PDA

View Full Version : Roblon Hunt Question

Steub
03-15-2007, 04:16 AM
So, what's the deal with the temple behind where you fight this mark? You can touch it, but nothing happens. Am I missing something? I can't find anything about it in the Strategy Guide.

ValiantKnight
03-15-2007, 04:43 AM
It is used a little later on for a sidequest.

Steub
03-15-2007, 02:27 PM
I've already played through once, this is my time to run through and get most of the extra stuff. Which sidequest is that?

ValiantKnight
03-15-2007, 03:27 PM
I believe I remember it being part of the Chaos sidequest. This involves collecting two stones for the panda-type old guy at the bridge to nowhere in the deadlands right there at the entrance from the salikawood. You have to help out his two companions/assistants in finding their stones/spheres/orbs that they lost, then they come to him.. With two in hand, you go to retrieve the third, which was smartly locked away, unlike the other two. The safe is the little temple Roblon was protecting. Once you get all three, a little cutscene plays, and Chaos and his two guardians are now unlocked within necrohol of nabudis.

Unlocking Chaos and his guardians

Renmiri
03-15-2007, 05:03 PM
3 medallions of Nabudis quest. You will have to fight Fury, Humbaba Mistant and Chaos