PDA

View Full Version : Dead Silence

Deborah
03-15-2007, 10:41 AM
Does anyone else go to see movies they know are going to be horrible just to laugh at how horrible they are? I know I will probably see Dead Silence for this reason alone. It's sad that good horror films are so rare now. The Saw movies were horrible.. :(

TyphoonThaReapa
03-15-2007, 03:02 PM
Actually, this movie looks to be horrible aswell. It looks like a fake Child's Play. And the chucky series are very good.

edczxcvbnm
03-15-2007, 06:10 PM
I don't go to bad movies. I rent bad movies. House of the Dead is one of the funniest movies ever made.

Bunny
03-15-2007, 06:20 PM
Is this the one about the puppets that I keep seeing? I have seen the trailer so many times that I feel I have already seen the movie.

Darkness Falls is one of my favorite movies.

allflowerz
04-05-2007, 06:48 PM
Hahaha, yea, Ive always got friends that want to see lame movies.

DM_Melkhar
04-05-2007, 08:25 PM
Does anyone else go to see movies they know are going to be horrible just to laugh at how horrible they are? I know I will probably see Dead Silence for this reason alone. It's sad that good horror films are so rare now. The Saw movies were horrible.. :(
All horror films are tacky in one way or another, except for the really psychological ones like The Shining. Sunday night "A Nightmare on Elm Street" was on, and through sheer boredom, I watched it. I couldn't help but laugh at how tacky it was. It makes you think though...dream, or reality, dream....or reality? It's just completely messed up. I either laughed or sat there with a dead straight look on my face, completely unmoved. If a horror film makes me feel nervous or bewildered or shocked, then it's good. If I am completely unmoved by it, or if I laugh, it's crap in my opinion.