and i just got around to getting it repaired (havn't shipped it yet). Anyway, im not that interested in gaming anymore, i think im over it... haha

...yet i think it affects my mood; lately ive only had two moods: happy and pissed off. I need gaming to take my frustrations out, can anyone relate to this? :p

Renmiri
03-15-2007, 01:59 AM
Indeed!

What would be my off my sunny disposition if I didn't have baddies to obliterate on the PS2 and Gamecube ?!?!?

Roto13
03-15-2007, 12:33 PM
This is why I've had a handheld in my pocket for the last ten years.

DK
03-15-2007, 12:35 PM
I grew out of gaming for a while, too. Like for a year or so I couldn't really be assed with gaming. Then I spent a week solid playing Bully and now I'm back in the saddle.

JKTrix
03-15-2007, 12:55 PM
Somehow I thought this thread was going to be about Proto Man (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto_Man).

There have been times where I would go for a little while without wanting to play games, but it doesn't usually last long. After a few days I'd find something to play, or a friend would come over and we'd get into something. I probably have to wait until I get a little older before that starts becoming a regular occurance, but I'll treasure my waning youth.

Gaming definitely helps to vent and can change my state of mind.

Madame Adequate
03-16-2007, 12:08 AM
I find myself not really in the mood for gaming more often than I used to, but it's still a pretty ubiquitous state of being for me. And yeah, it sure as hell helps me take my mind off things and relax and such. xD

Xander
03-16-2007, 05:46 PM
I've gone off it due to - being really stressed with work and not relaxed to sit down and play something.. XD I find it hard to switch off. And also having other stuff like being preoccupied with a cute boy, yknow how it is..

But now I have blues because I take life too seriously and don't play games enough anymore! So tonight I start FFXII! :cool: And maybe it will be the day I started FFVII all over again.

I want to get lost in a world that isn't this one! ;_;

Dreddz
03-16-2007, 08:35 PM
Nahh, give it a couple more years.