PDA

View Full Version : The Three Choices...

Comet
03-14-2007, 11:30 PM
Pretend you were in a mansion. It was on fire, your best friend was on the floor, injured, screaming in pain, and there was a killer in the house hunting for you. Would you call the Fire Brigade to extinguish the fire, the ambulance to heal your best friend, or the police to deal with the killer stalking you?

Rocket Edge
03-14-2007, 11:37 PM
I have those 3 numbers on speed-dial.

Old Manus
03-14-2007, 11:44 PM
I'd slowly walk around the mansion looking for clues on how to get out, while randomly fighting the undead and collecting ammo.

PyroManiak
03-14-2007, 11:44 PM
I'd call all 3 and then...Kill every1 who comes...then kill the killer...and enjoy my final time to some marshmellow and fried xael...(I'd eat myself to see what I taste like)...

then after I die I'd like usualy make love to my dead body

...on a more serious note I'd probably make the fire bigger but try to help my friend...and the killer...well I'd honestly kill him somehow...probably by spreading the fire towards him

Bunny
03-15-2007, 12:00 AM
I would call the fire brigade. Standard procedure states that when a fire breaks out, medical assistance must be provided and called to the scene in case of injury. Police are also required to show up in the case that it turns into an arson investigation.

This does not work when you call the ambulance or the police straight.

blim
03-15-2007, 12:11 AM
I would call the fire brigade. Standard procedure states that when a fire breaks out, medical assistance must be provided and called to the scene in case of injury. Police are also required to show up in the case that it turns into an arson investigation.

This does not work when you call the ambulance or the police straight.

Thats pretty much what i was gonna say, P.S. if the killer had a gun i wouldn't mention it, in the UK armed response takes longer

EDIT: pretty sure the ambulance or police would notify others if you mentioned they were needed

MikeL Valentine
03-15-2007, 12:15 AM
Pretend you were in a mansion. It was on fire, your best friend was on the floor, injured, screaming in pain, and there was a killer in the house hunting for you. Would you call the Fire Brigade to extinguish the fire, the ambulance to heal your best friend, or the police to deal with the killer stalking you?

If I have to choose one then:
I would call the ambulance without second thought.

oddler
03-15-2007, 12:44 AM
My first thought told me to call the police. Hmmm...
Bunny makes a valid point, though.

Giga Guess
03-15-2007, 01:23 AM
Ambulance. No question about it.

The Summoner of Leviathan
03-15-2007, 01:26 AM
Call 911 and explain the situation. If the operator is smart, all three will be coming.

Iceglow
03-15-2007, 02:14 AM
I'd dial 999 and simply say "everything" as that answer sends all 3 emergency services running for you. I've placed 999 calls before they're not fun, once was due to teenagers setting off fireworks dangerously, a few were when mates of mine have needed ambulances for various reasons I stopped counting how many I called when I used to go to house parties due to some idiot passing out and being beyond my help, only one for the fire brigade and that was because I saw a car catch fire.

Agrias
03-15-2007, 02:21 AM
i'd call the ambulance, as long as my friend is ok, it wouldnt matter to me if i died or not :\

Ko Ko
03-15-2007, 02:35 AM
The police would sort out everything if I called them and told them what was up =D

Iceglow
03-15-2007, 02:37 AM
Agrias you could always call me, I'd call the emergency services for you and since this entire thread is based on a What if? I'd even go kill the killer for you since after all I am your kefka.

Agrias
03-15-2007, 02:45 AM
Agrias you could always call me, I'd call the emergency services for you and since this entire thread is based on a What if? I'd even go kill the killer for you since after all I am your kefka.

lmao!!!!! we'll see, XD