PDA

View Full Version : Auto-Reflect

Cumulus Cloud
03-15-2007, 03:31 AM
For some reason, I've completed counterattack for carbuncle, but auto-reflect hasn't shown up. Do I need to be at a certain level to do so? Is auto-reflect not in the am. version? Yeah, I've been wondering for a while now...Not to mention Med LV for Alexander isn't showing up even when I finished Med Data

farplaner
03-17-2007, 06:00 AM
Both abilities are in the Am. version. The only reason I can think of why they wouldn't show up is if the two pages of abilities are full. You've used some amnesia greens when needed?

Cumulus Cloud
03-17-2007, 09:23 AM
what are these.....amnesia greens of which you speak? Well, i haven't used any, neither do i have them. Though i suppose i've been using scrolls a time too many. I suppose i'll have to buy them. Thanks for the advice.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
03-17-2007, 12:37 PM
Glow Curtains man

farplaner
03-19-2007, 10:15 AM
what are these.....amnesia greens of which you speak? Well, i haven't used any, neither do i have them. Though i suppose i've been using scrolls a time too many. I suppose i'll have to buy them. Thanks for the advice.

Amnesia greens can be bought (at the earliest) at the Timber pet shop. They erase GF abilities from the list. Once you have a couple of set GFs junctioned to a character, you can erase a Magic/ Item/ Draw Junction etc. and still have those abilities.

But be sure not to erase any abilities that unlock others or any that you need.

For instance, you don't want to **accidentally erase Ifrit's Ammo Refine Ability, and lose it forever.**

*Slaps self in face!